Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
I think you are talking about the FT-86 and Clio am I right :sly:?
I think the FT is heavy but comparative :D but for the Clio it's very heavy car in the last draft part on the RING :(
Yes you are a very good driver i can see that when we play together 👍.

Sam, the FT-86 is my number one choice in the top three in this class invented magically by you, "Clueless"! :) 👍

When I find a few minutes, I'm going to try the GT86/BRZ/FR-S build closer to stock weight. It'll run with a little less power, but this car isn't about the straight line speed (in fact, it's pretty slow). The suspension setup just doesn't quite work for stock weight and distribution, so I'll need to take some out and add it back, trying to get 50/50 distribution 👍

{Cy}

Cy, do what you can do to polish that gem too. 👍

Well that was a nice vacation away from GT. I am glad to see that the shop has been as busy as ever! Im sorry I have not been around the shop at all recently. I mostly blame the great weather for my lack of tuning. After all its been in the 70-80F for weeks instead of the usually dreary, raining weather that is expected.:cool:

Congrats to NEWDRIVER for his Mazda MX-5 tune of the week! There are so many tunes to catch up on and these joint effort Ring tunes between Sam and Cy! Hope to dig around the back of the garage for some automotive inspiration and tune something this next week. Also I hope to see you all online sometime for another make shift Clueless race! :dopey:👍

Also, Welcome to Clueless Cy!:cheers::gtpflag:

Cy, do what you can do to polish that gem too. 👍
I've made some subtle changes to the BRZ, let me run it for a few more laps and pass it over to Sam for approval 👍

Well that was a nice vacation away from GT. I am glad to see that the shop has been as busy as ever! Im sorry I have not been around the shop at all recently. I mostly blame the great weather for my lack of tuning. After all its been in the 70-80F for weeks instead of the usually dreary, raining weather that is expected.:cool:

Congrats to NEWDRIVER for his Mazda MX-5 tune of the week! There are so many tunes to catch up on and these joint effort Ring tunes between Sam and Cy! Hope to dig around the back of the garage for some automotive inspiration and tune something this next week. Also I hope to see you all online sometime for another make shift Clueless race! :dopey:👍

Also, Welcome to Clueless Cy!:cheers::gtpflag:
I'd dearly appreciate some of that weather, if you would be so kind as to direct some toward good old Blighty, ta :D

Jump online with us some time, see what cars people are running. It'd be good to see a few more 400PP CS Bangers thrown in the blender. And I agree, we should try and find time for a Clueless Race night. I'm sure we could drum up some interest from a few of the other GTPers 👍

Thanks for the warm welcome :cheers:

{Cy}

Congrats NEWDRIVER :bowdown: Another TotW. Great job :cheers:!

SHYAM1337
is there no HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EK) 97 tune? or maybe i just missed it, would be nice if someone linked it to me :D

:odd: we don't have one :odd:

I have a tune on one, but what specs are you looking for? (HP/PP/tires/track ect. )
:dopey:

Congrats NEWDRIVER :bowdown: Another TotW. Great job :cheers:!

Thank you Sir Adam :D :cheers:

is there no HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EK) 97 tune? or maybe i just missed it, would be nice if someone linked it to me :D
:odd: we don't have one :odd:
I have a tune on one, but what specs are you looking for? (HP/PP/tires/track ect. )
:dopey:

Like Krenkme said what specs ? I have a tune for it but I didn't finished it yet i will try to finish it today and post it :cheers:

Look at this one it's 400PP comfort soft
HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 400PP Comfort softhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8454937#post8454937
I think you can apply the same tune to the EK'97 maybe .:dopey:

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
NEWDRIVER2
Like Krenkme said what specs ? I have a tune for it but I didn't finished it yet i will try to finish it today an
Look at this one it's 400PP comfort soft
HONDA CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98 400PP Comfort softhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8454937#post8454937
I think you can apply the same tune to the EK'97 maybe .:dopey:

Congratulations on Tune of the Week.

The '98 Civic build should slot right onto the '97 car. You get a little more bang for your bucks from the '98, but it is a standard model...

Thank you Sir CyKosis :cheers:

My pleasure, mate.

