Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, send what you can and post when i'm full, sending at the minute 👍

Let me know if I have any you need :)

Have you updated your list yet igwyana? or are you franticly sending ATM? I've sent you some stuff but it's still not ticked on your list.

For what it worth, at this exact time, there are 1024/1350 different gear objects tagged as "own" by all users on mygranturismo.net (156 users have started a gear list so far, but it's a new feature most people just doesn't know about)

For what it worth, at this exact time, there are 1024/1350 different gear objects tagged as "own" by all users on mygranturismo.net (156 users have started a gear list so far, but it's a new feature most people just doesn't know about)

Thanks.
This shows we need more people doing races.

everybody, I've shared my fiat if anybody wants to win the race to get them. you just have to add to the ballast so that it reaches the 1000kg limit and turn the power limiter up (down?) a notch to meet the regulations for that race. I mistakenly saved after doing that race so I can't farm it anymore.

Going to be some time mate with your link not working first time I have moved into sending to some one else I will have to come back to you at a later time sorry mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I sync what i have whit you when i go to sending. You can send later, np.

Right i'm empty briefly, going for a ciggy and a coffee and then back to it 👍

Michelin, send FR to igwyana, any i need from you i will pay back approximately double 👍

Thanks.
This shows we need more people doing races.

everybody, I've shared my fiat if anybody wants to win the race to get them. you just have to add to the ballast so that it reaches the 1000kg limit and turn the power limiter up (down?) a notch to meet the regulations for that race. I mistakenly saved after doing that race so I can't farm it anymore.

I got some you need, I can send in a little bit or if you want to go first. 👍

And Christara321 is our champion so far, with the biggest gear collection on mygranturismo.net ;-)

followed by:
TheGermanBastorD
MarcosChelas
WebWolf
Igwyana
nick6raphael
Nattdood
HOODFIELD
mjs1
cryptomanic
GV27
Cue

Do you have to do online races to get them? because I don't do online racing very well. I'm going to just have to trade otherwise and the trading looks confusing...hmmm.

And Christara321 is our champion so far, with the biggest gear collection on mygranturismo.net ;-)

followed by:
TheGermanBastorD
MarcosChelas
WebWolf
Igwyana
nick6raphael
Nattdood
HOODFIELD
mjs1
cryptomanic
GV27
Cue

Your site is great Milouse its working like a Dream.
I am using IE8 And Cometbird. Which is like friefox and no problems or issue,s with it at all.👍
Bye for now.:)

Do you have to do online races to get them? because I don't do online racing very well. I'm going to just have to trade otherwise and the trading looks confusing...hmmm.

You have to do seasonals, they are online but only singleplayer.
With that name you will win stigs helmet on your first go. 👍

Your site is great Milouse its working like a Dream.
I am using IE8 And Cometbird. Which is like friefox and no problems or issue,s with it at all.👍
Bye for now.:)

IE9 (like Chrome, Safari or Firefox) is like maybe 10 times faster than IE8 and previous versions when running javascript code, and that exactly what mygranturismo.net use heavily on museum, items, and gear pages.
+ the website looks better with last browser.

My advice : avoid IE8 and previous ; Chrome being my personnal choice (by far; i have always all 4 major browsers open on my PC all the time, and i feel pain when using the three others)

If your ready to collect mate I can start sending again.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yes when you're ready my friend 👍

@ nick6raphael, you have gifts awaiting you 👍

milouse, i'm using latest version of firefox and can't fault it, your site seems fast enough to me ;)

IE9 (like Chrome, Safari or Firefox) is like maybe 10 times faster than IE8 and previous versions when running javascript code, and that exactly what mygranturismo.net use heavily on museum, items, and gear pages.
+ the website looks better with last browser.

My advice : avoid IE8 and previous ; Chrome being my personnal choice (by far; i have always all 4 major browsers open on my PC all the time, and i feel pain when using the three others)

Great job, the site is superb:tup:

christara321, now that was really strange! :eek:

He sent & sent, my basket was growing while i am trying to cash in the stuff. Thought there is now end. :lol:

You must have sinced tons before. You sent around 100 to me, or? OMG

If we can keep up with the current pace, then we are done in around 10 days. 👍

I'll send you tomorrow some stuff over, think i've got in the meanwhile new things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back