CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

A time from "PLATANO646" via PSN CRAP chat:

36844819_10217010298670922_4763598612254949376_n.jpg

5:53.639! The time to beat!

Made it, I have more but other obligations make the 5:57.7xx my final
Also I take back what I said about loose/stable...... Stable is better
View attachment 750466

Well done soks nice time!! And i hope you can have another go too greg!! I'm going to try also, let's hope i can get half an hour free to try.

Last edited:
Managed to squeeze in 20mins game time, 6:04 then a 6:02, final lap before I had to go was running 2 seconds up then binned it just before Pflantzgarten.

:banghead: 🤬

Unlucky mate, i haven't had time in the end to try again, just 2 laps the other day in total lol.....I need a holiday so i can dedicate more than 15 mins per event.... :confused:

Results up later chaps.

an angle of the dangle entry ..... a bit lacking compared to @Slapped
that little Karussel still trying to kill me :D

View attachment 750578

No dangle for me, i only had it out for 15 minutes in the end :( ( The car i'm talking about....)

Here's the results of the Nords TT in the Group C Jag:

PLATANO646 5:53.639

@MasterGT 5:54.880

@HammyMansell 5:56.065

@nosoks 5:57.700

@Slapped 5:59.759

@gregc 6:06.395

Well done to PLATANO for the win, and all of you for having a go! The next CRAP PCARS 2 TT will be from next Tuesday, the 17th of July!

Last edited:
Irrelevant in terms of the actual TT obviously, but I had to get the monkey off my back :lol: so took this combination out again this morning and finally got it under 6 :D

Group C is addictive - off to Bathurst now to see if I can't find the half second or so to catch @Cluck in the Sauber...

Irrelevant in terms of the actual TT obviously, but I had to get the monkey off my back :lol: so took this combination out again this morning and finally got it under 6 :D

Group C is addictive - off to Bathurst now to see if I can't find the half second or so to catch @Cluck in the Sauber...

Well done mate!! And yes all the group Cs are wonderful things, a great addition to Pcars2!!

The new PCARS 2 TT is:

The Sauber C9 (Non-LeMans version) at Raupuna Park GP!!

1200px-Sauber-Mercedes_C9,_Bj._1988_(2009-08-07_Sp).jpg

Ruapuna-Park93.77a040104f4ae35ee34e5a02aed31463.png

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end on Sunday night, the 22nd of July.

This car makes that track feel like a go-kart track.

This beast of an unruly teenager wants to unleash itself, and I’m saying “No son, look at that nicely behaved Ute over there and be more like him”, to which he belligerently responds by locking his front wheels, or twitching violently out of a slow corner

Easy on the gears though - only a 2nd 3rd and occasional 4th needed.

It IS a tad frisky.
@Georgeagea will be tough for me to catch with his 13 waving at me like a red flag :drool:
Haha thanks man for the compliment!
It's such a lovely combo! This car was definitely not built to be driven around such twisty narrow track! That's what makes the combo interesting!

It's so so hard when putting your foot on the gas after a corner! So be as gentle as a possible! And I didn't go into 1st gear ever! It's fatal! Hope that helps!

Got round to getting in a few laps...

1:12.839, what a fun combo!! As @Georgeagea says, a real challenge, and keeping it out of 1st gear really helps. You can get on the power nice and early, except the tight left hand hairpin. Love it!

I'll have a "Dangle" session later! :D

Some more times:

37336502_10217093321186433_1645536622617296896_n.jpg

@Georgeagea 1:13.476

@nosoks 1:17.022

@SpaceBreed (Pyro) 1:21.300

Keep going chaps, still lots of time to go! ;)

Small improvement, not much but at least I'm into the 13's.

1:13.787

20180721200714_1.jpg

Edit - that's me done I think, off to the Silverstone Classic tomorrow and I suspect I'll be too cream crackered to have another bash when I get home. Can't say I'll be too sorry to see the back of Ruapuna, doesn't work for me with this car..

Last edited:
Small improvement, not much but at least I'm into the 13's.

1:13.787

View attachment 752929

Edit - that's me done I think, off to the Silverstone Classic tomorrow and I suspect I'll be too cream crackered to have another bash when I get home. Can't say I'll be too sorry to see the back of Ruapuna, doesn't work for me with this car..

Enjoy Silverstone Classic mate! I'd love to see some of that!

Back