Completed please delete

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 201 comments
im interested in your ........

Dodge Ram Black
Chevrolet Chevelle Astro Blue Metallic
Mercury Cougar Sage Gold

im booked solid with car and ticket trades till mid november i can only give you paint or M.C 's or horns or 'old' gear or parts.

Well i am not giving up my Cougar or Chevelle for anything but cars or tickets unless you can nock my socks off. However the ram I would do for say 10 paints or 30 gear and 5 paints? Sound reasonable? (For a 0/0)

Last edited:
Well i am not giving up my Cougar or Chevelle for anything but paints or tickets unless you can nock my socks off. However the ram I would do for say 10 paints or 30 gear and 5 paints? Sound reasonable? (For a 0/0)

Im going to bed for now, i will check back in the morning! Look forward to doing business! :cool:

You already have a 67 ticket comming your way in return for a Nascar on the 2nd Nov. We set it up when you PM'd me from my thread

You did say to send you a reminder ;-)

Ill just get it duped. Unless of course you just want the classic muscle which i can do also

I wish you had posted this earlier with the green tickets... almost everything I wanted is already gone...

Anyway I would like the 2nd Dodge Ram you have (the Timberline Green Pearl Coat), since I think you don't have a deal for that one.

And would like to know the color of the TRD Celica and SLR McLaren.

Can't trade cars or tickets before the 16th November, and even then will be hard, so I would prefer getting those for paints/gear.

chug-a-bug
What colour is your RUF CTR2 '96? Come to that how about the colours of the other RUF's in your OCD?

I only have a CTR left. I traded them All away, however the ctr2 is a first of 4 ruf's my friends giving me. The ctr2 is off white

Han_the_Dragon
I wish you had posted this earlier with the green tickets... almost everything I wanted is already gone...

Anyway I would like the 2nd Dodge Ram you have (the Timberline Green Pearl Coat), since I think you don't have a deal for that one.

And would like to know the color of the TRD Celica and SLR McLaren.

Can't trade cars or tickets before the 16th November, and even then will be hard, so I would prefer getting those for paints/gear.

I'm not comfortable trading the Celica or McLaren for anything but cars or tickets so I will wait on those (let's set up a time) but the dodge ram I will trade for maybe 5 paints and any of he new gear (other than woodland). The Celica is red and the McLaren is black

chug-a-bug
I'll trade you 5 rare paints of your choice for it....?

For my last 0/0 RUF? Sorry but I will have to respectably decline. However if you have any tickets or rare cars ( looking for 370z's and GT-R academy version) we could work something out

I'm not comfortable trading the Celica or McLaren for anything but cars or tickets so I will wait on those (let's set up a time) but the dodge ram I will trade for maybe 5 paints and any of he new gear (other than woodland). The Celica is red and the McLaren is black

Ok, take a look in MyGT page (link in the signature) and name the paint chips and gear you want (I don't have much of the new stuff...) and we can schedule it for any day, since I don't have paint trades as of now.

And we can book the Celica for the 16th if you don't mind, also name the ticket you want.

As for the SLR McLaren, we don't have a deal, I already have the black one, I was hoping it was Silver...

For my last 0/0 RUF? Sorry but I will have to respectably decline. However if you have any tickets or rare cars ( looking for 370z's and GT-R academy version) we could work something out

How about a 370z Academy Car '08 in yellow? 0/0

Ok, take a look in MyGT page (link in the signature) and name the paint chips and gear you want (I don't have much of the new stuff...) and we can schedule it for any day, since I don't have paint trades as of now.

And we can book the Celica for the 16th if you don't mind, also name the ticket you want.

As for the SLR McLaren, we don't have a deal, I already have the black one, I was hoping it was Silver...

:rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back