Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
QuikSlvr223
You are aware that Hässliches means ugly, right? :lol: The Z4 is beautiful! Well... uh... the wing... now I see where you're coming from.

Some cars need a wing. Some look good with one. This one was niether :lol:. I think the one requesting the tune asked for it on this tune.

QuikSlvr223
Wouldn't shorter gears just make it worse? Longer gears would give it less wheel spin.

Yes. You are correct. 👍

You should do a Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, and a Maserati Granturismo S tune! I would WORSHIP Clueless Tunes! :bowdown::lol:

Just ran your Pennzoil GT-R at the High Speed Ring, got a 1'03.608. My only complaint is that there's too much understeer. I might have had TCS on, I dunno.

Last edited:
QuikSlvr223
You should do a Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670, Ferrari 430 Scuderia, and a Maserati Granturismo S tune! I would WORSHIP Clueless Tunes! :bowdown::lol:

I have a 430 tune floating around, but you'll have to ask DaDog or Jack if there any good. As far as the rest.... possibly. :dopey:

QuikSlvr223
Just ran your Pennzoil GT-R at the High Speed Ring, got a 1'03.608. My only complaint is that there's too much understeer. I might have had TCS on, I dunno.

If I can get online and remove it to make some changes (it's still a "drunk" tune :P) I will. But my internet provider is pissing me off at the moment :mad:

Look for a finished tune soon....I hope :dopey:

If I can get online and remove it to make some changes (it's still a "drunk" tune :P) I will. But my internet provider is pissing me off at the moment :mad:

Look for a finished tune soon....I hope :dopey:
You can even do it while you're drunk?
Okay_face.jpg

I have really been busy and have not kept up with tuning :(. But I do have two "Base" Ferrari tunes and a GT-R on share that just need a little fine tuning if any one is interested. Maybe if I get to my PS3 later I can get some tunes up :dopey:

QuikSlvr223
:eek: Well then...

Just think if I did my tuning sober :lol::scary:

The refresed GT-R is back on share if you want to try it. Adjust the final gear for the ring (redlines down the back straight )

Half Pint
Based on the Dodge SRT-4 '03

autumnring1l.jpg

highspeedringi.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

296bhp
460pp
301 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1382 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P)
weight Reduction
None
Engine
None
Intake
Manifold
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 32 @ 0
LSD- 12/18/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 180
1st - 2.760
2nd - 2.070
3rd - 1.615
4th - 1.280
5th - 1.070
6th - 0.921
Final - 3.320
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -25
Spring Rate- Front: 6.0 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.7 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Well... I'm hoping this will at least turn some heads, and... well I like this car. Let the shootout begain :dopey:

autumnringc.jpg

Just think if I did my tuning sober :lol::scary:

The refresed GT-R is back on share if you want to try it. Adjust the final gear for the ring (redlines down the back straight )
I tried it, I like it a lot better! :D Needs a taller 5th gear, though. :P

I tried it, I like it a lot better! :D Needs a taller 5th gear, though. :P

Great. One more tweek and I'll get it up (knowing me it'll be about three weeks :dopey: )

Side note - Just placed in the top 1700 in the new TT with a 2:59.xxx with the '63. I don't like this track so someone could do alot better. Try and put it on share later today. :nervous:

Honda s500 '63

suzukacircuitz.jpg

suzukacircuit1z.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

86bhp
350pp
60 ft. lb. @5700 RPM of torque
weight 690 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Smoke Black
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Med. (C2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 79 @ 0
LSD- 18/22/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 93
1st - 6.495
2nd - 4.875
3rd - 3.720
4th - 2.925
5th - 2.315
Final - 2.660
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 5.7 Rear: 4.3
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.16 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 3

TUNER NOTES -
Made to run Suzuka in the 350pp/C2 time trial... so you know I had to tune it :D. In my hands (and those that have seen me drive, I'm awful) this car can run a lap in under 3:00.00. Hope you like :dopey:

suzukacircuit2vu.jpg

This "garage" is a joke right? I mean you can't be serious with this crap!

I wasted credits on some of this garbage that krenkme calls "tunes". It was very hard to find a car worth buying, because noone drives the junk Clueless has to offer, and every one was junk! M5 drives like a tank, SLK has awful gearing as well as handling, all the Vipers are pathetic in every way, and that's just for starters.

The "Clueless deal" is just stupid. Anyone can improve a car by five tenths by a simply tire change.

This "garage"is should close and leave the tuning to the pros that know what they're doing, like RKM, Shmo, Motor City Tunes, and Praiano!!! End this joke, and leave space for more important things on this forum

Krenkme is one of the best tuners in this forum. All th cars I have tried are so easy to drive and very quick. I don't know what meds you are on, but I'd like to see you do what he does!

