Completed please delete

• Thread starter bmoe24x
  • 201 comments
Well i know i have a blue 370z coming in and a red GT-R so any but those. let me know :)

PS!!! NICE LOCATION NEIGHBOR!

Darn, those are the ones i have. Well thank you, Hating this cold already and theres no snow yet.

I will pencil you in for the 16th and 17th, i will send paints 16th, 17th, 18th. Post which 15 you want cuz as you can see im owed over 50 paints of my choice :)

lol. Matte Pink, CS Chameleon Orange, Chrome Silver. 5 Each

lol. Matte Pink, CS Chameleon Orange, Chrome Silver. 5 Each

*Cripling scream, falls to ground* noooott....myyyyy......matteeeee..... pinkkkssss! Haha alright. The pinks and silvers i can do fo sho but may have to do some work for the chameleon orange.

*Cripling scream, falls to ground* noooott....myyyyy......matteeeee..... pinkkkssss! Haha alright. The pinks and silvers i can do fo sho but may have to do some work for the chameleon orange.

lol, If you dont have it by then i can choose another color. Since i have 3 of them i think.

Ooo geez. You coulda asked me! I woulda sent you 1 fully modded with RM in a gold chrome with gold chrome wheels for one of those. Geez

Oh well, should of looked here first. I have 23 Gold Chrome.
cool, i painted my 1970 mustang gold and gold rims.

Oh well, should of looked here first. I have 23 Gold Chrome.
cool, i painted my 1970 mustang gold and gold rims.

Thats the thing i hate about GT5, barely any visual customization. Not a fan of the chomes myself, i like to have unique combos, like i put a crystal topaz pearlescent or something on a premium viper with some rims that only paints the middle so i put a light blue, it looks AMAZING!
And by the way, what can i offer for any of your level tickets? I am on a budget now :(

Last edited:
Thats the thing i hate about GT5, barely any visual customization. Not a fan of the chomes myself, i like to have unique combos, like i put a crystal topaz pearlescent or something on a premium viper with some rims that only paints the middle so i put a light blue, it looks AMAZING!

They need to add more of customizing. I found that out to that it painted around the stripes so i dont bother painting the vipers except the ACR which i painted gold.

And by the way, what can i offer for any of your level tickets? I am on a budget now :(

I only have lvl tickets and 1,000. End of the year i will get 1991 since my b-day is on the 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, can we change the 67 to a different ticket because I already have one coming in. If not thats ok too, im a man of my word.

I have a '70, '78 tickets, next week I'll get '00 and '05 tickets and 11/11 will get a '89, any of these is good for you? as for the 11/1 cancel, my schedule is a mess thanks to someone who's wasting my time, so I have to keep adapting my available days :banghead:

I have a '70, '78 tickets, next week I'll get '00 and '05 tickets and 11/11 will get a '89, any of these is good for you? as for the 11/1 cancel, my schedule is a mess thanks to someone who's wasting my time, so I have to keep adapting my available days :banghead:

Well that was kinda cold! And I dont believe we ever had a trade for the 11/1. Ya the 70 ticket sounds good

Hi, I saw your post on my thread. I offer an Opera performance s2000 car for a Classic Muscle Car Ticket.

Mind posting a link to your thread? and is it 0/0?

Hmm... I wasn't referring to you, I'm waiting for a Cerbera Speed 12 0/0/0 since 11/25 👎

I was gonna say! Haha i was like ''What is this guy trashing me for?" and i wanted to know what you were talking about on 11/1. Alright i see ya know

www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=229887

Yes it is 0/0. It is a Ticket I never used.

All right thanks. I dont want to sound greedy but if possible can we throw in 5 rare paints on your side? im getting limited on budget :(

Can you add colors to your list of standard 0/0 cars. :)👍

Hey welcome back! I sent you that..... i forgot but i sent it. And at the moment no i cannot, only the ones off the top of my head because I am on vacation 3 hours from home.

Hey welcome back! I sent you that..... i forgot but i sent it. And at the moment no i cannot, only the ones off the top of my head because I am on vacation 3 hours from home.

Its no big deal, I like the new OP. Looks cleaner. Enjoy yourself sir:)👍

I can give you 10 paints of your choice for the mm-R. Another 15, or a ticket or car of your choice for the CTR2, if it is off-white. Let me know.

I can give you 10 paints of your choice for the mm-R. Another 15, or a ticket or car of your choice for the CTR2, if it is off-white. Let me know.

I will check the CTR2 when i get home, i will put it on hold for you. As for the mm-R do you mind if we do a ticket or car for that as well? If not thats cool but i would prefer a car or ticket

I will check the CTR2 when i get home, i will put it on hold for you. As for the mm-R do you mind if we do a ticket or car for that as well? If not thats cool but i would prefer a car or ticket

Sorry, but I don't offer cars or tickets for mm-R cars. If you want 10 paints, we can do the trade.

Back