Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is webwolf in the -3 club yet? he was sending me stuff earlier because my list is still outdated. he is on ATM. Just wanted to know if he needs gears.

He is up to sync and in the -3

A very big NO mate.
You started the thread.
Am absolutely sure you sent the MOST out every single day.
You REALLY should be the one to complete it first.
Without your effort, it wouldn't be a five thousand posts thread.

I am extremely flattered by your gesture but without the many who have jumped in this thread none of this would of happened.
With todays big blast to Milouse, Who made it so much easier to complete and To the final few thats needed to complete.
From looking from the outside many have have sent thousands while this thread has grown into something no one could imagine.
To have so many people post, With others just happy to recieve what ever they can get for small donations to help us with our goal.
My prize definately go,s to the one that has found and circulated them so quickly and thats nick6rapheal.
Without him we could and would be struggling for them last few.
Just becuase I started the thread it was about sharing and with that we have so many that now have nearly a full collection.
And hopefully with that it still grows has you all pass round your friends.
Thanks for taking time to read this.
Bye for now.:)

I am extremely flattered by your gesture but without the many who have jumped in this thread none of this would of happened.
With todays big blast to Milouse, Who made it so much easier to complete and To the final few thats needed to complete.
From looking from the outside many have have sent thousands while this thread has grown into something no one could imagine.
To have so many people post, With others just happy to recieve what ever they can get for small donations to help us with our goal.
My prize definately go,s to the one that has found and circulated them so quickly and thats nick6rapheal.
Just becuase I started the thread it was about sharing and with that we have so many that now have nearly a full collection.

Who says nick and chris get 100% first... as a tie ;)

See Chris.

I knew i was right ;) đź‘Ť

I totally agree on that Chris should be the one that has the complete collection first, no discussion, without his big effort and sending to all other in here, we wouldn't have been as near as we are right now.

iBwaam
Milouse, i know you're in the thread right now

(Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (23 members and 1 guests)
iBwaam , Cero , christara321 , Dembs , DeuceOfClub , doobieduck , F-racer1995 , Fastas , High On Speed , Igwyana , LALi , lutonhatter , Milouse , mjs1985 , Monatsende , nick6raphael , paraclete , sharky969 , tw34kfr34ky , xXDoc187Xx , YouBetterPayup)

, could you possibly show us an updated list of how many items everyone has? much appreciated

Thanks,
iBwaam.

I'm on iphone right now, and can't do it. What answer did you get so far ?

Have you got a response? How does it look?

Oh i am so nervous. :nervous:

We all are... :$

The minus 2 crew (it rhymes ;))
iBwaam
TheGermanBastorD (?)

The minus 3 club
djMister-T
nick6raphael
Cero
christara321
fastas
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
DrMabuse666
Milouse
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Webwolf
Kingy1988
Cue2

updated.

There are massive congrats and contributions from loads of people and its been a huge team effort, however you started the thread, your thread pulled people, you have sent so much gear out, you have gone without sleep. I could go on :D nick6raphael has been brilliant and of course the good Dr. and Hoodfield (many, many others) But just because this is your thread, you get my vote. đź‘Ť

Lets face it we'll all have it 10 minutes after you anyway :lol:

I'm bored of doing the Eifel Seasonal now. (Did a 53.4 which was pretty good, and lapped the last two back markers in one race)

The closest that I got was Carbon 26! Annoying!

I'm off to bed. When you get the three, if anyone could be kind enough to send them to me please :)

There are massive congrats and contributions from loads of people and its been a huge team effort, however you started the thread, your thread pulled people, you have sent so much gear out, you have gone without sleep. I could go on :D nick6raphael has been brilliant and of course the good Dr. and Hoodfield (many, many others) But just because this is your thread, you get my vote. đź‘Ť

Lets face it we'll all have it 10 minutes after you anyway :lol:

LOL yes I know we will all have it in a couple of seconds never mind ten minutes.
Been a great journey and to be involved has been so much fun.
You ask me its a big pat on the back for every one who has sent whether its just the few or many it doesn,t matter.
Just great that all will be found.
Am just greatful for a full set nearly.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I'm bored of doing the Eifel Seasonal now. (Did a 53.4 which was pretty good, and lapped the last two back markers in one race)

The closest that I got was Carbon 26! Annoying!

I'm off to bed. When you get the three, if anyone could be kind enough to send them to me please :)

Thanks for grinding :)

Will do!
We've got 2 to go... And most likely will have them soon!

Hopefully, you all get synced tonight.

The best trades ever here. Big thanks to Webwolf, BlueSkyHawk, Cero and iBwaam

for helping me out getting till -3

djMister-T

So, I am back again. Any news besides there is a (-2) crew... :dopey:

BTW: chris #1 to be completed...đź‘Ť
As I said before...

Hopefully, you all get synced tonight.

The best trades ever here. Big thanks to Webwolf, BlueSkyHawk, Cero and iBwaam

for helping me out getting till -3

djMister-T

No problem! :)

So, I am back again. Any news besides there is a (-2) crew... :dopey:

BTW: chris #1 to be completed...đź‘Ť
As I said before...

Not much news - trickster20 and carbon21 may be here soon though ;)

NOTHING TOO GREAT! đź‘Ť

Getting many, many duplicates :(

I feel like I should have befriended Testickles, or what ever his name was; I could have given him 1,000 items from all this grinding. They are just going to waste.

I've had four carbon 23's now, I'm starting to get palputations everytime I see Carbon. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back