Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharky969
christara321
Igwyana

Thanks peeps, you sent me a lot of stuff today. Sadly there isnt anything that I can send ya'll :(

That's not what it's about man, you share with others and the love spreads, it's like the 60's :D

Just make sure you have a back up copy on PC.. LOL
chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Well. Everything ready to go.

I updated my gearlist. I stored my savegame on USB (and checked it) AND I stored my savegame on PC.

I am sooo proud. LOL

Igwaya/Chris can I send one of you this Gravity-29 while I sync the person who got it for us.

Ok Guys, going to bed, I need to concentrate on my science exam tomorrow, feel free to send missing / un-synced items to either RagingWarrior1 or F-racer1995 cheers :nervous:
Bye for now 👍

Ok Guys, going to bed, I need to concentrate on my science exam tomorrow, feel free to send missing / un-synced items to either RagingWarrior1 or F-racer1995 cheers :nervous:
Bye for now 👍

Goodnight and good luck with the exam 👍

Someone flush some gears my way, I am open for bidniss 👍

Bye for now 👍

Taking care of you now bro.

sharky969
christara321
Igwyana

Thanks peeps, you sent me a lot of stuff today. Sadly there isnt anything that I can send ya'll :(

No worry,s mate its not about the giving its about the sharing.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Four answers to his one question. LOL.
Yes going have to Igywana down with his speedy fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back