CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Anyone who will be attending the TRIDENT GT on Friday, please leave a message on here and I'll compile a list of drivers đź‘Ť

as much as id love to be, i wont be able to make it this week, guys :(

I wont be available for the next few weeks as Im away back to my rig for 2 weeks of nightshift:scared:

I will look in and see how its going tho!!đź‘Ť

And I should be available on the 23/09.

Oh and I checked my Lancer that I was using on Friday there and it turns out that I rushed in and it had previously been set up for rally's :yuck:

I will have a more competitive car the next time...promise...

Anyone is free to add me on PSN too...same username as on here.

Well that was good timing today, while on the computer at work I was able to tune into the live stream from the SLS Challenge with DC!

Not a bad race really, and even better to think we can try it out at home in the Seasonals! :D

1:18:808....

Thats my TGTT best time (up to now) The SLS is a touch lively on Comfort Softs!!!

After watching the race live today, they made it look quite easy, and whats laughable, is the fact the top online time is 1:15.xxx to the winning time by DC of 1:16.xxx in the real car!

Looks like the wrong people were chosen for the live race :D

....then again, just watched some of the 1:15.xxx times....Bloody cheats!!!! Totally cutting the corner at Chicago!!!!

Thats how they are that fast!

Having said that, when watching the race, there were parts of the real track where DC ran over certain 'lines' and 'chevrons' where in the game, you get red timed! So all in all the whole virtual vs real only works to a certain extent!

1:18:808....

Thats my TGTT best time (up to now) The SLS is a touch lively on Comfort Softs!!!

After watching the race live today, they made it look quite easy, and whats laughable, is the fact the top online time is 1:15.xxx to the winning time by DC of 1:16.xxx in the real car!

Looks like the wrong people were chosen for the live race :D

Try again with your TC turned off it slows you down alot, if you want to try running with an aid put your active steering on strong that way you don't have to turn the wheel so far into corners.

Looks like no online practice or seasonal events tonight due to server maintenance đź‘Ž

Looks like no online practice or seasonal events tonight due to server maintenance đź‘Ž

Yeah, it's was due tomorrow from 17:00 ......It did say exact times might very slighty lol

The theme is tarmac tuned rally cars, So race one Production cars would be, Evo's, Imprezza's etc 4wd road cars.
Then race 2 would be full blooded rally machines like the C4 WRC, or the Focus WRC.
Then race 3 Back to 4wd road cars?

I think that race 2 is the themed race, and you can choose any production cars for the other 2 events.
Each week the 'Themed' race will change as will the first 2 tracks, also some race regs may be BHP/KG as opposed to just PP :)

Also the option that the 'Themed' race may be a Custom track (đź‘Ť Warrius)

....oh, a little heads-up for the 9.09.11, Themed race will require a Tarmac Tuned Rally car ;)

Last edited:
On the subject of this weeks event, are we allowed to use cars from the used dealership as well as premiums?

Absolutely! I'll never restrict cars based on standard or premium.

Carson, ade is correct, only race 2 requires a specific car at any time.

Last edited:
Absolutely! I'll never restrict cars based on standard or premium.

Warrius, ade is correct, only race 2 requires a specific car at any time.

Great, Going to have a practice in rally cars tonight.

Last edited:
Been testing rally cars on Grand Valley East tonight. I think this race is the one Im looking forward to the most:tup:

GTP_ADE
Been testing rally cars on Grand Valley East tonight. I think this race is the one Im looking forward to the most:tup:

Have you made your choice or is it a secret?

Have you made your choice or is it a secret?

Sorry for delayed reply, only just home from work. I think once all the tuning is done and they are all putting out 355bhp @ 1230kg there really isnt much between them. Ive got them all set up pretty much the same at the moment and need to spent a bit of time on thursday to make my choice, however there is one that stands out from the others at this point and that is the ...............
You will have to wait and see.

Sorry for delayed reply, only just home from work. I think once all the tuning is done and they are all putting out 355bhp @ 1230kg there really isnt much between them. Ive got them all set up pretty much the same at the moment and need to spent a bit of time on thursday to make my choice, however there is one that stands out from the others at this point and that is the ...............
You will have to wait and see.

Lol I've been having the same results funny enough

Back