Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a thread in the marketplace for the suits that I am missing, so hopefully I'll have some luck there. If I do, you know where I'll be headed with them.:sly:

@Sharky - You should be fully synced.👍 I accidentially sent you some doubles because I had brain fart moments.

@Crypto - I am syncing you next.👍

no worries.. thanks a bunch...

Hey people, getting the last bit of revision for science tomorrow so any missing items I don't have if anybody could kindly sync, that'd be great, cheers.

@ ZeGerman, teecro & sharky

best would be one of you also trade with paraclete, so we can spread his 5 new items faster and he gets more stuff in return!

edit: I´m off for 90 minutes!

best would be one of you also trade with paraclete, so we can spread his 5 new items faster and he gets more stuff in return!

I'm not going to be on much longer so I'm not going to be able to send to many people, but I'll send the 5 to someone and have them spread the love.

I can do it... send an FR to sharky968....

I can do it... send an FR to sharky968....

I've got 2 out of the 5 as of right now, he's working on getting the other 3 to me. I can then send you those 5 and you can pass 'em along.👍

EDIT: By the way, my 100th post! w00t w00t!:cheers:

I've got 2 out of the 5 as of right now, he's working on getting the other 3 to me. I can then send you those 5 and you can pass 'em along.👍

EDIT: By the way, my 100th post! w00t w00t!:cheers:

lol.. ok.. you're all over the place today.... I vote for you to be the GOTO MAN for the date and keep EVERYONE in sync..... :cheers:

PS> congrats on 100

ah man, absolutely nobody synced with me while I was gone, nick didn't even do it before he went to bed as planned.
came back to see only ZeGerman had sent me anything at all and it was only 3 items sent twice :confused:

Thanks Cero and Cue for sending me what you have :)

ah man, absolutely nobody synced with me while I was gone, nick didn't even do it before he went to bed as planned.
came back to see only ZeGerman had sent me anything at all and it was only 3 items sent twice :confused:

I know, I didn't have many sent to me either. You send loads and don't get any in return from some people :(

Hey cue I have about 19 I can fire off to yah.... three-axis right?

Everyone should be sending more then receiving c'mon guys. Once all items are in circulation. All the big dogs are going to sync on the same day, I don't understand the rush.

And if you have not checked the OP please do. We are going to organize the largest send in GT Planet history to Milouse as a thank you for his site. All you top guns are going to be needed for this.

We are at the home stretch fellas, lets not bicker over petty stuff.

Everyone should be sending more then receiving c'mon guys. Once all items are in circulation. All the big dogs are going to sync on the same day, I don't understand the rush.

And if you have not checked the OP please do. We are going to organize the largest send in GT Planet history to Milouse as a thank you for his site. All you top guns are going to be needed for this.

put me on that list for the mass send please. Also if people are sending surely someone is receiving lol so they should be balanced keeping the people with large collections in sync also helps when they are mass sending to others.

put me on that list for the mass send please

Everyone just let chris know so he can update. Spread the word to everybody. We all need to work together with this being our one big goal in common.

HOODFIELD

Sadly I'm not one of these 'top guns' but I'll help as I always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back