Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Okay DaDog, you are right on alot of issues. I do enjoy a well tuned 550pp car on racing tires. Because that's what you do in this game, its racing. .

That is ok , this is what you like doing in the game , in all fairness i consider driving R3 tires boring hence i don't do it , or at least not very often . But again that is you're choise ... You paid 60-ish $ for this game so you decide what you like .
But , i would highly suggest you do try out different aspects of the game ...
because you might find something you prefer even more .
For me I love Touge , i used to do the whole 550pp R3 tires all the time but by trying something new i found more enjoyable stuff to do . Yet this is entirely up to you

These cars aren't worth my time in telling you what's wrong with them, try them and you'll see how bad they are.

Tuners beg for reviews , this is how they can improve . As far as testing goes ... I am test a lot of these cars ( exept during my little GT5 break wich recently ended ) and i might be incredebly behind on my "job" as Clueless Tunes testdriver .. But you just cannot call a car bad without explenation .

I have found much better garages, and I feel sorry for all you that have been blinded by this awful garage....sad.

I know some of the Clueless Tunes crew might wanna respond to this as well , but i am pretty sure i can say that we at Clueless Tunes are happy for you that you found a fitting garage in the GT5 tuning community . And we hope that you're GT5 experience will be fun for you .

I feel sorry for all you that have been blinded by this awful garage....sad.

No need to feel sorry as we are enjoying ourselfs a lot , But it is a good thing that people on this planet have different opinions ...
To some we are the garage they adore , to some it will only be a 1 stop visit ....
Even if the customers only would come for the free beer and cookies ...
Its all ok , we can live with that :D

12inches
No. This is a waste of my time. You all should open your eyes and try some real tunes!

Is your GTP name compensating for something or what? :odd:

I would quit raging and learn how to lighten up and have fun. Even if you think your way of playing this game is "correct", and Clueless' tunes don't suit your driving style, either give some constructive feedback and criticism (what's not quite right about the tune? Does it under/oversteer? Is it unstable? Is it difficult to drive? Is there excessive body roll?), or keep it to yourself. There's no need for your "xxx is s**t" attitude.

Last edited:
I think DaDog summed it up very well. We all have a way of playing this game and just because something does not work for you does not mean it's wrong. Go play the way you want, and if you want to have fun in the future, come back to Clueless and try again :D

Those are some great responses DaDog :cheers:

Is your GTP name compensating for something or what? :odd:

I would quit raging and learn how to lighten up and have fun. Even if you think your way of playing this game is "correct", and Clueless' tunes don't suit your driving style, keep it to yourself. Don't say anything unless it's good or constructive criticism. There's no need for your "xxx is s**t" attitude.

👍 :lol: I'm guessing it was ment to be 12cm :lol:

This "garage" is a joke right? I mean you can't be serious with this crap!

I wasted credits on some of this garbage that krenkme calls "tunes". It was very hard to find a car worth buying, because noone drives the junk Clueless has to offer, and every one was junk! M5 drives like a tank, SLK has awful gearing as well as handling, all the Vipers are pathetic in every way, and that's just for starters.

The "Clueless deal" is just stupid. Anyone can improve a car by five tenths by a simply tire change.

This "garage"is should close and leave the tuning to the pros that know what they're doing, like RKM, Shmo, Motor City Tunes, and Praiano!!! End this joke, and leave space for more important things on this forum

You came here and you start your first posts by this words about Clueless garage tunes :ouch:. you should said that this tunes not fit your driving style or you are best tuner than Krenkme and you should show us this good tune you will come out with it better than you said all of this (garbage tune .:ouch::ouch:

i will be always thank full for Krenkme 👍:tup:to help me a lot in this game and tunes and i am happy that you found the garage you can copy paste the tune to your car but you can't do one for your self and also you don't have the power to open your garage to start post your tune :lol::lol::lol:

There a lot of garage and tuners better than us and they are a good tuners like Praiano , Motor City Tunes , RKM , Shmo , XD ,and more sorry if i didn't said the names 👍👍👍👍.

We are here to find the way to enjoy the game and have fun driving this cars like the ( Beat ) .

GO GET FOR YOUR SELF A LIFE

ND SAM :dopey:

Last edited:
I wasn't going to waste my time with you people any more, but I feel I need to.

