Completed please delete

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 201 comments
Just a question..
On which side of your Trading System are you offering? Thanks.

Just a question..
On which side of your Trading System are you offering? Thanks.

Well it says Availble so i am the giver mostly, i simply stated some things im willing to be a recieiver on is all. If you have any specific questions let me know and i will let ya know:)

bmoe24x
Well it says Availble so i am the giver mostly, i simply stated some things im willing to be a recieiver on is all. If you have any specific questions let me know and i will let ya know:)

Well, I could give you any ticket of your choice for 3 days of Remote Racing, but how many hours will you be racing the drivers for? Thanks.

Well, I could give you any ticket of your choice for 3 days of Remote Racing, but how many hours will you be racing the drivers for? Thanks.

Oops! :nervous: Sorry bout that mate, i didnt mean it as i was gonna be the grinder. However i do have some freinds that are very good grinders for a small price, or some non official grinders for free that i can hook u up with. Let me know

bmoe24x
Oops! :nervous: Sorry bout that mate, i didnt mean it as i was gonna be the grinder. However i do have some freinds that are very good grinders for a small price, or some non official grinders for free that i can hook u up with. Let me know

Yep, that's fine. ;) As I've been free on paints, I could help you by sending you all of the rare paints you don't have yet, if you'd like. Let me know.

Yep. Just send me a FR, and over the next few days, I'll help you fill up your gaps.

Sweet man thanks a bunch! 👍👍👍 In return i will send a mail to about 10 of my private grinder freinds and have them add you. I just started that last week and basically it supplies my lavish tastes! I bought over 3 mill in cars today and with 5 online drivers i actually went +2 mill!

bmoe24x
Sweet man thanks a bunch! 👍👍👍 In return i will send a mail to about 10 of my private grinder freinds and have them add you. I just started that last week and basically it supplies my lavish tastes! I bought over 3 mill in cars today and with 5 online drivers i actually went +2 mill!

Ok, sounds great. :) Thanks.

Ok, sounds great. :) Thanks.

No problemo! I signed up for your Clean Racer Club. If you wouldnt mind, if you get the chance maybe put the word about this thread. I put a lot of work into it and dont want it to go to waste! :)

bmoe24x
No problemo! I signed up for your Clean Racer Club. If you wouldnt mind, if you get the chance maybe put the word about this thread. I put a lot of work into it and dont want it to go to waste! :)

If you put a link to it in your signature, that would probably be the best way to spread the word. 👍

I have a '67 ticket, next week will have a lvl23 ticket, I'd trade for the DNX or Countach 25th Anniversary

All right bro, i will trade you for the 67 for the DNX on wednesday the 2nd ok? And i will trade you for the 23 for the lambo but only if i can do my non 0/0 if thats ok

what color are your .......
-Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 (x2)
-Mercury Cougar XR-7 '69 (x2)
-Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70

Will check next WS commercial (Im a HUGE baseball fan) and you being from texas should be watching

I have the following:
Dodge Ram Timberline Green Pearl Coat
Dodge Ram Black
Mercury Cougar Inverness Green
Chevrolet Chevelle Astro Blue Metallic
Mercury Cougar Sage Gold

All right bro, i will trade you for the 67 for the DNX on wednesday the 2nd ok? And i will trade you for the 23 for the lambo but only if i can do my non 0/0 if thats ok

Can't trade until 9th Nov, will keep an eye on this thread if you're still interested.

:( i was watching it at the end of the 9th and 10th we wer 1 strike away from a win :(

haha ya! Im a die hard twins fan (Im from wisconsin, so im not a fair wheather fan like those vikings fans) but i went into the playoffs rooting for my 3/4 favorites (Twins being #1) then the Brewers/Phills/Rangers. By the way i posted the colors for those cars you asked about lol...

im interested in your ........

Dodge Ram Black
Chevrolet Chevelle Astro Blue Metallic
Mercury Cougar Sage Gold

im booked solid with car and ticket trades till mid november i can only give you paint or M.C 's or horns or 'old' gear or parts.

Latest Posts

Back