I'll get around to posting the BRZ-S Variant II tonight. I also have an S14 that I'll send to you later. I won a few races with it yesterday, a very comfortable ride, with a small amount of controllable oversteer. There's the Citroën C4 too..!!

Hopefully there will be a few of us around later 👍

{Cy}

The OP updated by the new TUNE for the BRZ from CyKosis 👍 and you can found it here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8623799#post8623799
Thank you mate :cheers:

Link to the OPhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

Have a good day every one

Thank you, my friend. I got a little carried away taking pictures last night. I forgot to send you the S14, I'll do it tonight. Sneak peak below...

kg3a.jpg

{Cy}

"Henry"
Based on the Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car

6q55.jpg

nzib.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

688bhp
658pp
682 ft. lb. @4000 RPM of torque
weight 1250 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/Oil Change
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Hard (R1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce: FRONT - 50 REAR - 70
Weight Adjustment: 85@-50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
1st - 4.055
2nd - 3.000
3rd - 2.285
4th - 1.825
5th - 1.480
6th - 1.247
Final - 2.260
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/15/20

Ride Hight - Front: -18 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 8.0 Rear: 12.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 1
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 1.8
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.12
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 7

TUNER NOTES -
This is a car... yep, that's what it is :dopey:

q5lc.jpg

"1776"
Based on the Cheverolet Camaro SS '10

jui6.jpg

0cmc.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

614bhp
569pp
525 ft. lb. @5400 RPM of torque
weight 1380 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/Oil Change
Paint - Bright Rally Red
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Hood
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)....Any sports tires really

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 62@-50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 149
1st - 3.710
2nd - 2.830
3rd - 2.230
4th - 1.830
5th - 1.530
6th - 1.299
Final - 2.330
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 9/12/15

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 11.5 Rear: 11.5
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 4
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 1.8
Toe Angle- Front: -0.17 Rear: 0.13
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Feel like driving a piece of Americana on this Independance Day? Clueless tunes can help you out. Enjoy 1776 in the Stars and Stipes seasonal and put a big smile on your face :dopey:

c8j8.jpg

Hi "Clueless"!

I want to thank you all of you "Clueless" for all the color and enjoyment you're bringing to my life.
I also have to mention here our good friend-praiano63-who was beside me from my beginnings of GT5.
I'm very happy for having you all as friends.

RESPECT!

danbojte
Hi "Clueless"!

I want to thank you all of you "Clueless" for all the color and enjoyment you're bringing to my life.
I also have to mention here our good friend-praiano63-who was beside me from my beginnings of GT5.

RESPECT!
Thank you for the kind words :cheers:

It is an honor to have your help and support of the garage. And your friendship is also a great honor. Thank you very VERY much :dopey:

Hi "Clueless"!

RESPECT!

Thanks a lot my friend, i would like to race online with you all , it was always a great moment and pleasure.
You can be ignored geographically by sony but you'll be never by us i'm sure.
More than the best quality control ever , you are a very good friend too.
Have a good day Dan.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi "Clueless"!

RESPECT!

Thank you My Friend you alway welcome and thank you also to have me as a friend helping me by testing my cars and give me my weakness point on my cars 👍
I'm always happy to race you online mate:dopey:

Thank you Dan again :D

EDIT :

New tune add to our garage by My Friend CyKosis 👍

It's the RSX controller version and you can found it here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8645435#post8645435

The link to the OP of THE RING https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8446982#post8446982

I work more on that car and i did a new tune for it to be 406PP then i sent it to Cy to give it the last magic points and he did it 👍