I don't care how easy you claim they are to drive, there junk! Nobody uses these things. I'd like to see him tune a M3, or Civic type-R, or an NSX and see if there up to par with the true tuners.

Noone drives a Honda Beat!

The Beat is a great tune! You must not play this game for fun, I feel sorry for you. I guess everyone has there own opinion, but I'm sure many would agree the krenkme and Clueless is very important to this forum.

The Beat is a great tune! You must not play this game for fun, I feel sorry for you. I guess everyone has there own opinion, but I'm sure many would agree the krenkme and Clueless is very important to this forum.

This^ 👍

I dont post on here often, but i have a few of Krenk's tune and they are a lot of fun!, isnt that what playing video games is all about?! and i always enjoy the banter on this thread as well!:dopey:

You feel sorry for me? That's a laugh. You're the one that needs to be felt sorry for. This garage is just a joke, and fun has nothing to do about it. The tunes are pathetic, and giving them stupid names goes not make them good 👎

This "garage" is a joke right? I mean you can't be serious with this crap!

I wasted credits on some of this garbage that krenkme calls "tunes". It was very hard to find a car worth buying, because noone drives the junk Clueless has to offer, and every one was junk! M5 drives like a tank, SLK has awful gearing as well as handling, all the Vipers are pathetic in every way, and that's just for starters.

The "Clueless deal" is just stupid. Anyone can improve a car by five tenths by a simply tire change.

This "garage"is should close and leave the tuning to the pros that know what they're doing, like RKM, Shmo, Motor City Tunes, and Praiano!!! End this joke, and leave space for more important things on this forum

Damn , i did not know it was aprils fools day today ... sad because i had so many practical jokes waiting to be used ...

On a more serious note , You come to these forums and post this in you're second post ... you're first post was about you not liking old Honda's ( the new seasonal ) . This allready explains a lot while I won't assume anything just yet I do think that you prefer the 550pp racing car range with full aero kits and probally racing slicks . Hey no problem there but you won't find those kinda tunes in here .

We prefer the odd cars wich you can clearly see in our first post , now you don't need to like these cars , but if you do test them and want to respond about these cars by giving feedback ... At least try to make more sence .
Stating a BMW M5 is handling like a tank means nothing , the car weights 1855kg stock .... it is a tank . But yet you seem to fail to mention what the car does wrong .

The Merc SLK its the same , it handles poorly and the gearing is awfull ... Maybe using a manual gearbox and learning when to shift might be a solution to the problem . The handling is poor you claim , again you fail to mention where the problem lies according to you .

The Vipers same thing i don't need to repeat myself ...

Keep in mind that not only tuning a car takes up a lot of times but testing it does as well ... Every tuner has its own style , it is up to you to find wich tuner fits you're driving style the most . Clearly Clueless Tunes cannot provide a tune suited for you're style , there are only 2 solutions to that problem ...
Adapt you're driving style or find another tuner .

Clueless Tunes will never claim to be the best in the world , we don't tune with that attitude , nor do we have those ambitions .
We tune because we love doing so , and by doing so we make friends , have a good time and have the oppertunity to enjoy a game we love .

I would like to type more but in all fairness i am to lazy to type , besides it is 15:00 here , the sun is shining and i have a case of beer next to me with a bottle of tequile and lemons ...:cheers::cheers:
So i'll be off heading twards some very drunk driving ( on GT5 offcourse ) together with my famous kareoke ... drop by in the lobby if you want :sly:

This^ 👍

I dont post on here often, but i have a few of Krenk's tune and they are a lot of fun!, isnt that what playing video games is all about?! and i always enjoy the banter on this thread as well!:dopey:

👍. It is always fun around here and someone is trying to bring it down:(... and to him I say good-bye!

DaDog!!

That is such a great reply!!!👍:)

Thank you 👍

we aim to please :D , we don't always succeed ...

It is kinda like British Railways , we would like to be on time ....... But :P

I don't care how easy you claim they are to drive, there junk! Nobody uses these things. I'd like to see him tune a M3, or Civic type-R, or an NSX and see if there up to par with the true tuners.

Noone drives a Honda Beat!

M3 - boring
NSX - i would honuestly ban them from a lobby , put R3 types on it and it is easy mode
Civic type R .... meh not that bad of a choise , we could do that one i guess the EK 1997 offcourse

You don't think we don't drive the beat ? my god man you are missing out half the fun , try driving the odd car , enjoy the game ...

there is more in the world of GT5 then a Honda NSX or BMW M3 ...

Okay DaDog, you are right on alot of issues. I do enjoy a well tuned 550pp car on racing tires. Because that's what you do in this game, its racing. These cars aren't worth my time in telling you what's wrong with them, try them and you'll see how bad they are. I have found much better garages, and I feel sorry for all you that have been blinded by this awful garage....sad.

Back