Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And have at least a MyGranTurismo account for trading. :lol:

I am close to get Trickster-20 from Gnatz, but he thinks he can have my full collection for it, haha. :)

You should have told him: IT JUST LOOKS COOL! :D :D :D

Not: It's one of the last 3 I need.

I'm looking. It's hard to choose just one when only one person has replied positively.

You guys are sensitive. All I asked for was a little help and I get replies of "We're too busy". How is that not going to get one upset and a little angry?

No you asked for help whilst the thread was moving at a fast pace and decided after 5 minutes without anything positive coming your way that you would resort to insults.

Again i ask, what do you expect?

No you asked for help whilst the thread was moving at a fast pace and decided after 5 minutes without anything positive coming your way that you would resort to insults.

Again i ask, what do you expect?
Someone to maybe say "After this is done one of us would be glad to". Instead I just get a blatant, resounding "No".

I'll come back in a week and see how it goes.

Someone to maybe say "After this is done one of us would be glad to". Instead I just get a blatant, resounding "No".

Nobody said no dude, we will all happilly send newcomers gear if they come in with a little patience and courtesy 👍

Hate to say it - but in a week, this thread will most likely be closed.

May even close with the next few days if the 3 helmets are found today...

Just a gut feeling... Too much begging will go on... Chris will not like it... The thread won't have the same attitude it does now... ONE COMMON GOAL :D:tup:

Just FInished Natt.

Can we add me to that list? PSN = DaChitownButcher Nick6 and Fastas and Cue2 already have me added to friends list.

I will be home in 2.5-3 hours from work and try to help you guys get everything pushed out to those who are still further behind tonight.

Here is my Gears.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23318

My inbox should be empty... Really appreciate it and as I said will be home soon to help with the demand of getting out to others tonight.

You should have told him: IT JUST LOOKS COOL! :D :D :D

Not: It's one of the last 3 I need.

Now he asked for the Red Bull & Playstation helmet. :lol:

I offered him 15 nice helmets & 15 suits, personally selected. Let's see if he's a nice guy. :)👍

I don't see you getting a no?
I didn't see me getting a "Yes" or anything else other than one affirmative, positive reply.

Just saying. If this is still open in a week I'll try again. I have patience and faith that someone is generous and callous out there.

The people below should all be synced and on -3 items, i'll try to keep updated

The minus 3 club

nick6raphael
iBwaam
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
DrMabuse666
Milouse
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
TheGermanBastorD
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
Webwolf

It`s a gift and a little luck to be on the right spot at the right time...

BTW: I feel old becoming Senior Member...

Now he asked for the Red Bull & Playstation helmet. :lol:

I offered him 15 nice helmets & 15 suits, personally selected. Let's see if he's a nice guy. :)👍

I sent my guy (for reinforced 15) All the swell suits, he likes those... A LOT.

Also sent him a few nice helmets... :)

He was happy! Just waiting on him now...

A fashion parade would be more apt. :lol:

Everyone could wear their favorite suit in a kart race perhaps? :D

SWEET PHOTO OP :)

Everyone wears a different set? and all different colours? it'd be a photographers dream!

Is BackVision 6 needed? Just got it from seasonals and I don't want to dig through last pages to look for list. :P

I didn't see me getting a "Yes" or anything else other than one affirmative, positive reply.

Just saying. If this is still open in a week I'll try again. I have patience and faith that someone is generous and callous out there.

You din't get a Yes yet. We are busy get it al sorted. Patience is a virtue my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back