Reinforced 15
Storm Line 23
Trickster 9, 14,15,16,20,29
Wonderland 24
Wrap 12,23

Collector Suits
Spiral 30
Titan 24

Been grinding now for a while and have nothing. What is the fastest race to do? it seems like I'm not winning as many in a given time period as I did before doing the time trail.

@ all big guns

we have a new one.

i have fully synched redencore with me

me has 637/649...

after 2 hours breakless sending I need a beak now... maybe with the seasonal event...

Been grinding now for a while and have nothing. What is the fastest race to do? it seems like I'm not winning as many in a given time period as I did before doing the time trail.

I've only gotten one that the loop needs after 50 some odd races (wonderland 24), dont worry!

And the final is most efficient for Cr./Time as well as Helmets.
Its about 400k Cr per 4 minutes and 45 seconds. ( for me)

The one I've been doing is Eifel. Only 5 minutes long, quick and easy track.

@ all big guns

we have a new one.

i have fully synched redencore with me

me has 637/649...

after 2 hours breakless sending I need a beak now... maybe with the seasonal event...

WOW you are a star mate.
Good on you.
Keep up the good work.
Always nice to have some one else spreading around.
Get your self a well deserved cup of tea.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

yes, Eifel is the quickest and best, because you always get one helmet.

Aqua 24
Back Vision 6
Carbon 6, 21
Cross 9
Downforce 11
Glitter 28
Granito 5, 28
Gravity 22
Reinforced 15
Storm Line 23
Trickster 9, 14,15,16,20,29
Wrap 12,23

Spiral 30
Titan 24

edit: but timetrial and drift are also a good choice but you have to reload!

Ok, Igwyana, I brought you up to date, you just only have one item for me. 👍
Send whenever, cheers.

Thanks F-Racer 👍

I'll be on shortly, will make sure you get any you're missing from me before 23.00 GMT, I want a quick crack at the seasonals first 👍

Hope the exam went ok today? :)

After sync with mjs1985, will send wonderland 24 to: teecro, ragingwarrior, and mjs1985.

They can also send it along to others:)

@ teecro

If you want to make a break doing the season event. You can fire your items to me if you want. I keep redencore and xUXIUOSx updated.

accepted, are you FRing me from F-racer1995 as well or no?

Nah, not now, only RagingWarrior account has all the things, after this I need to go watch TV or something my shoulders are hurting from sitting here, typing while sending since I got home @ 4pm, which is a good... errr. 6 hours from now. :crazy: so I'll sync with you, then have a break. I may send some more later on.

Nah, not now, only RagingWarrior account has all the things, after this I need to go watch TV or something my shoulders are hurting from sitting here, typing while sending since I got home @ 4pm, which is a good... errr. 6 hours from now. :crazy: so I'll sync with you, then have a break. I may send some more later on.

Okay, thank you!

The wonderland 24 looks great btw ;) Pink with checkerflag... :D

Thanks F-Racer 👍

I'll be on shortly, will make sure you get any you're missing from me before 23.00 GMT, I want a quick crack at the seasonals first 👍

Hope the exam went ok today? :)

Ok, yeah it was rather easy :lol: as mentioned in my post about a minuite or two ago, I'm going on a break after receiving that helmet off iBwaam, I might help spread it around later or after I get home from school tomorrow. (I'll try later tonight).

yes, Eifel is the quickest and best, because you always get one helmet.

edit: but timetrial and drift are also a good choice but you have to reload!

Message you on PS thanks for goodie,s DR matey.
Might as well message you here in case your not on PS. LOL
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Ok, yeah it was rather easy :lol: as mentioned in my post about a minuite or two ago, I'm going on a break after receiving that helmet off iBwaam, I might help spread it around later or after I get home from school tomorrow. (I'll try later tonight).

Will send to you first then :)

@ chris

what do you mean with "whacky paints"? any prefered colors (neon like or else)? Because you have all the "rare" paints already...

Could do with a top up here if anyone is free!? If anyone needs anything from me let me know :)

Thanks!

Great thanks. It just means that when I send on to others, they're not missing out on anything

That's what I try to do 👍 I've had some people moaning at the past and that got me down. But what they said ended up being shown as evidence so I can focus on what's ahead, not behind. but I still remember... :indiff:

Thanks for the tips Dr and teecro 👍
I'll give that one a try.

Before the civic events I use to use an alt account with the time trial still incomplete,
I'd do the race which took only 1 minute 21 seconds and you win 1 helmet and 2 suits. If they were duplicates I'd just press the PS button and quit game, didn't even have to restore from USB because it wouldn't save. I think it was the quickest for suits and helmets since you win 3, it was a lot more boring though since you spent more time looking at loading screens and less time racing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back