Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Doobie... I'll fire a bunch more out to ya... hopefully someone else can help out in here... everyone is real busy right now trying to find the last 3 items we need..... you won't be ignored... there are a bunch of great (helpful) guys in here......

cheers sir,yeah i can see that,aint have been busy,have been on this post for days watching it grow:lol:

PLEASE NO SYNCH QUEUE FOR THIS ITEM.... IBwaam keeps it. Please!!!

I Agree 👍

Lets make sure we have the last 3 now and then start passing around when complete.

If we get the 3 in different hands could those 3 all sync to Christara321, I and i'm sure everyone else agree's that it would be fitting for Chris to get his hands on the full set first.

👍

It may be good for one person to have the remaining 3, send it on - and so forth? instead of just chaos everywhere...?
👍
But chris is first in the row, if you are the chosen one... :)

Hi5, Igwyana

Chris i though you had received the Titan??

Yes mate I just forgot to knock it off the bottom of my copy an paste.LOL
Silly me yes I have thanks again for that one.
Bye for now.:)

It may be good for one person to have the remaining 3, send it on - and so forth? instead of just chaos everywhere...?

yes that´s a very good idea. let´s finish christara321´s collection then we send the final 3 via chain through the -3 club.👍

btw thanks to nick6raphael for keeping me up-to-date.

Damn, missed it all today!

Sorry I couldn't be about for the big send to Milouse would have been good to contribute to. BUT, some of us have jobs you know ;)

Well done to those involved 👍

Damn, missed it all today!

Sorry I couldn't be about for the big send to Milouse would have been good to contribute to. BUT, some of us have jobs you know ;)

Well done to those involved 👍

Jobs suck eh mate :(

anyway now i really am going for a shower ;)

I Agree 👍

Lets make sure we have the last 3 now and then start passing around when complete.

If we get the 3 in different hands could those 3 all sync to Christara321, I and i'm sure everyone else agree's that it would be fitting for Chris to get his hands on the full set first.

👍

No mate am not fussed if any one deserves this it has to be nick6rapheal.
He has been the one to find and discover those hard to find one,s
So please if possible I think he should have it first.👍

Also the Original post has been updated for anyone to have a quick glance over.
Thanks bye for now.:)

No mate am not fussed if any one deserves this it has to be nick6rapheal.
He has been the one to find and discover those hard to find one,s
So please if possible I think he should have it first.👍

So who am i sending this too...? (reinforced 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back