Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the OP is mine mate and all them in the OP I have in my possesion.
Other stuff in the thread unfortantly has not come my way but may do.
Looked at the PDF and if the green one,s are what you have then you a few am after?
So send what ever you can,t see on the list in OP and I,ll return what you need?
Just make your list for which you want from the OP.
Bye for now.:)

A mygranturismo suit/helmet collection would be good...
With pics of course.

Yes that would be a good Idea many are not for collecting all of them but just looking for certain colours, But its hard to explain the colours when there is so many of them.
Take care and chat soon bye for now.:)

Gravity: #02
Small Jaw: #21
Cross: #11 #14
Horizon #10 #13 #14 #15 #16 #28 #29
And striker I would take most if not all of them and that may complete them.

Sorry this is meant for a trade ZegermanBastorD

I am sure they are already working hard on it, coming next days: GT5 goes 1.10, with collectible racing gears!. :sly:

@christara321: yea good idea. Please add me TheGermanBastorD . I'll send you everything that is not in your list & you can send me everything that is not green in my list. Thanks. :dopey:👍

Mate I have sent over 2000 today and sending another big massive batch just doesn,t appeal to me mate.
It takes over 45 mins to send every thing I have to complete you list.?
Can,t you just limit it a bit.
I wrote a list of about 12 plus what ever is in striker I don,t have, And if I send almost every thing I have thats nearly 230 Items.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have now already 120 helmets & 115 suits, so i don't think you have to sent your whole garage, just the stuff we don't have.

But if you are too done for today then we can do it tomorrow. :sly:

any cars you want off my list in my sig?

Sorry mate cars do not interest me mate I have all thats collectable in the game.
So if you could send anything on the list I do not have that will be great.

I have now already 120 helmets & 115 suits, so i don't think you have to sent your whole garage, just the stuff we don't have.

But if you are too done for today then we can do it tomorrow. :sly:

I am mate totally blown out, Been at it for almost the best part of a day and then some. LOL
If am feeling up to it tomorrow Yes I,ll send every thing you need, Been doing it all day and it doesn,t bother me. There FREE... LOL
So we,ll see what its like tomorrow.
Take care mate chat soon bye for now.:)

And if I don,t feel upto to it mate just ask the many people on here who I have sent too.
Plus many others who PM,d me while I was doing it.
One of them might be in your friends list already and they,ll have my collection plus what ever else they have searched so don,t worry mate there are plenty out there with has much or even more than me.

Do any of you guys have the orange and blue suit in this pic that's right below the cursor?

Jester send me an FR I,ll send you your 2 Items but be quick mate?
And thats it folks AM off to bad.
Take care and chat you all soon.

And if I don,t feel upto to it mate just ask the many people on here who I have sent too.
Plus many others who PM,d me while I was doing it.
One of them might be in your friends list already and they,ll have my collection plus what ever else they have searched so don,t worry mate there are plenty out there with has much or even more than me.

so I assume there is no trading limit on these. Might be best to update the OP to include info on how they are traded. I'll check mine later today to see if I have any that are not on the list. Won a few today aswell.

Do any of you guys have the orange and blue suit in this pic that's right below the cursor?

No mate but I have 3 or 4 what look like it.
Same colours but different pattern?

@gogatrs: i have 4 orange ones, but i think not the one you are looking for. They are more orange, less blue.

If you want them, add me. I'll send you them for free.

No Stig helmet till now. Same for the nice Red Bull helmet. :grumpy:

christara321
No mate but I have 3 or 4 what look like it.
Same colours but different pattern?

Hmmm, I'll pm you tomorrow.
I don't have many to send you in return. :(
Only the eight you get for free. :/

ZeGermanBastorD
@gogatrs: i have 4 orange ones, but i don't think not the one you are looking for. They are more orange, less blue.

If you want them, add me. I'll send you them for free.

No Stig helmet till now. Same for the nice Red Bull helmet. :grumpy:

Will pm tomorrow.
I'm sitting in bed with my iPod. lol

Hmmm, I'll pm you tomorrow.
I don't have many to send you in return. :(
Only the eight you get for free. :/

No probs mate thats fine.
catch you tomoorow.
Take care and chat soon.
Am out of here bye for now.:)

I have about 67 different race suits and helmets(masquerade,Bicolor,trainee,re-enforced,speedrain,chopper,and that weird grid suit..)
Offer me anything...

Hey EMOKID how'd you guys get so many suits and helmets? Is there no limit on how many you can trade? Just got the update myself so.......just wondering. Thanks

sped1966
Hey EMOKID how'd you guys get so many suits and helmets? Is there no limit on how many you can trade? Just got the update myself so.......just wondering. Thanks

Unlimited trading for theses 👍

I used my old account and deleted the gamesave and everytime I sign in it gives me 8 suits & helmets.But you have to keep deleting your gamesave in order to do so,and there's no limit to how many you can send.

cOOl .Thanks guys. Man......don't know what it is but trading stuff like this is almost as addictive as freaking racing sometimes. Thanks again.........so what is the most sought after helmet or suit already?

:crazy:Gooood Morning, a brand New Fresh Trade day, haha come on!

Chopper Compleet!! Perfect.
Double Stripe and Horizon also now and empty your GiftBox and get out of BED!!

I'm looking for these and maybe there in your gift Box already:

Helm:

Striker 1-16
Masquarde: 6

Suit:

Trainee:1-3-8-11
Bicolor1 6-15-17-22
Bicolor2 27

And the specials...pleaze:) I deleted the ones I send to you already.

Crash helmets
Black Vision #16
Blizzard #27
Carbon- #10
Cross- #4 #27,
Divider #13
Downforce #07 #16
Fast Rain- #23 #30
Glitter #29
Granito- #17
Spinning Ball #29
Trickster- #05
Thunder x?x

Race Suits
Blaze #24 #27
Checquered- #21

Double Stripe Pro- #11 #12 #19 #23
Foehn- #13 #19
Grid Mesh #18 #27
Intersection #26
Mistral #11
Ripple #07
Titan #07
Thunder #03 #10 #13 #15 #27 #29
Sidewinder #17 #30
Slider #16 #25
Spiral- #23
Scorpion #2 #29
Swell #01
Waver- #7 #23

Last edited:
Hey, a theory came to my mind. Do you guys think it's possible?

• you will get only the following helmets gifted: Chopper, Horizon, Masquerade & Striker
  • you will get only the following suits gifted: Bicolor I, Bicolor II, Double Stripe & Trainee
  • All other helmets & suits are only obtainable through the price system of the new seasonals

I came to this because i reloaded the game countless times and i've got only the common ones. I have beaten all 3 seasonals with silver & surprise surprise, i have only 4 other helmets & 4 other suits. :)

Hey, a theory came to my mind. Do you guys think it's possible?

• you will get only the following helmets gifted: Chopper, Horizon, Masquerade & Striker
  • you will get only the following suits gifted: Bicolor I, Bicolor II, Double Stripe & Trainee
  • All other helmets & suits are only obtainable through the price system of the new seasonals

I came to this because i reloaded the game countless times and i've got only the common ones. I have beaten all 3 seasonals with silver & surprise surprise, i have only 4 other helmets & 4 other suits. :)

I posted that info many posts ago :P
But yeah your right...4 suits and 4 helmet versions are "given" the rest has to be "won".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back