Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iBwaam - I know you said you were going to sync me up some last night. Would you be able to send me anything else that has been found/received that you may have that hasn't been sent to me yet? I should be back at the ps3 in about an hour and will pay it forward.

Guys I mucked up a save. I've updated mygt accordingly.

Could someone re-send the few that i'm missing thanks :)

@iBwaam - I know you said you were going to sync me up some last night. Would you be able to send me anything else that has been found/received that you may have that hasn't been sent to me yet? I should be back at the ps3 in about an hour and will pay it forward.

Yes for sure! Let me send to cero, get from nick6, then will back up and send to you :)

teecro: one hour is lots of time...

being synched by iBwaam I`ll send all that stuff to Chris and you, teecro.

All are getting nervous. Send all to me and I`ll send back... ;);)

Speaking of that...

The 1960 ticket is driving me crazy.

The 1942 Ticket displays on the bottom of the list. :drool::dopey::crazy:

I did remove the 1960, don't I ? Ok you saw it.

About the innocent numbers, don't forget the leading One once they fullfilled you. :sly:

Helmets
Aqua: 30.
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 21.
Downforce: 11.
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.
Gravity: 22.
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 14,15,16,20.
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.

Generated on mygranturismo.net (16 June 2011 19:11:41).

If someone would kindly send me the remaining items I need that are in circulation I will spend the next five hours grinding.....

The more post there are, the further innocent numbers goes from last page. And that's a shame.

Okay guys, I have fully synced with @IBwaam.

Syncing with @Cero at the moment, are you ready mate?

Have you updated your MYGT page?

Nick,

Would appreciate if you could do me, if it's not too much trouble, Thanks 👍

anybody up to date with sync (3 left to find) and is on my Friend List, could they pass it on please? :indiff:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back