Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout (WE'RE DONE! Thank you all)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 682 comments
Desperado, you just stole one of my possible name choices for one of my possible cars. >_>

I will smack you if it is what I think it might be.
I take RKM's rustbuckets and turn them into Roses!:bowdown::gtpflag::lol:

Photo and tune coming soon.:D

Will also post tunes for my two runner ups and place all three on share.

Note: The shared version of my shootout entry will have a slightly different paintjob from the photo and posted tune as I used a DLC paint on the car which I'm gifting to krenkme's oldest daughter.:D:tup:👍

Last edited:
"The Pink Panther"
C25C325B4te2520d2527Azur-1.jpg

I've tested this car too, it's 1'49" and drive very well on this track.:)👍
Either I've turned into a driving god miraculously or you've not driven mine yet as my best time while tuning it is a 1:49.7xx and I know I left a lot of time on the track.:crazy::lol:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :lol::lol: Whoops…:dopey: There was bound to be one anyway…ah that's great.
Problem there Onboy?:confused:

If I can get connected again tonight I'll put one on share.

Also have my 2nd and 3rd choices that I'll post tunes for and place on share.:D They are my super heavyweight Jensen Intercepter which was the car I almost went with and my psycho BMW 2002 which might just be the fastest of the three but is a real handful to drive.:crazy:

Either I've turned into a driving god miraculously or you've not driven mine yet as my best time while tuning it is a 1:49.7xx and I know I left a lot of time on the track.:crazy::lol:

I will test your soon. I did not insist with my car , it was with a basic old tune but this was my time yes. Very good drive. The other i discover but that was not able to participate is the Miura , at 500PP with sport soft, i win 90% of my race at Nurb 24 H online today: 9'10" . I'll publish it now. If it wasn't the shootout, i would have never tune this car in 500pp S3. So good...👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Okay "The Pink Panther" is now on share...and I nominate Roj to take it for it's first laps of Monaco with someone besides the ole Wallbanger here at the wheel.:D

XDesperado67
Okay "The Pink Panther" is now on share...and I nominate Roj to take it for it's first laps of Monaco with someone besides the ole Wallbanger here at the wheel.:D

I've driven the car in some other games and I'm hoping the GT version has rubber tires instead of dimes....:crazy: I thought about entering one as I do kind of like the look of it but I was too afraid of it to even test it out. :embarrassed:

Mine is not progressing as I had hoped. I had planned on a few hours time with my Yellow Jacket after work today but with half the house sick in some way it didn't quite work out. Finalized my power and LSD but the suspension and trans will need some work. I want to spend as much time as I can on the gearbox as I think I can gain a good bit of time if I get it set better. I don't quite understand it yet but we'll see what I can come up with. I see some late nights in my near future. :D

Problem there Onboy?:confused:

If I can get connected again tonight I'll put one on share.

Also have my 2nd and 3rd choices that I'll post tunes for and place on share.:D They are my super heavyweight Jensen Intercepter which was the car I almost went with and my psycho BMW 2002 which might just be the fastest of the three but is a real handful to drive.:crazy:

:lol: You won't know. Basically, Roj said that if I entered a Alalalalapine of any kind, I'd get kicked out of our 'Goof Patrol'. And knowing that I'm probably one of the few people silly enough to enter a Rusty Renault, I bet you Roj thought he'd seen the last of that brown pile of rust, but then it still haunts him through your entry!

And Despy, this goes with the car, it just does.

I do have my Lotus Europa on share right now. Currently set to the low range setup, but it is rather slidey. I don't think I'll be changing to medium, but I haven't given the high RPM a test now for a while. Haven't given them much refinement, but after tomorrow I'm gonna have reduced time for modifying.

Does make me wish I had chosen my Super Bee after all...in my hands it seems awfully slow.

My kitty Cougar's back on share with some mild revisions to the parts list and tune. I had it finally break into the 1:46 barrier. Just. :D

I took it for a lap and I got a time of DNF.

