Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
but please let´s all try that christara321 is the first one with a total completed set.:sly:

No mate I am not fuzzed about being the first. Honestly.
It doesn,t bother me.
Am just so glad that we have all got in early just in case they patch this and put that CAP (limit send) on like they did with the cars.? OUCH
At least there is now more than enough people with big sets and its still growing and that they are getting out before they get chance to Cap it.
And the credit go,s down to many people on this thread that have come in and shared out the FUN.
The list is endless, But you know who you all are.
And needless to say you have many thanks from me every one.
If it wasn,t for people,s generousity all those out there who would now have piddling sets are sat there with anything in the range of 500/600 of each.
So thanks to any one who has posted and shared in this thread.
Thanks.
Bye for now.:)

Just got done send every single non-standard suit that I have to 'xUXIOUSx' If anyone could help him out with some helmets that'd be great. đź‘Ť

igwyana, sharky, german, and marcos....yours will be on their way soon!

I am rdy, if some feels the calling to fill me up. :cool:

gotta peace it boys..... coaching son's T-Ball tonight... was a good day... lots of gear got converted into bytes and converted back again.... keep up the good work.... should be back for a small night shift in 4 or so hours..... peace and :cheers:

gotta peace it boys..... coaching son's T-Ball tonight... was a good day... lots of gear got converted into bytes and converted back again.... keep up the good work.... should be back for a small night shift in 4 or so hours..... peace and :cheers:

night bro

i will be cyncing for a bit still .. mus..tt fight te.hh sszzzzZZZZZ..

Cheers sharky, thanks for your help earlier and what you sent over đź‘Ť

Just got done send every single non-standard suit that I have to 'xUXIOUSx' If anyone could help him out with some helmets that'd be great. đź‘Ť

Thanks teecro my GB is empty and awaiting....

helmets are already done. did them earlier.

Thanks Cue and Teeco, I'll update myGranTurismo tomorrow, off now, ill give some gear if anyone needs it tomorrow :)

I'll cover that as i'm sending suits so no probs on that one đź‘Ť

Thanks mate I just realised when I refreshed to see if I missed any.
But did the save thingy already.
Usually he marks off as there coming in. LOL
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back