Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys sorry for being away so long had things to do.
Anyway hope I didn,t miss anything.
And a little update for all who are helping everyone..
A little notice to you all.

Please keep checking the Original post for new info.
And the Mass sending to someone who has helped beyond all in this quest to complete our collections.
Thanks every one.
Bye for now.:)

@tigersharkdude
You have not updated your MYGRANTURISMO.
And me and Igywana was going to double and do a big send to you.
So if possible please get it updated no point us wasting time sending loads of double,s
Thnaks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

@Igywana are you updated mate if not do want them now mate.?

Hey everybody, back again. (for more revision) :grumpy: I'll stay here just to see whats going on, I love when everybody talks :lol:

Hello guys sorry for being away so long had things to do.
Anyway hope I didn,t miss anything.
And a little update for all who are helping everyone..
A little notice to you all.

Please keep checking the Original post for new info.
And the Mass sending to someone who has helped beyond all in this quest to complete our collections.
Thanks every one.
Bye for now.:)

Chris can you add me to the mass send list. Milouse is already on my FL.

i synch my gearlist on myGT simultaniously during downloading of gifts. otherwise i would go crazy... :crazy:

Good evening one and all :D

Right I have updated my link with the gifts i have received and if anyone wants to get me back upto date please do so.

In the meantime, who wants some gear from me? :D 👍

Added - Chris, put me down for the mass send, make it a sunday so i'm not working :lol:

2nd Addition, I have glitter 11, who wants to circulate :D

Right I have updated my link with the gifts i have received and if anyone wants to get me back upto date please do so.

Added - Chris, put me down for the mass send, make it a sunday so i'm not working :lol:

I can sync with you if you like ;)

FR sended... :dopey:

I'm not adding to that post again.

Chris, i have a couple of bits to sort, ready to receive whenever though :) Just need to get straight before any BIG sends but i'm up for tigersharkdude soon 👍

Added - Who's got me? Post here to save duplications, thanks guys 👍

When I get back to my ps3 I sure will 👍 I can't garauntee (sorry for my bad spelling :guilty:) but I'll try my best (as I usually do) :P

I think the good Dr. is going to sync you as I just sync'd him.....

I'm not adding to that post again.

Chris, i have a couple of bits to sort, ready to receive whenever though :) Just need to get straight before any BIG sends but i'm up for tigersharkdude soon 👍

Added - Who's got me? Post here to save duplications, thanks guys 👍

German and I already sent Tigershark Aqua and Back Vision helmets... best stay away from those... he can't update his gear garage as i don't think he is at home....

I think the good Dr. is going to sync you as I just sync'd him.....

Ok Everyone hang fire on Sending to me cause i think the good Dr. has me, thanks for the info Sharky :)

@monatsende, That's gonna be a big send, I may need some help on that one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back