Thank you CyKosis

Last edited:
Hi Clueless, I enjoy your forum and use your tunes,I tweak them a little depending on the track but all in all Great Tunes (sometimes the comments back and forth are very funny:lol::lol:) I noticed you haven't done a tune for a Mclaren F1 Stealth Model yet, I happen to have one and will put it on share if you could work your Magic :dopey: :bowdown: It would be greatly appreciated. PSN GTP_Brewguy, Looking forward to hearing from you and do you think I could take a car or two out for test drives if you wouldn't mind, I started with GT 1 and got all the rest and GT 6 when it comes out, so I been there since the beginning, I Love GT 👍 The Best Racing Sim Ever :dopey: :cool: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Brewguy44
Hi Clueless, I enjoy your forum and use your tunes,I tweak them a little depending on the track but all in all Great Tunes (sometimes the comments back and forth are very funny:lol::lol:) I noticed you haven't done a tune for a Mclaren F1 Stealth Model yet, I happen to have one and will put it on share if you could work your Magic :dopey: :bowdown: It would be greatly appreciated. PSN GTP_Brewguy, Looking forward to hearing from you and do you think I could take a car or two out for test drives if you wouldn't mind, I started with GT 1 and got all the rest and GT 6 when it comes out, so I been there since the beginning, I Love GT 👍 The Best Racing Sim Ever :dopey: :cool: :cheers: :gtpflag:

I have a tune on a F1, but it's not stealth... is there a difference?

I'll be sure to add you as soon as I can, and we'll work on it. Always great to see fans taking interest in the garage, I thank you for using our tunes. I'd be very happy to have you test some up coming tunes, and I'm sure the other tuners would like it as well 👍

Hope to see you on PSN and GTP very soon :dopey:

Thanks again :D

It's from the GameStop Collectors Edition, they had 5 Chrome Line Cars - 1. Cobra 427 S/C / 2. Benz 300 SL Coupe / 3. Murcielago LP 640 / 4. BMW M3 Coupe / 5. Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro / 1 NASCAR and The Mclaren F1 Stealth Model. :D All the Chrome Line and the F1 Version have been "Specially Tuned and Painted" If you want to check any of them out I will put them on share, also they can be tuned up even more. The Audi, Lamborghini, Cobra, F1 and Benz 300 are Great. I fiddled with a couple of them but haven't gone Balls to the Wall in tuning them. :lol: :sly: Til next time :cheers: :dopey:

Clueless friends:

Krenkme and I took on the Ring at night the other day. We must all do this. For spectacular laughs if nothing else. :lol:

It's bloody terrifying.

Brewguy44
It's from the GameStop Collectors Edition, they had 5 Chrome Line Cars - 1. Cobra 427 S/C / 2. Benz 300 SL Coupe / 3. Murcielago LP 640 / 4. BMW M3 Coupe / 5. Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro / 1 NASCAR and The Mclaren F1 Stealth Model. :D All the Chrome Line and the F1 Version have been "Specially Tuned and Painted" If you want to check any of them out I will put them on share, also they can be tuned up even more. The Audi, Lamborghini, Cobra, F1 and Benz 300 are Great. I fiddled with a couple of them but haven't gone Balls to the Wall in tuning them. :lol: :sly: Til next time :cheers: :dopey:

Sorry I haven't been home yet to send you a FR (hoping either late today or tomorrow ), but yes put them on share. I'd like to try them.

What kind of tune you looking for on the F1? (Max, track, racing/sport tires, pp, ect.)

Nice talking to you again :dopey:

trackripper123
Clueless friends:

Krenkme and I took on the Ring at night the other day. We must all do this. For spectacular laughs if nothing else. :lol:

It's bloody terrifying.

We started at dusk... but it did turn night fast (unlike our cars :lol: ) :dopey:

We started at dusk... but it did turn night fast (unlike our cars :lol: ) :dopey:

Think I made some contact on one of the races before the straight at the end because I simply could not see where you were on the track, I knew you were alongside me, just couldn't judge how close you were. So much fun though. :lol:

trackripper123
Think I made some contact on one of the races before the straight at the end because I simply could not see where you were on the track, I knew you were alongside me, just couldn't judge how close you were. So much fun though. :lol:

Slight contact throughout the race (I wore out your back bumper :lol: ), but yes VERY fun! Too bad I had to go so soon :(

Hopefully next time :dopey:

First post here at GTPlanet and it's to the entire Clueless team. I've been using the clueless setups for a while now.

I created this account to say a huge THANKS for the setups. The unusual cars make it worth buying the game in the first place but, your setups make them so much more fun to drive.

Cheers guys

devilracer1987

Back