Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the good Dr. is going to sync you as I just sync'd him.....

that was the plan. but I also can send to chris. so mjs1985 do you sync with Igwyana or shall I?

btw sharky you sent wrong Fast Rain 3 instead of 13, but that´s no big deal, no hurry! thank you!

Good evening one and all :D

Right I have updated my link with the gifts i have received and if anyone wants to get me back upto date please do so.

In the meantime, who wants some gear from me? :D 👍

Added - Chris, put me down for the mass send, make it a sunday so i'm not working :lol:

2nd Addition, I have glitter 11, who wants to circulate :D

Mate you are down. Nice one.
Even added that it looks like it could be Sunday to acccomadate certain people. Thanks.
Are you synced mate.?

that was the plan. but I also can send to chris. so mjs1985 do you sync with Igwyana or shall I?

btw sharky you sent wrong Fast Rain 3 instead of 13, but that´s no big deal, no hurry! thank you!

damn finger again... lucky #13 coming soon....

tigersharkdude ,
you need you to update your MYGRANTURISMO.
It has not been updated. I sent 3 sets of Helmets earlier. Please
I can carry on where I left off then.?
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Dr.

I'll send glitter 11 your way as that's the 1 I have that's not in circulation.

Out of interest, can you turn off autosave at all, just thinking to save it autosaving after every item sent, i'm guessing you can't for good reason, PD not stupid ;)

Oh and how good is it not having to scroll through your user list on every item, Massive thanks Rally-Raid for that one 👍

Dr.

I'll send glitter 11 your way as that's the 1 I have that's not in circulation.

Out of interest, can you turn off autosave at all, just thinking to save it autosaving after every item sent, i'm guessing you can't for good reason, PD not stupid ;)

ok, I am starting in 2 minutes.

no you can´t!

Chris, you may aswell put me down on that list, I've helped others in the past (and still) so yeah I might aswell try get myself noticed, for once :nervous:...

tigersharkdude ,
you need you to update your MYGRANTURISMO.
It has not been updated. I sent 3 sets of Helmets earlier. Please
I can carry on where I left off then.?
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Or give your brother pocket money for doing it. :lol:👍

Chris, you may aswell put me down on that list, I've helped others in the past (and still) so yeah I might aswell try get myself noticed, for once :nervous:...

OK mate consider yourself added 👍
Thanks bye for now.:)

Mate you are down. Nice one.
Even added that it looks like it could be Sunday to acccomadate certain people. Thanks.
Are you synced mate.?

Have I missed something while I was away? Mass send, anyway put me up to it anyway, if it is possible :) sounds really good and nice.

Chris, another for the mass send, please put mjs1985 down, another Sunday vote if we can :)

Just had a thought, I can see PD patching the save like they did with Museum, didn.t they used to be stored within the save and then they moved to being stored on their servers? I might be wrong but that's what i thought happened and could see it happening with the gears.

@ Dr. Mabuse - Oh my god - first mistake. Can you please send back the gears I sent to you? I forgot to store on USB before sending. These were no doubles and I would be happy not touch my myGT gear list...

Have I missed something while I was away? Mass send, anyway put me up to it anyway, if it is possible :) sounds really good and nice.

Hi mate just keep checking OP.
Its been updated.
We are planning a mass send to the creator of MYGRANTURISMO.
Who without his help a lot of what we are doing wouldn,t be possible.
Thanks your name is now down.
Bye for now.:)

@ Dr. Mabuse - Oh my god - first mistake. Can you please send back the gears I sent to you? I forgot to store on USB before sending. These were no doubles and I would be happy not touch my myGT gear list...

LOL so waiting for some one to say that.?

@Igywana I could add him if you want and help with that send.
Thats two of us.
What about another two to help.
#1 from top helmets
#2 from bottom Helmets.
Same on suits. LOL

Thats two of us.
#1 from top helmets
#2 from bottom Helmets.
Same on suits. LOL

Yeah chris that would be great, any offers please? Need 2 volunteers to help spread the love with a BIG send 👍

@monatsende, we will let you know when we're ready to start, won't be just yet, are you ok with receive all and the updating etc... ?

Thats two of us.
#1 from top helmets
#2 from bottom Helmets.
Same on suits. LOL

I would help if I wasn't doing revising and had more time. :ouch:

You just need to receive quickly and update your mygt link as you receive, if we do it then we will hopefully double up for speed 👍

If you want me to jump in let me know what to send.

PLus tigersharkdude is going to be around 10.30.
He just PM me.
and I arranged that time when he,s back in. He will update then.

Christara, put me down for the mass send to the MyGT bloke.. 👍

Just to let you know, this week onwards and next week inparticular I am going to be very very busy with things I've got to do for work. So, this week I can only get on for a couple of hours a day but Monday to Friday next week I will hardly be on at all (apart from one night). Therefore, after I have got that work sorted, I will be free to send out a load of stuff to people! I have sent out to 4 people today but not enough really. Sorry for the delay..

yeah chris that would be great, any offers please? Need 2 volunteers to help spread the love with a big send 👍

@monatsende, we will let you know when we're ready to start, won't be just yet, are you ok with receive all and the updating etc... ?

What am I sending mate so its not doubles. Lol

I don`t know if I get everything you are talking about. "mass send list"???

Don't worry about the mass send at the minute LOL, We have another big update to do before you so we will let you know when we can send your way.

Chris, Don't worry at the min, tigersharkdude is now on his ps3 so hopefully we can start that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back