Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i've sent Gnatz 40 items, had a nice conversation, but the important thing is:

Trickster-20 is in my box !!!

I'll pass it now to iBwaam, Chris, WebWolf & Dr. Mabuse. Then please spread it to the others. :sly:👍

Ok im gonna send High On Speed 50 items. Oh you guys can go ahead an add me to the
(-3) im getting the rest from Fyercar after hes done with dinner.

Now we have to close the (-3) club and open the (-2) club. This is total madness. But I like...

New job for Igwyana. hahahaha

I have to clean my empty GB for this gear to come!!!

Now we have to close the (-3) club and open the (-2) club. This is total madness. But I like...

New job for Igwyana. hahahaha

I have to clean my empty GB for this gear to come!!!

No, just sent Trickster-20 to iBwaan. He's now the first -1 member. :sly:

Ok, i've sent Gnatz 40 items, had a nice conversation, but the important thing is:

Trickster-20 is in my box !!!

I'll pass it now to iBwaam, Chris, WebWolf & Dr. Mabuse. Then please spread it to the others. :sly:👍

Just dupe it 5 times to your other account and spread it in one go to whoever you need to LOL

Since everyone is busy, does anyone want to share with me one set of helmets/suits at a time when there is time? Then keep doing that every now and then until I have everything. If one person trades all helmets or all suits (either/or) I will gladly sign them up for Premium or renew it. I know it probably sounds odd, but I anonymously received my Premium subscription for free and want to keep the love flowing. Ha.

The MINUS 1
iBwaam

The minus 2 crew
TheGermanBastorD
Webwolf
christara321
DrMabuse666

The minus 3 club
djMister-T
nick6raphael
xXDoc187Xx
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
Milouse
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Kingy1988
Cue2

updated.

Since everyone is busy, does anyone want to share with me one set of helmets/suits? Then keep doing that every now and then until I have everything. If one person trades all helmets or all suits (either/or) I will gladly sign them up for Premium or renew it. I know it probably sounds odd, but I anonymously received my Premium subscription for free and want to keep the love flowing. Ha.

Hey there, again :)

Send FR to igwyana and I will send full set of Cross helmets before i finish up for the night 👍

Edit - Nice List iBwaam, can we have some bolds and different sizes? :D

Since everyone is busy, does anyone want to share with me one set of helmets/suits at a time when there is time? Then keep doing that every now and then until I have everything. If one person trades all helmets or all suits (either/or) I will gladly sign them up for Premium or renew it. I know it probably sounds odd, but I anonymously received my Premium subscription for free and want to keep the love flowing. Ha.

I'd like to be a premium member, but meh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back