Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Updated MyGT with 3 mistakes I spotted, I need somebody to fill in those mistakes I found :(
Helmets
Carbon: 21.
Glitter: 13.
Reinforced: 15.
Trickster: 20.
Suits
Trainee: 29.

Generated on mygranturismo.net (16 June 2011 20:36:05).

How did I not spot the Trainee missing?? :dunce:. Oh well, at least it's updated.

I've now been told by an anonymous PSN member that i will have reinforced15 within 30 minutes...

The other two helmets are still a mystery... KEEP GRINDING!

maybe youll beat me!

Right i'll do you AGAIN now as i've added you to the club ;)

Cheers, I triple checked and thats definatley the remaining ones, No more mistakes :dopey:👍
All I gotta do now is add my brand new cars to the garage section of MyGT. I'll do that later :sly:
I can't be bothered doing horns and musuem cards, I Just ignore them on GT5 anyway ;)

I think it was Cero,nick6raphael ,christara or Mabuse666 who synched me but i'm still away from the PS3 so to whoever it was my sincere thanks for gearing me up to the IM3 CLUB (I like this name...just being weird...as always) LOL

Can anyone help me with my collection? I don't have much to offer, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

PM me.

I need a sync mate but I think I'm on nicks list, can whoever does it first tell the other so there are no double send. 👍

I'll sort you now Cue 👍

F-Racer, thanks for that suit to Chris 👍

The people below should all be synced and on -3 items, i'll try to keep updated

The minus 3 club

nick6raphael
iBwaam
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende