Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in serious doubt if I really want to keep my head in the mess of hundreds of items to sent up and down all the time.
Besides I have guests from Sweden when I come home, so tonight I cannot be at the ps3 at all.
This morning before work I managed to sent out the paint and ticket according to my trading schedule.

Maybe friday we can reserve a hour and sync both ways (althrough I think I cannot sent so many as your collection is expanding superfast)

I am ready for another trade. :dopey:👍

Here is my updated list: GT5 Racing Gear Items (incomplete).pdf

Missing from the standard ones now only Trainee #10. So from now on i need only that one & then all rare ones.

Hi mate get that FR sent and tell me which you need and just send me one,s I need has it takes me a long time to update the list if you can see my OP and just go thru starting from top.
Thanks mate and you have been busy, Just looked at the green one,s.

I'm still in serious doubt if I really want to keep my head in the mess of hundreds of items to sent up and down all the time.
Besides I have guests from Sweden when I come home, so tonight I cannot be at the ps3 at all.
This morning before work I managed to sent out the paint and ticket according to my trading schedule.

Maybe friday we can reserve a hour and sync both ways (althrough I think I cannot sent so many as your collection is expanding superfast)

No worrys mate no rush anytime is fine.
We all get busy from time to time.
Take care and chat soon.
Bye for now.:)

12 tickets is the deadline...then I will slow down..just find some alto and mini's etc..

Added mate thanks for that.
You just get sending and while it sends on every one get writng what you want in return mate. 👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi mate get that FR sent and tell me which you need and just send me one,s I need has it takes me a long time to update the list if you can see my OP and just go thru starting from top.
Thanks mate and you have been busy, Just looked at the green one,s.

FR sent. 👍

I'll go now through your list & pick everything out i don't have. Give me a bit. :sly:

Hi mate looking at your list there is a few on there thats not on my list so please send FR and send what you can thats not on my list and I will look thru and try sort your request out. for your number 5 Things but the suits don,t show a 5 on them.
Thanks mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Will do, I would like a list of what you are willing to give to me (Chopper 23 is my main aim right now if you want to give that up). Looking for a like for like trade so name what you have to give me and I'll give you the same amount of items in return, similarly put a list down in order of the ones you want from my list and I'll send them on over in that order until the correct amount is sent.

Will do, I would like a list of what you are willing to give to me (Chopper 23 is my main aim right now if you want to give that up). Looking for a like for like trade so name what you have to give me and I'll give you the same amount of items in return, similarly put a list down in order of the ones you want from my list and I'll send them on over in that order until the correct amount is sent.

Thanks mate just check the Oiginal Post and one,s I do not have are not on there so I will take any you have that could add to them.
Count them up and send when done sending Just ask for what you want in return.
By listing them in the thread.
Thanks chat soon bye for now.:)

Thanks shepski thats great I will be waiting am in same room has PS so no probs.

Just sent all you asked for, could I please have the following:

Back Vision-16
Blizzard-27
Carbon-10
Cross-4
Cross-27
Divider-4
Divider-13
Downforce-07
Downforce-16
Fast Rain-23
Fast Rain-30
Glitter-22
Glitter-29
Granito-12
Granito-17
Small Jaw-7
Small Jaw-16

And just 1 more, Bicolour I-02, thought I had it but maybe not as it turns out.

For anyone else, I won't be sending any more today, while I don't mind doing it there is only so much time in a day. I will be back tomorrow i'm sure. :D

Thanks shepski all added on my list and just waiting for your list.
Just doing the save thing?

MY TRADE LIST HAS IT STANDS. SO PLEASE ALLOW ME TIME TO SEND PEOPLE BEFORE I TAKE TOO MANY ORDERS.
shepski
ZeGermanBastorD
Dragonistic

Thanks shepski all added on my list and just waiting for your list.
Just doing the save thing?