I never claimed to be a tuner, and neither should krenkme. The tuners I mentioned and the same that you have are much better and if I ever need a tune I will go there, that's for sure! And you need to learn English if you're going to go off like that. I do have a "Live" :lol:

I spent alot if credits building the SLK and it had every issue you know of. Oversteer all day, the brakes don't know stop it, the gearing is too spaced out, and if it doesn't oversteer for some reason you'll plow into the wall! My "****" attitude is just fine.

Not compensating for anything. Just telling the truth! :sly:

I know that my English not good because its not my language but i am trying to learn thanks for that .👍 , but this is not our point .

12inches

I never claimed to be a tuner, and neither should krenkme. The tuners I mentioned and the same that you have are much better and if I ever need a tune I will go there, that's for sure!

That's fine, go to the other garages, bai bai!

I don't care how easy you claim they are to drive, there junk! Nobody uses these things. I'd like to see him tune a M3, or Civic type-R, or an NSX and see if there up to par with the true tuners.

Noone drives a Honda Beat!

Go have a look here, the seasonal events list, then come back and tell me that no one drives cars like the Beat.

[…] see if there up to par with the true tuners.

We don't need to see, we already have after over a year of competitions. If someone needs to open their eyes, it's you. The numerous podiums this garage has taken in Tuning Competitions against the best is more than enough to prove that.

No. This is a waste of my time. You all should open your eyes and try some real tunes!

I've driven over 70+ tunes in my brief time on here, and laugh as you might at that, the fact remains, I have tried some truly brilliant, and some equally awful tunes. The tunes out of here fall very firmly in the former, and those who've posted and tested these tunes alongside the best will back me on that. This isn't just bull coming from supporters, it's being supported by the large majority of those who have driven his cars.

I never claimed to be a tuner, and neither should krenkme. The tuners I mentioned and the same that you have are much better and if I ever need a tune I will go there, that's for sure! And you need to learn English if you're going to go off like that. I do have a "Live" :lol:

You are no one to be picking at DaDog's spelling with this:

I spent alot if credits building the SLK and it had every issue you know of. Oversteer all day, the brakes don't know stop it

What's wrong and what's missing there?

My "****" attitude is just fine.

Wrong.
AUP
You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group

Point out problems in the tune, don't attack the tuner for it.

This "garage" is a joke right? I mean you can't be serious with this crap!

I wasted credits on some of this garbage that krenkme calls "tunes". It was very hard to find a car worth buying, because noone drives the junk Clueless has to offer, and every one was junk! M5 drives like a tank, SLK has awful gearing as well as handling, all the Vipers are pathetic in every way, and that's just for starters.

The "Clueless deal" is just stupid. Anyone can improve a car by five tenths by a simply tire change.

This "garage"is should close and leave the tuning to the pros that know what they're doing, like RKM, Shmo, Motor City Tunes, and Praiano!!! End this joke, and leave space for more important things on this forum

The best 500pp SH (lotus 111R) tune i have in my personnal garage is a Krenkme clueless tune.:):)👍. Nobody have a 100% garage i have produced some s**t too. That's life. Every garage from the smaller to the bigger have good cars too.
Everybody is doing this for fun and for free, the only "job" you have is to test some cars till finding one that match with you and you have choice. Sorry if some of ours cars make you lose some of your precious time.

Have a good day.

*runs into the room*

What did I miss? What did I miss?

*goes back to read thread*

:eek: whooa... I missed A LOT!!!

Let me start by addressing the elephant in the room... hello elephant, good to see you. Okay, now on to 12inches - I don't know what I did to piss you off, but I'm sorry. First, I never said I was a good tuner (actually most the time I think I'm rubbish ), but I have surrounded myself and this garage with great tuners, so if you're just not a fan of my tunes please try theres. Next, I have tuned a NSX so :P...:lol:. Also you will NOT take issue with any other member of this garage! If your issue is with me, lets leave it there.

This garage was made to have fun in the game and enjoy it in many ways, that I hope you will find soon. 550pp online lobbies is not all this game has. As you put it, maybe it is you that should open there eyes, because this game offers so much!

Now I am always open to complaints about tunes (Lord knows I have tuned some s***), so tell me what's wrong with them and I will try to improve it.

