Completed please delete

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 201 comments
Han_the_Dragon
Ok, take a look in MyGT page (link in the signature) and name the paint chips and gear you want (I don't have much of the new stuff...) and we can schedule it for any day, since I don't have paint trades as of now.

And we can book the Celica for the 16th if you don't mind, also name the ticket you want.

As for the SLR McLaren, we don't have a deal, I already have the black one, I was hoping it was Silver...

On sorry about the SLR. Yes we can go the 16th for the Celica. I will name the ticket at a later date if you don't mind. I will send you the ram on Monday he 31st I'd that works. I will also name those paints in a PM later today

On sorry about the SLR. Yes we can go the 16th for the Celica. I will name the ticket at a later date if you don't mind. I will send you the ram on Monday he 31st I'd that works. I will also name those paints in a PM later today

Ok, that's good, I will probably send the paints and gear in the day you name them to avoid forgetting, as for the ticket will will only go on the scheduled date.

And it's fine just PM me latter with the list.

Han_the_Dragon
Ok, that's good, I will probably send the paints and gear in the day you name them to avoid forgetting, as for the ticket will will only go on the scheduled date.

And it's fine just PM me latter with the list.

All right will do. I will send the ram on the 31st and name the paints sometime soln

Carl3456
im not on ps3 now could you send an FR to werty_56-1
btw just 1 more thing : is matte brown rare ?

Any matte is rare. As is any chrome or color shift. I'm also not on ps3, I'm on vacation for 3 more days

11/12/11: Sikbeta ???

Add me on 11/13 too, I will send you a 1967 ticket (11/12) and the GT-R Academy 0/0/0 (11/13) for your Countach 25th Anniversary '88 and DN-X, so trade on 11/1 is canceled, it's that OK for you?

Will have 2 DN-X but I can trade it again, so no problems 👍

Last edited:
Yep, 2 of them have. 👍

Alright thats a start, i will get on there case ha!

Add me on 11/13 too, I will send you a 1967 ticket (11/12) and the GT-R Academy 0/0/0 (11/13) for your Countach 25th Anniversary '88 and DN-X, so trade on 11/1 is canceled, it's that OK for you?

Hey um i get it but why is my trade on 11/1 canceled?

Also, can we change the 67 to a different ticket because I already have one coming in. If not thats ok too, im a man of my word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for Academy version, well i got both and 0/0/0. What color you looking for?

Latest Posts

Back