Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gear page have been updated with the new images (that will be #3, then). The Compact view mode, which I may set as default soon, only display 1 image per style for both standards and collectors. :)

The full set of images for standard gear is inherited from initial work, and could be usefull as a reference for colors.

awesome work! 👍

@iBwaam - Would you be able to send me the 5 suits you have that I don't? I'll send you a a whole heap back.

Im sending him everything I have that he doesnt, once I start getting sync'd back up with everyone i will keep sending him stuff until he is sync'd up as well

Hi mate if your ready and at your PS and MyGRANTURISMO then I could do you a bit of a big send and try get you up to speed.
Let me know if your ready to collect and I will start sending.
Bye for now.:)

@iBwaam - Would you be able to send me the 5 suits you have that I don't? I'll send you a a whole heap back.

For sure! Will send them in a few minutes. Just backing up now...

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:
Sent all I could...
Blaze #30
Spiral#11,#19
Thunder #14,#23#25
Weaver#25

Alright 30 sent you and I are sync'd for the moment.... and I must say that new way of sending...... damn.... that's awesome...

Hi mate if your ready and at your PS and MyGRANTURISMO then I could do you a bit of a big send and try get you up to speed.
Let me know if your ready to collect and I will start sending.
Bye for now.:)

Hi mate,

I would hang fire on that, I don't think he can accept at the minute, maybe we could team up on a big send to him later if need be 👍

@christara321 - Would you mind syncing me up with your list after I check my box? It's not a whole lot.

Am sorry mate I have a full friends list on my PS I can not take any more.?
Sorry about that but do not worry some one will get you soon am sure.
Bye for now mate.:)

Hi mate,

I would hang fire on that, I don't think he can accept at the minute, maybe we could team up on a big send to him later if need be 👍

Sure mate this evening works for me.
Just filled his box so he,ll have some goodie,s for later already. LOL
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Igwyana.. you up for a my 4 for your 5 deal? just a little quick one??

Edit: I'll just fire them off now....

Am sorry mate I have a full friends list on my PS I can not take any more.?
Sorry about that but do not worry some one will get you soon am sure.
Bye for now mate.:)

No problem at all, they all get around quite quickly!👍

EDIT: @iBwaam - You box is going to burst! You better empty it.:sly:

Igwyana.. you up for a my 4 for your 5 deal? just a little quick one??

Edit: I'll just fire them off now....

Don't worry about me at the minute sharky, I won't be at ps3 for some 3 or 4 hours, thanks anyway 👍

Updated list:
Helmets
Chopper: 11,22,23,30.
Horizon: 3,5,6,15,29.
Masquerade: 2,13,29.
Striker: 1,4,5,9,20,30.
Aqua: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,25,26,27,28,29.
Blizzard: 15,16.
Carbon: 14.
Cross: 24.
Downforce: 10.
Fast Rain: 22.
Glitter: 5.
Small Jaw: 8.
Spinning Ball: 21,30.
Trickster: 30.

Suits
Bicolor I: 6,12,27,29,30.
Bicolor II: 4,5.
Double Stripe: 3,4,5,15,22.
Trainee: 5,7,12,16,19,20,24.
Blaze: 1,2,3,4.
Chicane: 17.
Double Stripe Pro: 19.
Grid Mesh: 19.
Intersection: 19.
Ripple: 30.
Scorpion: 11.
Sidewinder: 15,18.
Slider: 11.
Spiral: 15,26.
Titan: 14,15,21.
Waver: Completed (30/30).

Generated on mygranturismo.net (14 czerwiec 2011 16:19:50).
I'm online now and I can trade right now.

Many thanks Cero! Received many many many suits from you just now :) And more coming in as I'm writing! WOW!

As well as tigersharkdude for sending 40 :)

Now have 96 Helmets and 164 Suits. MyGT is updated.

Just as looooong as you keep emptying your GT5 inbox, you will get stuff..... :)

Last edited:
@christara321 - Would you mind syncing me up with your list after I check my box? It's not a whole lot.

Sounds good. Send me a FR at 'teecro'

we are already connected, you don´t have to sync with chris. I have the same stuff, I will send the 2 items to chris later. you can sync with sharky after me, so we are all on the same level.

we are already connected, you don´t have to sync with chris. I have the same stuff, I will send the 2 items to chris later. you can sync with sharky after me, so we are all on the same level.

so your syncing teecro?? Cause you have a few I don't.....

Sounds good, just let me know when you want to sync.👍

@sharky - Like that says, I will sync with you afterwards. Sound good?👍

@iBwaam - You should be set up a little better now. You got all of my Spinning Ball, Small Jaw, Selene, Reinforced, Gravity, Granito and Glitter helmets!👍

Sounds good, just let me know when you want to sync.👍

@sharky - Like that says, I will sync with you afterwards. Sound good?👍

gotta take the kids to school.... in about 10-15 minutes but will only be gone about 20 mins then I'll be back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back