And lastly to you 12inch, yes go enjoy other garages... I'm sure they'll be happy to have you there :dopey::sly:

Thanks Frosty1 for having my back 👍
Very happy that you have some of my tunes and that you stood up for me MUSC4EVER :cheers:
Good guard dog DaDog! Handled with great class and fun, the Clueless way :dopey:... save a beer for me will you?
Trackripper, thank you for pointing out what all us tuners need (I guess some just need it written down ):dunce:
Very well put Onboy, I am forever in your debt in the way you handle issues. :bowdown:
You really like that car don't you Praiano? You are also very kind.
NEWDRIVER, you are a great friend and a great tuner! I need to learn from you!

And if I missed anyone else, thank you for being here and the support :cheers:....
... now back to the fun!.... anyone want an elephant? :dopey:

Last edited:
12inches, seven posts and all of them are inflammatory tripe.

If you don't agree with someone's tuning methods, fine. But, and I highly suggest you take the advice if you wish to remain here long enough to see your tenth or even twentieth post, it'd be best if you curbed the attitude.

I'm closing this for a moment. Just need to sort out something and hopefully it'll be reopened very soon...

...Open

Last edited:
TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED'97

picture.php

This is my car its not the best but you will enjoy driving it .
I am using wheel with all aids off ( ABS 1 and CS 0 )
And its on share now

-Displacement 1998 cc
-Max. Power 296HP / 8300rpm
-Max.Torque 204ft-lb /6800rpm
-Drivetrain MR
-Length 4170 mm
-Width 1695 mm
-Height 1235 mm
-Weight 1190 kg F40 R60
-Performance Points 460 pp

SETTINGS :

Parts to buy ;

-Oil change
-Engine Overhaul
-Chassis Maintenance
-Weight Reduction Stage 2
-Window Weight Reduction
-ECU Tuning
-Engine Tuning Stage 2
-Sports Intake Manifold
-Racing Air Filter
-Sports Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter Sports
-Titanium Racing Exhaust
-Fully Customizable Transmission
-Clutch Twin Plate
-Flywheel Semi Racing
-Adjustable LSD
-Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
-Tiers Sports soft

-Note : you can use Racing soft / Sports soft tiers and use it online racing

TUNES ;

Weight Adjustment :
Ballast Amount (kg) : 102
Ballast Position : 47

Power Limiter :
Power Level :100%

Transmission :
Gearing In this order please
Reset to Default
Set Final Gear to 5500
Top Speed - 112 MPH
1st - 2.890
2nd - 2.225
3rd - 1.763
4th - 1.441
5th - 1.204
6th - 1.029
-Set Final Gear to 3.550
-IT Will Give Top Speed Up right 175MPH

Suspension :
-Ride Height : F -25 R 5
-Spring Rate : F 8.0 R 11.0
-Dampers (EX) : F 7 R 7
-Dampers (com) : F 5 R 3
-Anti Roll Bars : F 1 R 2
-Camber Angle : F 1.8 R 1.5
-Toe Angle : F 0,03 R 0,16

LSD :
Initial Torque : F 0 R 12
Acceleration Sensitivity : F 0 R 10
Braking Sensitivity : F 0 R 10

Brake Balance Controller ;
Front 6 Rear 3

ND Sam :dopey:

Last edited:
So I would like to thank Sphinx and the rest of the staff here on GTP for solving an issue we had, and helping Clueless stay FUN. Thank you for your efforts :gtpflag:

Now lets move on and have some fun :dopey:

So I would like to thank Sphinx and the rest of the staff here on GTP for solving an issue we had, and helping Clueless stay FUN. Thank you for your efforts :gtpflag:

Now lets move on and have some fun :dopey:

Agreed , good job from the GTplanet crew , thanks for all the efforts ... a big 👍

Good guard dog DaDog! Handled with great class and fun, the Clueless way :dopey:... save a beer for me will you?

VVeTJ.jpg

Heya boss , plenty of beer here , tequila has gone tho :D

But come over to Belgium and i am sure i'll have a couple of tequila bottles and beers ready ... together with a good old BBQ 👍

Last edited:
DaDog
Heya boss , plenty of beer here , tequila has gone tho :D

But come over to Belgium and i am sure i'll have a couple of tequila bottles and beers ready ... together with a good old BBQ 👍

Damn! How much ice do you have? Might take me awhile :dopey:

Damn! How much ice do you have? Might take me awhile :dopey:

Ice ? why ? i only have salt lemons tequila and beer ....
I don't use ice ...

