Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known if there is a similar trading ring on other GT-sites (if there are any...). And does ANYBODY in the world has all the gears "to rule them (us) all"?

Is it known if there is a similar trading ring on other GT-sites (if there are any...). And does ANYBODY in the world has all the gears "to rule them (us) all"?

I'm on 2 other forums and none do anything with gears...they drive more..

Yeah, that big collection thing makes me laugh, it's just a matter of a big hour, i don't know why you spent more than a week for this :D

Because we also have to sync are long list of friends, and the people who bring new items.

Your the only one who could do it in one hour, because everybody is willing to help. Wish everyone would have just done that for me. :lol:

It's comming, My girlfriend has some instructions to help you.
Yes also blond, but very intelligent to send, haha

You have 8 items I miss, I cannot help youu since you own all my items :D

Last edited:
I can do this really quick, I think I delete you though so you have to re-add me.

Edit: Sorry I have to go not quick enough. :indiff: I will catch you next time. 👍

I was online racing :( can you sync me?
Edit: bare with me 20 mins. I'm going out, just send me a FR. thanks.

I don't think so. I know GTRP, the biggest german GT5 forum, but i think they are not very organized when it comes to trading.

There are currently 308 users online, not nearly as much as on GTPlanet, but i can take a look if i find something similar there. And maybe our missing items. :sly:👍

I think this stuff is news worthy, but thats just me. :D

This has been like hell week. No sleep, endless button pushing. :crazy:

I don't think so. I know GTRP, the biggest german GT5 forum, but i think they are not very organized when it comes to trading.

There are currently 308 users online, not nearly as much as on GTPlanet, but i can take a look if i find something similar there. And maybe our missing items. :sly:👍

That would be an epic mission. All for one. And one for all!!!👍

Good luck German 👍

Post a link if you can, I'm curious how they do it over there.

Last edited:
It would be unlikely that someone not using a mygranturismo.net gear page could have trade as fast has you did with the needed amount of different people, so we can assume that iBwaam (1341 distinct objects) has the biggest gear collection worldwide.

He's 9 to the goal. Does anyone have something he doesn't ?

I know that each object is own by at least 4 people, but sometimes there are not collectors.

It would be unlikely that someone not using a mygranturismo.net gear page could have trade as fast has you did with the needed amount of different people, so we can assume that iBwaam (1341 distinct objects) has the biggest gear collection worldwide.

He's 9 to the goal. Does anyone have something he doesn't ?

I know that each object is own by at least 4 people, but sometimes there are not collectors.

Got some extra gear right now :)

Helmets
Carbon: 21.
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 9,14,20,29.

Suits

Generated on mygranturismo.net (den 16 juni 2011 19:25:17).

Hi all,

Epic stuff earlier on 👍

On way home now, if someone already on my list could sync me any items I missed it would be most appreciated.

Cheers guys :D

Are there any on my FL that has the Trickster 9 and 29, would be good if anyone could send me thoose before I sync with the rest.

Hi all,

Epic stuff earlier on 👍

On way home now, if someone already on my list could sync me any items I missed it would be most appreciated.

Cheers guys :D

I got it, I can't handle another big one at the moment.

Awesome dude, thanks 👍 knew I could bank on you ;)

I've been here for almost 6 hours. :lol: I'm done now for real. F-Racer just send a FR I will check it out later. If no one did it yet I will take care of it.

if anyone is available to sync with me please let me know, I'm 135 items short in total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back