Congratulations to our new Smodies…

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 68 comments

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Australia
Australia
Well deserved Scaff and Famine! It’s pleasing to see that we have a new pair of Pommy Plods to keep the Scottish forces in line…:lol:

*Speech Speech Speech*

Fi-nally. Famine's got the title we all thought he should have.

Congratulations, guys!

I'm amazed it took Famine this long to become moderator, definitely well deserved.

I don't even know who Scaff is, but by looking through his posts he looks deserving of the position as well. Congratulations guys.

Congrats to Famine and... Scaff? I don't think I've seen him much before.
Anyway, I'm sure the position is well-deserved.

Now that he's a mod, will Famine change his name to Feast?

Congratiulations, Famine. Looks like you do very many quality posts! Really, really good stuff! 👍

And, by the way, taking a long time before becoming a moderator isn't bad anyway. If you really know the boars and members well from before, for a while, being moderator after a time works very well! I speak of experience. I see some moderators just becoming moderators, because they go way back with the owner or other moderators. They have between 3 and 30 posts, and usually seems to be forgetting the forum exists! It isn't that way if you are truly devoted to the forums! 👍

Congratulations again, Famine! :)

It took us long enough to deputize him... I think it's safe to say that we all regarded him as an "undercover mod" Congrats Famine. :)

Congrats Scaff. Thanks for keeping the GT4 Forum nice and tidy.:)

Congrats to both of you, hang on, we have a Yorkshire man as a moderator, I mean would you let a Welsh man be a... I mean yeah congrats and about time you started hinting that you wouldn't mind it instead of the old I'm happy as I am game as well I couldn't think of anyone more suited, with regards to GTP anyway;).

And Scaff, your posts have always been informative and great quality, I'm sure you'll do the site a world of good.

There is many people that only post is the GT4 forums that have done great: vr6gti72, Scaff, treefingers, etc. Scaff doesn't deserve it any more than Famine does. Though anyone who makes it to Mod deserves a congrats.

Yes, congrats indeed.

As for Famine, he had been offered it a time or two before. He refused it, as it was not something he desired. He now believes that he can help make more of difference here on GTP as an SM.

Cngrats Famine and Scaff.

:cheers: I think I just found an excuse to have another Corona.:lol:

Famine finally turns to the darkside...... It was inevitable. :nervous:

Congratulations, guys! :D

Gil
I think I just found an excuse to have another Corona.
Dear god, people actually drink that stuff?! :P
a6m5
Famine finally turns to the darkside...... It was inevitable.
We have cookies.

A very big congratulations to Famine and Scaff. Both well-deserved of the title, and I'm sure that they will both contribute to GTPlanet even further than they already do.

:cheers:

However, I'm started to get a little worried at the number of British moderators we have here. :scared:

Maybe you need a another Aussie? :lol:

Well done Famine! 👍 and also Scaff, your posts in the GT4 sections are great.

Out of curiosity which sections do you "officially" mod?

Congratulations guys :cheers:

Wish I had a Corona to cheer with. What's wrong with it, by the way? Really good beer in my opinion :D

The Wizard.

Back