Time wise its ok ,
It should be around a 1.5hour trip to chicago o'hare ....
12hours on a plane , and i'll pick you guys up in Bruxelles :D
if timing the buying of you're tickets right you should be able to find a ticket for around 750$ a person :D

Lol can i join but i am very far away :lol:

I think it should be around 600ish us $ for a ticket from Kuwait to Bruxelles , but you are very welcome as well , my door is always open and there is plenty of room :D

That's some expensive beer!

Meh , its only 2 hours driving to Paris or Amsterdam so he can always take the wife and kids and call it a romantic weekend :D

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 "Sparrow" 460pp

sparrow1.jpg

Just another fun and quick Honda tune. This car can almost pull off power oversteer with its sticky sports soft tires. The driver must take care of throttle input around sharp corners or else the front wheels lose traction. Find the balance of those front tires and see just how gracefully this car will glide around the track.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Car Paint: Cordovan Brown Metallic
Wheels: RAYS VOLK RACING RE30

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 2
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 291 hp
Torque: 185 ft-lbs
Weight: 1062 kg
PP: 460 pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 90kg/+45
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 124
1st: 3.569
2nd: 2.572
3rd: 2.026
4th: 1.647
5th: 1.372
6th: 1.176
Final Gear: 3.228
Top Speed will be:176mph

Drivetrain
LSD Front: 8/18/8

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-20
Spring Rate: 16.0/7.5
Extension: 7/3
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 3/5
Camber: 2.2/1.2
Toe: -0.23/-0.10

Brake Balance: 5/6

Tires: Sports Soft

sparrow2j.jpg

Built for F.I.T.T. 60/40, 40/60 tuning challenge found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262891

MUSC4EVER
Good to see this thread back up and running! 👍

Very happy indeed. Glad to have some great friends and fans :dopey:

QuikSlvr223
You know what, I'll just post my tunes here, all I get are d**k comments. Is that alright?

I wasn't really looking for another tuner at the moment, place some of your tunes on share and I'll try them and get back to you about a job, if that sounds good to you. 👍

To Theo and NEWDRIVER, great tunes. Looks like Clueless has some good cars for this shootout. I'll try and get caught up on the OP tomorrow while watching football. :dopey:

A year ago I payed tribute to one of the greatest men in my life HERE . Sadly, I will not be able to do the same this year :(. So instead I wanted take the same car and make it put a smile on my face.... so here is....

"PAUL"
Based on the Honda Accord Coupe '88

tsukubacircuit2w.jpg

tsukubacircuit1r.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

213bhp
409pp
175 ft. lb. @5100 RPM of torque
weight 1270 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Appalachian Black
weight Reduction
None
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 50 @ 50
LSD- 18/24/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 137
1st - 2.960
2nd - 1.830
3rd - 1.375
4th - 1.080
5th - 0.878
Final - 4.590
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 7.0 Rear: 3.5
Extention- Front: 9 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 9
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
Will this win you races? Maybe. Will it be the car of your dreams? Probably not. Will this car be fun and a good cruiser? Thats the plane :dopey:

eifelkarty.jpg

I MISS YOU!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Good to see that the Spring cleaning here worked out quite well here. I tip my invisible hat to the great people of GTP, who are able to clean the noob off any thread with 120% efficency!👍:gtpflag: That Honda is a pretty emotional kind of car, but it sounds like a good car. After, my money making Honda came from here too...

Niku Driver HC
Good to see that the Spring cleaning here worked out quite well here. I tip my invisible hat to the great people of GTP, who are able to clean the noob off any thread with 120% efficency!👍:gtpflag: That Honda is a pretty emotional kind of car, but it sounds like a good car. After, my money making Honda came from here too...

You can't please them all, but I am very grateful for friends of GTP, and the moderators here for all there work. Top job for sure 👍.

For a man that got me into running vintage cars and late models in real life, plus respecting cars and admiring there beauty in every way, this is a dedication that I'm sure he would be proud of... plus it can win some races if you adjust the final gear :dopey:

comandorando87
Man, the troll hunters here work effecientlly.

Yes they do, and I am forever in there debt for there quickness and effort :bowdown:.

Big tune update, update of the OP, and a long time away from the garage coming soon. (Thus time for sure :dopey: )

Hey krenkme with all the critters you have in this place we're going to have to rename it the Animal House.:crazy: "Toga Party!":lol::lol::lol:

Back