Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's gay. How did everyone get everything yet no one is willing to help out anyone else? 👎

Because we are down to the final 3 helmets for a complete collection, we have helped quite a few people out, check out the 200 or so pages and see how many people have helped everybody, don't just assume nobody is helping you before pointing and accusing us of not helping anybody such as yourself. Because I darn well enjoyed myself on this thread, yes there was an argument, yes it was a bit of time waiting, but NO we do not keep these to ourselves, we have helped each other out and we have become friends on this thread and we help each other out, so if your 'gunna act like that, you might aswell not join in. :grumpy:

Well that's gay. How did everyone get everything yet no one is willing to help out anyone else? 👎

No need for that comment here. Don't discriminate. "Gay" does not mean "stupid" "dumb" or anything like that.

And as was stated before, just not the greatest time. Things are quite tense right now!

I can send you a few things, Name a set and I will you send you all 30! Unless its one of the 3 uncompleted ones...

I think it was Cero,nick6raphael ,christara or Mabuse666 who synched me but i'm still away from the PS3 so to whoever it was my sincere thanks for gearing me up to the IM3 CLUB (I like this name...just being weird...as always) LOL

Your gifts is full mate can not update you more yet mate.
Some one may of updated you.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Because we are down to the final 3 helmets for a complete collection, we have helped quite a few people out, check out the 200 or so pages and see how many people have helped everybody, don't just assume nobody is helping you before pointing and accusing us of not helping anybody such as yourself. Because I darn well enjoyed myself on this thread, yes there was an argument, yes it was a bit of time waiting, but NO we do not keep these to ourselves, we have helped each other out and we have become friends on this thread and we help each other out, so if your 'gunna act like that, you might aswell not join in. :grumpy:

I would me more than willing to help someone new out. You guys are seemingly just being selfish.
👍 I'm proud of my little speech, I hardly write speeches like that on here :P

Hey dude,

Did you get updated ??

I don't know. I'm just grinding on another account. I can now get 16,000+ drifting on Indy, about 11,000+ on Fuji and I can overtake all the Elises while on lap 4 of 5, all with a sixaxis. :D

I just offered to send you a set? This is selfish?
I'm looking. It's hard to choose just one when only one person has replied positively.

You guys are sensitive. All I asked for was a little help and I get replies of "We're too busy". How is that not going to get one upset and a little angry?

I'm not the only one who is starting from nearly nothing.

The people below should all be synced and on -3 items, i'll try to keep updated

The minus 3 club

nick6raphael
iBwaam
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
DrMabuse666
Milouse
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
TheGermanBastorD
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983

Just FInished Natt.

With the attitude you have just brought into the thread why would you even expect any help 👎

I backed you up on that one mate :)👍

The people below should all be synced and on -3 items, i'll try to keep updated

The minus 3 club

nick6raphael
iBwaam
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield