Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not uber important to have the 2 links in sig, since it only saves the visitor 1 click.

I just stick with the garage link for now, the gear page is there too.

No offense and I don't want to bring negativity here but I agree with nick, everybody is wasting their time with these micro syncs back and forth. This place is quickly becoming a fustercluck as we near the end. We should have set up a pyramid scheme ages ago to facilitate faster circulation.

No it's ok mate, he will have them in 5 ;)

BMC,

You are done, suit sync complete 👍

Just done it mate while I was on another send to some one plus I had some new one,s in.
From the save I did before the refresh so he just got them as well.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Hoodfield, You are done my friend, sent glitter 11 as you didn't have that one. Noticed you had MattZR1 on your Friends list, he's a good lad, i'd be happy to sync him up 👍

Chris, I'll send you any you're missing from me now cause i don't think my glitter 11 made it back to you :)

Edit - Ok so he has extra's :)

Double Edit - I have nothing for you but you have 5 for me 👍

No offense and I don't want to bring negativity here but I agree with nick, everybody is wasting their time with these micro syncs back and forth. This place is quickly becoming a fustercluck as we near the end. We should have set up a pyramid scheme ages ago to facilitate faster circulation.

Excuse me mate and this go,s to nick as well.
I will say this once because am sick of it too.
Just count how many you have.
And come back with answer how many you won in the seasonals.
Selfishness is not a god dam given right?
Generousity rewards those who wait.
And when you come back and say you have won 550 in them then yes please move on.
Want some horns mate?
Bye for now.:)
Just also let me clarify this for you.
This thread is not about take take take.
Its about give give give.
Before they patch the thing where you only get a measly few a day.?

So what do you suggest then? It's ok to say that you think it isn't working now but something constructive to assist us all in getting to the end would be useful. I'm doing seasonals in my spare few minutes i have but i'm sending a lot, trying to get the message out for others to do the same but there are more and more here everyday so it can be tough to keep up.

No offence meant to you either and you have been a massive help in spreading the love 👍

Hehe yuppers big thanks for all mate..

Just clicked that new link of yours and that collection is looking good mate 👍

Any chance you could send Saturn 14 :D

Also, have you got a bit of time on your hands? I think Nokkien would happilly take some gear if you could throw it his way :)

I have 7 new items comming guys. If possible I think this guy is a candidate for a boost. I specifically asked him grind and find. He will also help reduce the burden of me moving all the items into my museum card collecting group by myself.

Chris/Igwyana if possible.

Just clicked that new link of yours and that collection is looking good mate 👍

Any chance you could send Saturn 14 :D

Also, have you got a bit of time on your hands? I think Nokkien would happilly take some gear if you could throw it his way :)

I Can do a fair few for Nokkien I did messgae him on PSN..

Ill throw Saturn 14 your way.. seemingly missing a few helmets you have if you can sort those :)

I Can do a fair few for Nokkien I did messgae him on PSN..

Ill throw Saturn 14 your way.. seemingly missing a few helmets you have if you can sort those :)

I certainly can but likely tomorrow now my friend :)

I have 7 new items comming guys. If possible I think this guy is a candidate for a boost. I specifically asked him grind and find. He will also help reduce the burden of me moving all the items into my museum card collecting group by myself.

Hey man,

How big are we talking here and can we get a 4th member involved? I need a coffee and a ciggie right now and was hoping to be in bed before 2AM :(

I certainly can but likely tomorrow now my friend :)

Hey man,

How big are we talking here and can we get a 4th member involved? I need a coffee and a ciggie right now and was hoping to be in bed before 2AM :(

He has barley anything, we don't have to do it all just a boost is fine.

Excuse me mate and this go,s to nick as well.
I will say this once because am sick of it too.
Just count how many you have.
And come back with answer how many you won in the seasonals.
Selfishness is not a god dam given right?
Generousity rewards those who wait.
And when you come back and say you have won 550 in them then yes please move on.
Want some horns mate?
Bye for now.:)
Just also let me clarify this for you.
This thread is not about take take take.
Its about give give give.
Before they patch the thing where you only get a measly few a day.?

jesus! I knew someone would take offence without understanding what I'm trying to say. it's not selfishness. I don't want helmets that's the point. I didn't want sharkys helmets for that reason it was a micro transaction which would have wasted his time for me to get one helmet. Why would I, for one helmet. so that I have the most? this isn't the space race nobody gets a cookie for finishing first. What I suggested, It's the exact opposite to selfishness, I don't want somthing because i want to save him his time. I just sent every single helmet to XUiosX, or whatever his name is, so please don't aim that take take take talk at me. I'm not here for myself nor did I make that suggestion to gain anything other than to save YOU all time.

and yes please could you send the horns.

@Igwyana I already made a suggestion a pyramid type scheme. Usually this scheme is a fraud with money but you can't duplicate money ;)

Last edited:
If you see anything I have and want to trade let me know!

Chris and teecro

Gifts received, thanks to both 👍

Helmets - 608
Suits - 635

Chris, i have 8 you need now, you want them now or has/is teecro sending ?

Can anyone remember the guy that wanted Carbon 7 helmet last night? Or was it 17 💡

LOL how big is it mate, Do a need Pills and Beer before hand.
bye for now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back