Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
id rather not lol.. maybe sometime ill be assed filling it out.

Theres just so many to keep track of it's hard without it ;)

Post your carbon helmet numbers and i'll let you know if i need any, i'll drop you some over when i get chance but without a list you'll end up with duplicates.

Chris,

I got that lad added already, i'll drop him a load but won't be until Late AM Saturday now 👍

Theres just so many to keep track of it's hard without it ;)

Post your carbon helmet numbers and i'll let you know if i need any, i'll drop you some over when i get chance but without a list you'll end up with duplicates.

lol im not bothered by dupes since you can send/rec unlimited.. ill fill it in sometime.

Im pretty much after most collector helmets and suits from mygt.net's gear page ;)

Last edited:
Chris,

I got that lad added already, i'll drop him a load but won't be until Late AM Saturday now 👍

Sorted I have just posted his link again thats the right one to his GEARS.
Bye for now and thanks for your help with that one.👍

lol im not bothered by dupes since you can send/rec unlimited.. ill fill it in sometime.

Im pretty much after most collector helmets and suits from mygt.net's gear page ;)

BMC

You'll get some over the weekend for sure 👍

Michelin1983 mate your gifts are full and need emptying.
No worrys mate you,ll get picked back up tomorrow by some one.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I have some Racing Gear I would like to trade for Chrome Paint and the Formula Chameleon Green if anyones interested?
Rusty

Cue2 your gifts are full mate you need to empty.
Let me know if your doing it now so I can get sending again?

Cue2 your gifts are full mate you need to empty.
Let me know if your doing it now so I can get sending again?

done it, emptied. Thought I had nothing, forgot I couldn't just wait on the menu since they don't show up until you go past a loading screen.

Hopefully all of us will complete it within 3-5 days with these non-stop fast paced sending and receiving.As for now,I could use some rest. ??

Hopefully all of us will complete it within 3-5 days with these non-stop fast paced sending and receiving.As for now,I could use some rest. ??

I'm going to send to you now, if you fill up i will send again when i wake up 👍

Chris,

You have gifts my friend 👍

Chris,

You have gifts my friend 👍
Thanks mate just filling Cue2 now.
WOW no one hardly sent him any suits. LOL
Or too phrase it another he has a bucket load coming along.
bye for now mate.:)

Thanks mate just filling Cue2 now.
WOW no one hardly sent him any suits. LOL
Or too phrase it another he has a bucket load coming along.
bye for now mate.:)

Yeah i did him helmets earlier and was gonna do suits later but it gets crazy, my eyes are so tired right now :crazy:

Crypto why don't you and jitcup trade, he needs loads of standards you have and he has quite a few specials that we can start to pass around 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back