Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some green helmets and suits. If anyone could hook me up with some I have all my trades open for the next month and beyond. It's been a while since I've traded anything and I have all the cars I want. I am willing to trade anything to get some more suits or whatever.

I really want to get my collection to more than 10 helmets and suits so any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.

Just PM me, add me on PSN, or whatever letting me know.

I'm looking for some green helmets and suits. If anyone could hook me up with some I have all my trades open for the next month and beyond. It's been a while since I've traded anything and I have all the cars I want. I am willing to trade anything to get some more suits or whatever.

I really want to get my collection to more than 10 helmets and suits so any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.

Just PM me, add me on PSN, or whatever letting me know.

Make a list of the specific suits/helmets you want and PM it to me. I will give them to you for nothing when I'm not busy.

Where can I find a list with pictures? I've checked out people's checklists, but it doesn't seem to show pictures of everything.

I'm not sure there are just way too many green suits. Look at mygranturismo for styles. Find the styles you like I'll send you the green ones.

I know you sent to me way back but that's my point way back when I screamed me! me! me! And yes I have been sending mass amounts to newcomers, grinding for you and picking up those who got their first batch but were later abandoned due to the lack of structure. I don't want to keep hearing this argument as if I have been doing nothing because it has nothing to do with my point. it's nothing but a misdirected personal attack. What about the horns? we agreed to something, a structure and they broke it unintentionally and saved no time in the process, only lost it. it's the same argument.

Ok mate I tell you what Lets see AM guessing you received from Igywana/DRmabuse/nick6/webwolf/marcos/Zegermanbastard0/sharky
Would you like me to carry with that list ?
Or shall I send every thing what they sent you tonight.
And that includes every night since them and others came on this thread.
So lets see if we all do that maybe you can have 10 of the same item?
Now lets take another point.
You started this arguement.
And it got fuelled when you fetched nick into as well. With what he said.
When are you going to grow up.
Its not about just giving to you.
The items come in from all directions and if you can,t see that Like I can see that then you must be sending 10 of the same items that some one has already sent.
Lets look at my gifts
Tonight alone Drmabuse sent me item/ that item was also sent by nick6/ then later on I recieved the item again from 2 more people.
Now I can see what items and who,s trading to who.
I update my list instantly so why did i get that item four times.
But I know for a fact you get that item from me four times becuase I watch the thread.
And I see who is sending who. then I check and double check if I need to send them anything.
Now does that answer your ignorance.?
Now leave it cue am busy I promised a big send and your wasting my time.
Good night.

Every one stopped trading on here?
chat soon bye for now.:)

@Just sending out 610 Hemets ATM?

If you could send me suits, much appreciated :)

I have told you already mate thru this thread you are not in my friends list and I CAN NOT add any one else its full. Am Really sorry.
But I tell you what I will do soon has I get round to it I will make space and get you.👍
Because it looks like no one else is.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have told you already mate thru this thread you are not in my friends list and I CAN NOT add any one else its full. Am Really sorry.
But I tell you what I will do soon has I get round to it I will make space and get you.👍
Because it looks like no one else is.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Thank you :)

Ok mate I tell you what Lets see AM guessing you received from Igywana/DRmabuse/nick6/webwolf/marcos/Zegermanbastard0/sharky
Would you like me to carry with that list ?
Or shall I send every thing what they sent you tonight.
And that includes every night since them and others came on this thread.
So lets see if we all do that maybe you can have 10 of the same item?
Now lets take another point.
You started this arguement.
And it got fuelled when you fetched nick into as well. With what he said.
When are you going to grow up.
Its not about just giving to you.
The items come in from all directions and if you can,t see that Like I can see that then you must be sending 10 of the same items that some one has already sent.
Lets look at my gifts
Tonight alone Drmabuse sent me item/ that item was also sent by nick6/ then later on I recieved the item again from 2 more people.
Now I can see what items and who,s trading to who.
I update my list instantly so why did i get that item four times.
But I know for a fact you get that item from me four times becuase I watch the thread.
And I see who is sending who. then I check and double check if I need to send them anything.
Now does that answer your ignorance.?
Now leave it cue am busy I promised a big send and your wasting my time.
Good night.
Mate not sure what the point of this is but how has this got to do with me receiving stuff? I just said sending small batchs back and forth is not efficient, that's all. You keep going for this "you're selfish" angle which has nothing to do with what I said.
And no I didn't actually, I received from nick and sharky today only, webwolf was I think the day before or even earlier, I'm guessing because I fired some both sharkys and wolfs way after sharky got grumpy for not receiving stuff, The only reason I got stuff too was after coming here and mentioning I've got nada. And far more pertinent is the fact that I asked sharky not to send me anything BECAUSE it was a small batch.

nick had been planning to send me that batch the day before but never got round to it. Want to know why? because I told him to send to you. Did it work it's way to me? nope, no structure so I had to ask nick to sync with me again. I can't speak for nick so no I didn't drag him into it I just agreed that sending small batches is inefficient. All you have gone for since then is ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem.

Last edited:
Looking to do some trading tomorrow (Wednesday 06/15/2011) interested in trades of 10-50 Items at a time. ONE DAY ONLY SALE...Will give bonus for trades 15 or more as follows: Give me 15 helmets or suits I dont have I give you 16 of your choice from what I do have. Give me 20 I give you 23, give me 30 I give you 35. NO REASONABLE OFFER FOR LARGE MULTI TRADE REFUSED. I will update my inventory page as trades are completed.