%2524%2528KGrHqYOKo0E4uCiWPG3BOY-P%25212doQ%257E%257E60_12.JPG

Not sure what happened, it just suddenly went *poof!*. :lol:

I saved the wheels though. You can use those for winter tyres or something. Luckily they're Advan wheels and not Alpine Rust Racing wheels. 👍

I was wondering if someone would enter the Mach 1. Looks like we're going to see a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge showdown at Monaco! :D

Speaking of Chevy actually...

CherryPopper_Big.jpg

Click banner for tune.

Ready to smoke some Euroboxes. :D

Just need to take out the traction control on it, it's at 5 (stock) ...???
I'll try it now.:)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°

I was wondering if someone would enter the Mach 1. Looks like we're going to see a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge showdown at Monaco! :D

I saw one of these yesterday, and as I was ogling it I remembered that krenkme was hosting this shootout. Must be fate as we don't get too many of this style of car on the roads down here. If it can even get close to your Chevy I'll be stoked.

Just need to take out the traction control on it, it's at 5 (stock) ...???
I'll try it now.:)👍

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°
Must have glitched since TCS is supposed to be at 0.:odd:
I'll try and fix it when I get home.👍👍

I took it for a lap and I got a time of DNF.

%2524%2528KGrHqYOKo0E4uCiWPG3BOY-P%25212doQ%257E%257E60_12.JPG

Not sure what happened, it just suddenly went *poof!*. :lol:

I saved the wheels though. You can use those for winter tyres or something. Luckily they're Advan wheels and not Alpine Rust Racing wheels. 👍

I was considering an A310, but the car just started to disintegrate through the tunnel. :lol: And had it not been for the many layers of paint on it, I would have been killed! :lol:

Anyway, I've refined my Europa after a drive in C-ZETA's one, and got a snap of my little kitty! :D

The car is awesome. I made 1'45" 500 i a few laps, but the most important is that the reactions are very "reals". Any input , throttle, brake wheel , have to be done the exact way. The car is not difficult, just technical, very technical and give an amazing pleasure to drive on this track.
I'll test it further and give the details later during the shootout.
Congrats.

The car is awesome. I made 1'45" 500 i a few laps, but the most important is that the reactions are very "reals". Any input , throttle, brake wheel , have to be done the exact way. The car is not difficult, just technical, very technical and give an amazing pleasure to drive on this track.
Congrats.

Wow. Praiano using the word awesome on a car that isn't his! Must be quite a good rusty! :dopey:

So this is my car and picture for the Monaco côte d'azur shootout.

azur12.jpg

Car on share.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Attachments

• camaro new.pdf
    17 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Congrats.
Thanks praiano!👍👍
I'm looking forward to your feedback during the shootout.:D

If you feel up to risking your life I have the Intercepter and 2002 on share...:scared:

The Jensen isn't to bad just very big, the BMW is a psycho killer but very quick if you can keep it all together and pointed the right way.:crazy:

Just got home from a night at an indoor water park/hotel for my daughters B-day. And she would like to say a few words.
Harvey, thank you for the car. I really like the color. Im happy that you use my picturs for the f.i.t.t things. Thanks alot.
DaDog, thank you to for the Ferrari. My dad thinks it looks funny in that color but I like it. thank you.
everyone els thank you to for the birthday wishes. I had a great day.
-Kate

I would also like to thank the GTP family for making my daughters birthday a good one. Thank you all.

Now on with the shootout. I'll link up everones tunes that have posted thus far right now. Mine might be up later today too. :dopey:

I've gone and given my Europa some new colours, so I can give it a fitting name. :sly: Currently taking pictures, but won't have it submitted just yet. Might put it down fully tomorrow, but now there isn't a lot of time so can't submit it just yet.

Just got home from a night at an indoor water park/hotel for my daughters B-day. And she would like to say a few words.

I would also like to thank the GTP family for making my daughters birthday a good one. Thank you all.

glad she liked it 👍

Back