*Closed*

Is this a comp if it is count me in psn:redsuns-deedub

Yes it is. I still need more information, though, please: which car, colour, and whether or not you'd like to join the W.M.A. (World Motorsports Assocation) and/or be scored on the "W.M.A. Leaderboard."

Depending on times I might show up for a round or a season :)

Hey there Rally. :) Welcome.

I registered with google docs thing, looking forward to this! :)

Glad to hear it. :)

Just registered on the google docs registration!

Yup. I might even have already seen that, and added you. Not sure, though, and I'll check/update shortly.

I love that in the OP stands cars under 50.000Cr and there's a BMW Z4 M coupe 👍

It was less, way less than that anyway. 👍

Indeed, it's not *been verified*, that it's an M Coupe. Therefore, I'm left to believe that it is the Z4 '03. If it's not the convertible, then the driver driving it will be asked to switch to the convertible.

Z33 matte black green wheels and yes I would like to join the WMA how do I sign up?

Last edited:
My bad in the OP you say "All cars will be purchased for less than $50,000." not all cars will be purchased and tuned for less than $50,000, as you can see i was miss informed. I will find a new car tomorrow and pm you the new car entry most likely the convertible like you said i don't want to change to far from the chassis, sorry about that.

My bad in the OP you say "All cars will be purchased for less than $50,000." not all cars will be purchased and tuned for less than $50,000, as you can see i was miss informed. I will find a new car tomorrow and pm you the new car entry most likely the convertible like you said i don't want to change to far from the chassis, sorry about that.

Okay. The thing is, that the $50,000 is actually to purchase the car, but, the Z4 M Coupe is $64,500 in game, approximately.

WOW im a dumb***, Ok i just looked i am extremely sorry about that when i went to check about the price of the car the first time when i entered i never noticed the z4m on the right. I just looked at the convertible and thought "oh that's what i have cool i can enter" I am so sorry about that! I will let you know about the new car soon.

Last edited:
WOW im a dumb***, Ok i just looked i am extremely sorry about that when i went to check about the price of the car the first time when i entered i never noticed the z4m on the right. I just looked at the convertible and thought "oh that's what i have cool i can enter" I am so sorry about that! I will let you know about the new car soon.

It's okay man. Also, $50,000 would be a tight budget, to buy AND tune the cars. I don't want to see Vipers or Corvettes. "That's some next level 🤬" and I mean that literally. If I ever start another W.M.A. drifting event, I'll remove all of restrictions, except: comfort hards/no 4WD.

So I can use the convertible then its not to much different than the z4m, just to make sure we don't have to buy and tune for under 50k right?

So I can use the convertible then its not to much different than the z4m, just to make sure we don't have to buy and tune for under 50k right?

Just purchase the car for less than 50k, yes. The convertible's fine.

The goal, though, is to provide an equal playing field, for a majority of the popular drift cars. Above $50,000, most of the cars go from "understandable," to "Viper," meaning that Dodge Vipers, and Amuse S2000s will find it very difficult to drift behind, for example, my '89 Skyline GTS-t Type M R32. The difference in speeds means that the speed that the Viper needs, to maintain the drift, is unattainable by the Skyline, for example.

Oh i have no problem with the restrictions i am actually all for them, i just cant believe i made a mistake like that sorry again. :lol:

Oh i have no problem with the restrictions i am actually all for them, i just cant believe i made a mistake like that sorry again. :lol:

No worries. Honestly, it's an easy to make mistake. I was just in the B.M.W. dealership, looking for a Spec-series car, for some Spec circuit racing, and noticed.

I think the restrictions at a good thing just to keep everything fair!
Especially the comfort hards!

JoRdY105
I think the restrictions at a good thing just to keep everything fair!
Especially the comfort hards!

I hate when people are like "you drift so slow" when im on hards and theyre using softs/sports hards, so im with you on the comfort hards restriction !

Yeah well I think it takes more skill to drift with CH then have heaps of power and just slide a big car, you actually have to work it and get it right to get speed and angle!! People hey.

JoRdY105
Yeah well I think it takes more skill to drift with CH then have heaps of power and just slide a big car, you actually have to work it and get it right to get speed and angle!! People hey.

Completely agree with yah man

This is somewhat true. It's hard to drift cars. There's no discussion into the matter, and it's always hard, regardless of the tires used. This is what makes it fun. It's always a challenge. :)

Is 16 People Max ?
Put Registration Closed so you don't confuse people.... :crazy:

Last edited:
Back