MY TRADE LIST HAS IT STANDS. SO PLEASE ALLOW ME TIME TO SEND PEOPLE BEFORE I TAKE TOO MANY ORDERS.
shepski
ZeGermanBastorD
Dragonistic

My list is above your post ^^^. :)

Haven't thought that you have so much i don't. But if there are like it looks from every type 30 versions, then you can imagine what a load of collection work it's going to be. :crazy:

Here are the 57 missing ones i could need (and maybe Trainee #10 ?):

Helmets:___________

Back Vision #16
Blizzard #27
Carbon- #10
Cross- #4 #27
Divider #04 #13 #42
Downforce #07 #16
Fast Rain- #23 #30
Glitter #22 #29
Granito- #12 #17
Small Jaw #07 #16
Spinning Ball #29
Storm Line #05
Trickster- #05
Thunder ?

Suits:____________

Blaze #07 #10 #24 #27
Chicane #19
Foehn- #13 #19
Grid Mesh #16 #18 #27
Intersection #26
Mistral #05 #11
Ripple #07
Titan #07
Thunder #03 #10 #13 #15 #27 #29
Sidewinder #01 #17 #30
Slider #16 #25
Spiral- #02 #23
Scorpion #2 #29
Swell #01 #07
Waver- #7 #21 #23 #30

Trainee #10 ???

Haven't thought that you have so much i don't. But if there are like it looks from every type 30 versions, then you can imagine what a load of collection work it's going to be. :crazy:

Here are the 57 missing ones i could need (and maybe Trainee #10 ?):

Helmets:___________

Back Vision #16
Blizzard #27
Carbon- #10
Cross- #4 #27
Divider #04 #13 #42
Downforce #07 #16
Fast Rain- #23 #30
Glitter #22 #29
Granito- #12 #17
Small Jaw #07 #16
Spinning Ball #29
Storm Line #05
Trickster- #05
Thunder ?

Suits:____________

Blaze #07 #10 #24 #27
Chicane #19
Foehn- #13 #19
Grid Mesh #16 #18 #27
Intersection #26
Mistral #05 #11
Ripple #07
Titan #07
Thunder #03 #10 #13 #15 #27 #29
Sidewinder #01 #17 #30
Slider #16 #25
Spiral- #02 #23
Scorpion #2 #29
Swell #01 #07
Waver- #7 #21 #23 #30

Trainee #10 ???

Sorted mate just give me a little time while I save and reload thing.👍

Thanks mate just check the Oiginal Post and one,s I do not have are not on there so I will take any you have that could add to them.
Count them up and send when done sending Just ask for what you want in return.
By listing them in the thread.

Great, I had to send another FR to you the one you sent me decided not to work.

I'm after

Helmets:
Chopper-23
Chopper-10 (if you want to keep your choppers feel free to say no to those)
Masquerade-10
Spinning Ball-29

Suits:
Mistral-05
Thunder-15

In return
Helmets:
Masquerade-05, 27 and 14
Selene-12

Suits:
Grid Mesh-20
Trainee-05
Sidewinder-2
Saturn-24

As compensation for trying to ruin your full set, if you give me all 6 I want I'll give you those 8 in return so you gain something out of this, basically I'm giving 2 items for each Chopper.

Damn, I just got a new suit I had not heard of, it's called Blaze-14 and yes, it's got flames on it. :D

Need to empty your gift box, Just sent 50 mate so let me know so I can send last few.
Think its waver and trainer.
If you want to come back with the couple of numbers I,ll shout them on next journey.

hi Dragonistic Just reloading my save just give me a little while,
Then I,ll start sending.

Need to empty your gift box, Just sent 50 mate so let me know so I can send last few.
Think its waver and trainer.
If you want to come back with the couple of numbers I,ll shout them on next journey.

I am on it. ;)

hi Dragonistic Just reloading my save just give me a little while,
Then I,ll start sending.

No idea if that means I should wait, so I am anyway :lol:. Inexperienced trader here 👍 I'll wait for the first to come through then I'll get to work sending yours.

Dragonistic enjoy the m free one,s mate you was not greedy so did not mind sending some extra,s.
Take care and chat soon.
Bye for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back