Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sync list is as follows...

Monatsende
nick6
iBwaam
Marcos

After that, they can send on. I need to go back to grinding, can't send the ones that haven't been found yet if all I do is syncing.

P.S. If any of the hidden ones get found while I'm doing all this, it would be great to receive them, they will get passed on.👍

monatsende and nick6

If one of you can send my way that would be much appreciated, thanks 👍

Current Missing List [Ones that have yet to be found]
Collector Helmets
Aqua 24
Back Vision 6
Carbon 6, 21
Cross 9
Downforce 11
Glitter 28
Granito 5, 28
Gravity 22
Reinforced 15
Storm Line 23
Trickster 9, 14,15,16,20,29
Wrap 12,23

Collector Suits
Spiral 30
Titan 24

Those tricksters are damn tricky to find! ;)

monatsende and nick6

If one of you can send my way that would be much appreciated, thanks 👍

I`ll do Igwyana

my synch list after getting teecros items:

Igwyana
redencore
x...iousx (what a nickname...)

I've messed up the things that @Cero sent me and deleted my save file accidentally but I already double checked everything, remark mygt page, could anyone possibly forward those that @Cero sent to you guys?Sorry for the trouble.My very first time encountered save file accident. :(

Just rechecking all the posts in this thread, how is it going, you want me to resend the stuff?

I've messed up the things that @Cero sent me and deleted my save file accidentally but I already double checked everything, remark mygt page, could anyone possibly forward those that @Cero sent to you guys?Sorry for the trouble.My very first time encountered save file accident. :(

Happens to the best of us.

I'm retiring for the evening. I have an empty gift box and I need 72 more items if anyone is feeling generous.

I'll be back to grinding again tomorrow. My preference is to run the Elise race and then the two drift events which, pays out 10 items. I had a few runs today which didn't gift anything new but I'll plug away until we have everything.

Until then...

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23072

The good thing about doing this for our team we have here, I get money for trying to get helmets and suits to sync, while my UCD refreshes, each 300,000 I get per race, also XP helps me buy a ton of crap from the UCD :lol: and rank up from 33 to 40 :lol:

I`ll do Igwyana

my synch list after getting teecros items:

Igwyana
redencore
x...iousx (what a nickname...)

Thank you very much 👍

Right when i'm upto speed who wants me to send their way? You must then pass on again to someone else 👍

Edit - Just put my civic RM up as shared, just needs power limiting slightly if you can't get in ;)

Brought my civic eifel total time down to 4:29. best lap 52.997 - just broke 53... :)

Can bring in 13 helmets per hour now :) if they're the right ones...

Oh, I was off for a part of the day, did I miss a post ? :guilty: (i assume Mil-h-ouse is me :sly:)

What I mean is that you don`t accepted my FR yet. How can I pass gears (maybe there will be something going on...) onto you without being connected via PSN???
:dunce:

Oh, did I mixed something up??? Or...??? I am confused...

Last edited:
Brought my civic eifel total time down to 4:29. best lap 52.997 - just broke 53... :)

Can bring in 13 helmets per hour now :) if they're the right ones...

I just did 4:50 in a rather standard Civic Type R (EK) '98 (which was my first ever GT car ever bought.)

Synced you fully up 👍

Did save the gamefile also one time, instead of restoring the backup.:ouch:

Happy to help you out.

I'll sync you, Igwyana, could you sync @mjs1985 and @F-racer

I'm good nick thanks, monatsende is going to sync me after he gets from teecro. I'll sync mjs and then he can pass again 👍

mjs1985, you about at the minute? :)

Don`t wanna start a battle.:scared:

I posted my synchlist with Igwyana #1

But I let you decide, Nick...

You can send to me monatsende, thanks again 👍

I'm good nick thanks, monatsende is going to sync me after he gets from teecro. I'll sync mjs and then he can pass again 👍

mjs1985, you about at the minute? :)

Okay, I am done with teecro (I mean we finished synch... LOL) Thanks, mate!

Do dat USB-trick and come to Igwyana... Yesss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back