Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sharky or @mjs if I sent one of you the others that I have right now that you're missing, would you be able to pass them on to other people. I need to go and get some sleep, been up for quite a bit over 24 hours.

Okay, once I have my 50 from ZeGerman catalogued, who wants me to sync with 'em!

I can start sending in less then 20 minutes.

Yea do that. 👍 But don't expect that i now fill your box, maybe later. :P

Watching now the F1 Montreal race. Wtf is going on with Hamilton? :lol:

:dopey: Cool!

Have fun with that race. I watched it live. (Well, not during rain break. :sly: )
I think you don`t want any spoiler informations? :dunce:

Yea sorry, it's a bit tricky sometimes if you try to sync 2 guys with one backup & then both need the same items. Better doubles as ZERO's, eh? :D

He hasn't updated his MyGT. So don't send Aqua & Back Vision, i've sent him these till the box was full. :sly:

damn damn damn..... must update your lists...... now he has doubles.... and a few Blizzards.... Tiger... update your list and I will send different ones later... empty your GB to...

Watching now the F1 Montreal race. Wtf is going on with Hamilton? :lol:
erm, the f1 race was on sunday :dunce:
Hamilton has not yet leaned to "read" the race he therefore attacks 110% percent all the time instead of driving more carefully ...

can someone sync me the missing helmets?
i'll ask for suits sync later ;-)

@sharky or @mjs if I sent one of you the others that I have right now that you're missing, would you be able to pass them on to other people. I need to go and get some sleep, been up for quite a bit over 24 hours.

you bet....

Will do mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back