Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Gets google translate ready) I will.

Google Translate can be use to understand what a page / text is talking about, but talking to someone with this is close to insult. Sometime i run into site that made a translation into french, that is laughable. I think others non-english-speaking native culd confirm this.

Really, translators does not work, and won't in near future.

I even have a good one about this. Some years ago (on GameCube launch), I was doing a (print) magazine in France - the Official Nintendo one - and our Japan reporter got an info from developer about a Golden Sun (an RPG on GBA) in project on GameCube (never released). We wrote about this project in discussion, and two days after the magazine goes out, we found on internet news on US major websites talking about the Golden Sun Delicious game, citing our magazine as a source (!). I understood what actualy happened only months later : someone from a website translated the name in google, and when you wrote "Golden Sun" then in Google from french to english, it replace it by "Golden Sun Delicious" (messing with apples). So it is how a never announced game was born from almost nowhere. Ok, it was 95% US journalist fault and 5% google.

I didn't see me getting a "Yes" or anything else other than one affirmative, positive reply.

Just saying. If this is still open in a week I'll try again. I have patience and faith that someone is generous and callous out there.

Please go back and read every page of this thread. I dare you to find someone who is not generous and who is callous. We have all spent NUMEROUS hours going back and forth and syncing people up with no complaint from us. But with an attitude like yours I wouldn't expect anything. Don't just jump in here and because you didn't get what you want, resort to insults.๐Ÿ‘Ž I guarantee you that if you read every page in this thread you would see how generous and friendly we all are, especially with the right attitude.

Please go back and read every page of this thread. I dare you to find someone who is not generous and who is callous. We have all spent NUMEROUS hours going back and forth and syncing people up with no complaint from us. But with an attitude like yours I wouldn't expect anything. Don't just jump in here and because you didn't get what you want, resort to insults.๐Ÿ‘Ž I guarantee you that if you read every page in this thread you would see how generous and friendly we all are, especially with the right attitude.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And the right color for the letters...

This is true. My self, went from having 6 suits (48 hours ago) - to 25th on the overall list in 1 day. Then I was first to 3 off. I am searching for those three and have performed close to 75 backups to send out to others... In the last 48 hours...

If you are patient AND generous, things will come your way soon...

Well said Teecro.

Please read through the 200 pages and then see if you agree with your own statement ๐Ÿ‘

Wow this guy has an attitude! If you want anything of off someone, you don't talk to them like this.
How was that apology in any was said with a bad attitude? Like I said I'll wait.

I'm not about to read 125 pages of this. I simply don't have time. I work 8-4 daily.

So close to 5k posts... Incredible - that's all i can say. GREAT WORK GUYS :)

KEEP LOOKING FOR THOSE LAST 3! WE'RE SO CLOSE!

evenin all

just looking to sync up with anyone.anyone intreseted?

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=1597

special thanks go's out to sharky,cheers mate...your the man :)

No worries Doobie... I'll fire a bunch more out to ya... hopefully someone else can help out in here... everyone is real busy right now trying to find the last 3 items we need..... you won't be ignored... there are a bunch of great (helpful) guys in here......

Cue2, you are actually done :D You had more missing than i expected but you are now going into the -3 Club ๐Ÿ‘

I'm gonna update list one last time and then i'm off for a shower (A nice gay one) :lol:
If anyone wants to copy and paste the list feel free

The people below should all be synced and on -3 items, i'll try to keep updated

The minus 3 club

nick6raphael
iBwaam
Cero
christara321
Igwyana
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
DrMabuse666
Milouse
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
TheGermanBastorD
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
Webwolf
Cue2

I came here 2 days before, exspecting nothing. And now I am in the (-3) club. This community is just awesome. People from all over the world sharing every incoming gear, spending hours and hours for others. I was receiving maybe 2 hours (in total), but I am giving since then ... I do not count... It comes from the bottom of the heart.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And the right color for the letters...

Green + his attitude, i think he's:

uh60967,1273182179,xprs-hulk.jpg

:lol:

Damm thoose last gears are really hard finding, have sent a couple of questions in other places without any luck so far. But hopefully soon.

Right i'll be off for a while then when i return i no longer want to be in the -3 club i want to be in.......

The Complete Collection Club

I came here 2 days before, exspecting nothing. And now I am in the (-3) club. This community is just awesome. People from all over the world sharing every incoming gear, spending hours and hours for others. I was receiving maybe 2 hours (in total), but I am giving since then ... I do not count... It comes from the bottom of the heart.

By the way, thanks for my the last sync to the -3 club. ๐Ÿ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back