CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Sorry all for the later than normal weekly update for Event 14 of the TRIDENT GT :ill:

Anyway, all is sorted and updated as normal with one small addition :sly:

If you check page 1 as you would normally do, you may notice an additional link....Its a custom Google Map of Northumberland with the locations of where I see the custom race tracks existing!

I've also linked it into my sig at the bottom of my posts too

👍

Last edited:
count me in.👍
we'll see how the 8speed motor goes at spa?:crazy:
might be a bit more manly this week ! i think PSN didn't take to kindly to the girlie pink panther last week with the DC :lol:

OK fellow weekend racers. This is way off Topic but I got Omnius permission. I am growing a moustache for Movember and I am in a facebook HP sauce competition. I need your votes if you are on facebook. I am currently in second place to win a grand for Movember cancer charitys. Warrius has voted, thanks Warrius. Just click on this link, "LIKE" the HP page, register, view gallery, week 4 and vote for Adrian Chopper Mansfield. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/HPSauceUK?sk=app_223407811055803

jamesybograt
count me in.👍
we'll see how the 8speed motor goes at spa?:crazy:
might be a bit more manly this week ! i think PSN didn't take to kindly to the girlie pink panther last week with the DC :lol:

I'm finally gonna start using some of the DLC paints,getting bored with black now.

WarriusZero
When did you double post, Omnius???
I triple post on my Zero Cup thread and never got a warning.

Its not just me, its others on here too, my thread is full of them and apparently its classed as spam, so don't post, then post again before someone posts or replies....

Thanks to those who voted for me last night. I have had a week off GT because of that, so time for me to get back to the real world and get a bit of practice before tomorrow.:crazy:

If you check page 1 as you would normally do, you may notice an additional link....Its a custom Google Map of Northumberland with the locations of where I see the custom race tracks existing!

Thats cool Omnius, good to see where we are racing.

Last edited:
I might have to miss the first race as my inlaws are coming round:-( hope to make the rest of the races.
Gutted to be missing spa with my personally designed lexus!

Wife has just decided to watch a DVD fffffffcuk on a Friday night of all nights was really looking forward to this i'na prob 10 by I time I get back on fff balls lol

Cheers for another good nights racing and congrats to jamesy on the hatrick.

Stanepoke,I hope the side swipe on the back straight on lap 1 of the ring was an accident.

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 14 - 2.12.11 Results

Race 1 - SPA FRANCOCHAMPS
15 Laps, Lexus IS-F RM - PP 601

1st = jamesybograt - Lexus IS-F RM = 25
2nd = geordie139 - Lexus IS-F RM = 18
3rd = ade3210 - Lexus IS-F RM = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Lexus IS-F RM = 12
5th = WarriusZero - Lexus IS-F RM = 10
DNS = stanepoke
DNS = BUCHANPOWER
DNS = Barnezy318

Race 2 - NORTHUMBERLAND PARK, Northlander SS01
15 Laps, 'Sidewinders' - 315 BHP, 1050 kg
Any Rally Car

1st = jamesybograt - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Super = 25
2nd = geordie139 - Ford Focus RS WRC = 18
3rd = PSN-OmmiusALX - Mitsubishi Starion 4WD = 15
4th = stanepoke - Subaru Impreza Rally '01 = 12
5th = WarriusZero - Subaru Impreza WRC '08 = 10
DNF = ade3210DNS = BUCHANPOWER
DNS = Barnezy318

Race 3 - NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE 10:00
3 Laps, Production Cars - 345 BHP, 1390 kg

1st = jamesybograt - Bugatti Veyron = 25
2nd = BUCHANPOWER - Audi Nuvolari Quattro = 18
3rd = geordie139 - Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro = 15
4th = WarriusZero - Nissan GT-R Spec V = 12
5th = stanepoke - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI = 10
6th = PSN-OmniusALX - RUF CTR2 = 8
7th = ade3210 - Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II Nur = 6
DNS = Barnezy318

Special Appearance - MWP1981 - Nissan GT-R Spec V (GTA) = 0

Current Standings - (After 14 Events)

Orange = Gained Position
Red = Lost Position

1st = geordie139 = 717pts.
2nd = jameysbograt = 690pts.
3rd = PSN-OmniusALX = 440pts.
4th = BUCHANPOWER = 402pts.
5th = WarriusZero = 353pts.
6th = ade3210 = 306pts.
7th = R063R_GL4560W = 291pts.
8th = buraspo = 148pts.
9th = Norfolk_Assassin = 143pts.
10th = Barnezy318 = 131pts.
11th = stanepoke = 129pts.
12th = RBL007 = 40pts.
13th = jamie2016 = 12pts.

Well only 2 race meeting left in the championship and looking at the top 5 it is still all to play for!

1st & 2nd are still up for grabs, as is 3rd & 4th or 4th and 5th!!!

So who's going to win, and will there be any changes for the last podium place!?

As always, a special mention for jamesy and his hat-trick of wins tonight and to MWP1981 for popping in and seeing how we run our online events

Shame that Barnezy couldn't make it, lets hope we get as many as possible for the next 2 events to end the first season on a high 👍

Confirmed Drivers List - 9.12.11

PSN-OmniusALX
ade3210
jamesybograt
geordie139
Barnezy318
BUCHANPOWER
WarriusZero

Last edited:
As this week's event is the penultimate one, I have posted the update early as I have something special ready for our last event of the season on 16th which may end up being crucial!

I might give out clues across the week, just incase, anyone needs that extra bit time to 'prepare'

As we still have this coming Friday's event I don't want to say too much or draw attention away from this weeks races, so I'll leave it there for now

Consider this a 'heads-up' :)

I hope that everyone who can make it this week can find/swap/lend an MR2 GT-S (if the G-Limited has the same stats you are free to use that, I'm guessing though that it won't :( )

👍

*Update* - I have also added a little description to each track on the Interactive Google map (Link in Sig)

Last edited:
One of my most favourite moments in motorsport history! I remember this day like it was yesterday 👍

MansellSenna.jpg

Silverstone '91 wasn't it?

It sure was, Senna had ran out of petrol on the last lap, just shows the level of respect they had for each other, rivals on the track during the race, but good friends as drivers 👍

I wonder if we'd ever see R063R and Barnezy like that :crazy: :)

Last edited:
I hope that everyone who can make it this week can find/swap/lend an MR2 GT-S (if the G-Limited has the same stats you are free to use that, I'm guessing though that it won't :( )

I have the car Omnius, but have done oil change and engine rebuild and quite a few miles in it, and as standard I am getting 252 bhp. Can I use power lmiter to bring this down?

Latest Posts

Back