CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Bollocks - nuff said.

(Bollocks as in I need stable)

I think you'll just lose too much straight line speed on stable, but you don't have to take my word for it :) I usually prefer stable too, but loose is always worth a go imo, and the Ligier is actually a nice drive on loose 👍

3:45 and change around there is a pretty good lap. Have you gone to the soft compound tire? Also, I run with authentic assist, that TC helps putting the power down.

No changing tyres, though I think it might be on softs by default anyway. I'm on authentic assists too, the TC is definitely a help - the couple of laps I tried without it weren't pretty :lol:

Just had another run, now on a 3:44.224:

20180618203141_1.jpg

How are you using soft tyres - checked while doing another run tonight and the default setup uses hards?

New time for me, only a small improvement but into the 33s - 3:43.894

View attachment 745039

Ran a lap purposely at about 4:30 on softs to see if it showed as tuning. It did not. So, I went loose and soft tires. AND sweet baby jesus, of you are running 3:43 on hards. I'm fricken doomed.

Ran a lap purposely at about 4:30 on softs to see if it showed as tuning. It did not. So, I went loose and soft tires. AND sweet baby jesus, of you are running 3:43 on hards. I'm fricken doomed.

Well I didn't know that either, thought you had to save the set up when you changed tyres which then show up as tuned on the leaderboards.

I really should have kept my big mouth shut lol

Lol, no Ill just stick with whatever tyres come with the stock setup :), but will have to have a look to see if it effects the settings.
Hopefully get chance to have a go before Thursday.

Haha yes @Progar08 use the tyres that are in the stock setup.

Just tried to have a go, but it appears PSN is having the night off.....CRAP service!

Sorry guy's - time and events have again conspired against me, and I'm not going to get another chance at this.

For the record the fastest I managed was a 3:56.xxx in the short time I had with it. I didn't save a screenshot as I expected to have more time with this combo, but given I'm trailing so far behind you guys I think you can believe me - if not you can put me down as a DNF or DISQ ;)

I'll be revisiting this one privately as it was immense fun - as I already do with the AC Nordschleife and 911 Carrera RSR we did a few weeks ago.

Sorry guy's - time and events have again conspired against me, and I'm not going to get another chance at this.

For the record the fastest I managed was a 3:56.xxx in the short time I had with it. I didn't save a screenshot as I expected to have more time with this combo, but given I'm trailing so far behind you guys I think you can believe me - if not you can put me down as a DNF or DISQ ;)

I'll be revisiting this one privately as it was immense fun - as I already do with the AC Nordschleife and 911 Carrera RSR we did a few weeks ago.

No worries @Slapped i know that life gets in the way of fun far too much...See you for the next AC TT starting from tomorrow.....By the way you need to add me on PSN mate, i can't send you the FR for some reason......HammyMansell1980 is me!

Great time @hasslemoff that's impressive..........I'm going to have another go later as i made a big mistake on my best lap of 3:43......Let's see if i can improve ;)

Managed to find another 1/2 a second or so last night, following a ghost to figure out where I'm losing time, but forgot to screenshot it :rolleyes:

Going to have another go at it tonight anyway, with a couple of :cheers: in the hope that will speed me up a bit :lol:

A screenshot of all times so far, with nosoks the one to add here, 3:55.133

35853461_10216828257760013_3949313232870572032_n.jpg

I had one last go:

35901363_10216828096155973_1992341041197350912_n.jpg

3:40.106, for sure a 39 is there as @hasslemoff said.

Dedicating this little thing to my family pet dog Suzie, who passed away yesterday, RIP! :(

Results up later fellas, get any final times in!!

A screenshot of all times so far, with nosoks the one to add here, 3:55.133

View attachment 745529

I had one last go:

View attachment 745530

Dedicating this little thing to my family pet dog Suzie, who passed away yesterday, RIP! :(

Not going to be able to run a lap before turning end, considering I used softs, I will take a 5 second penalty if they is acceptable, rather than not have my time count.

Aww **** man - I know what it's like to lose a pet. People don't believe you when you say it's like losing a family member, but that's exactly what it is.

I still miss my little arsey bastard cat Webster, even though it was 15 years ago. Given this forum it's kind of ironic that it was a fight with a car that took him, but I'm still sure he did some damage.

Take care man.

Not going to be able to run a lap before turning end, considering I used softs, I will take a 5 second penalty if they is acceptable, rather than not have my time count.

Call it 3 seconds mate, not to worry! ;)

Thank you @Slapped....Haha cats are characters!! ;)

Back