PM me if interested to exchange PSN names and please indicate what you would like to trade and what you would like in return. My current inventory is as follows

Helmets
Chopper: 13,14,15,21,27,29.
Horizon: 1,2,8,10,12,13,15,16,17,18,20,22,27.
Masquerade: 2,9,12,14,22,29.
Striker: 2,4,7,19,20,24,29.
Aqua: 21,22.
Back Vision: 8.
Blizzard: 10,20,22,25.
Carbon: 11,14,29,30.
Cross: 8,16,19,20.
Divider: 7,22.
Downforce: 6,8,14,21.
Glitter: 2,7,16,17,18,25.
Granito: 17,22.
Gravity: 5,20.
Reinforced: 10,14,30.
Selene: 17,20,21.
Small Jaw: 19,22.
Spinning Ball: 5.
Storm Line: 2,30.
Trickster: 1,11,30.
Wonderland: 6,13,17,19,22,23,29.
Wrap: 2,17,18,24,27,30.

Suits
Bicolor I: 2,9,12,13,22,23,26,27.
Bicolor II: 2,4,10,14,15,16,20,23,25,28.
Double Stripe: 1,2,3,8,10,14,15,18,20,21,23,28,30.
Trainee: 1,2,5,6,7,9,11,13,17,19,29,30.
Blaze: 2,3,4,10,13,17,22.
Checquered: 7,9,10,17,18,20,21,22,28,29.
Chicane: 7,11,16,21,22.
Double Stripe Pro: 2,27.
Foehn: 1,4,11,14,16,24.
Grid Mesh: 10,21,24,26.
Intersection: 1,7,16,18,25,26.
Mistral: 4,10,12,13,16,22,25,26.
Ripple: 1,7,8,27.
Saturn: 1,19.
Scorpion: 13,14,28.
Sidewinder: 9,12,14,16,29,30.
Slider: 1,17,27.
Spiral: 15,22.
Swell: 2,3,6,10,16,18,23,30.
Thunder: 3,8,16,18,23,25,29,30.
Titan: 3,10,16,17,19.
Waver: 7,10,20,22,24,28,30.

Generated on mygranturismo.net (Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:53:39 PM).

Mate not sure what the point of this is but how has this got to do with me receiving stuff? I just said sending small batchs back and forth is not efficient, that's all. You keep going for this "you're selfish" angle which has nothing to do with what I said.
And no I didn't actually, I received from nick and sharky today only, webwolf was I think the day before or even earlier, I'm guessing because I fired some both sharkys and wolfs way, and that was after coming here and mentioning I've got nada. And nick had been planning to send me that batch the day before but never got round to it. Want to know why? because I told him to send to you. Did it work it's way to me? nope, no structure so I had to ask nick to sync with me again. I can't speak for nick so no I didn't drag him into it I just agreed that sending small batches is inefficient. All you have gone for since then is ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem.

Oh so thats your problem?
Just like HORNS other night you didn,t get them.
I see now.
I know what your problem is now you didn,t recieve them.
Why didn,t you open your mouth sooner instead of going round the mulberry bush.
When I sync with people I send about 500/600
I don,t send piddling amounts until the end of the night.
Just becuase you didn,t get them from me.
Thats the problem.
Hey while am at do you want a car thrown in.
Why should I have to mess around delivering little stupid amounts to your self and others when am sending out 5 to 600 every time.
If you want to blame some one have a look at nick then.
He was the one who passed them out was I the only one who got them?
Thats a definate guess of NO.
So go play and argue with some one else.
OK
GOODNIGHT

If you carry on with your stupid little argument There is a close button at the top of this thread am pretty tempted mate.
Simply because of Imature little attitude.
If you don,t like whats being done on here just do me a favour leave.?
Thank you.
good night.

Oh so thats your problem?
Just like HORNS other night you didn,t get them.
I see now.
I know what your problem is now you didn,t recieve them.
Why didn,t you open your mouth sooner instead of going round the mulberry bush.
When I sync with people I send about 500/600
I don,t send piddling amounts until the end of the night.
Just becuase you didn,t get them from me.
Thats the problem.
Hey while am at do you want a car thrown in.
Why should I have to mess around delivering little stupid amounts to your self and others when am sending out 5 to 600 every time.
If you want to blame some one have a look at nick then.
He was the one who passed them out was I the only one who got them?
Thats a definate guess of NO.
So go play and argue with some one else.
OK
GOODNIGHT

:dunce: My god, And I'm the one who needs to grow up? I've been saying all along that it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I didn't receive them but because you kept going for this selfish bull about my past sends I had to try and prove to you that it's not and that I was NOT selfish. in fact I TURNED DOWN a send. Does this still not make sense or is this one of those arguments where you stick your hands in your ears and scream lalalalalal.

:dunce: My god, And I'm the one who needs to grow up? I've been saying all along that it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I didn't receive them but because you kept going for this selfish bull about my past sends I had to try and prove to you that it's not and that I was NOT selfish. in fact I TURNED DOWN a send. Does this still not make sense or is this one of those arguments where you stick your hands in your ears and scream lalalalalal.

I will personally complete your horn collection if you just drop this. Please man, its upsetting to read. No need, we will all complete together. There is no more EPIC send left, its too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back