Crashes statisticsF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Dustone
  • 9 comments
I booted up the game for the first time and did practice, qualifying and race. After 1 round I apparantly had 42 crashes :crazy: :lol:

I wonder how it is calculated? Maybe everytime you go off track?

I have 45 after 5 races. :odd:

I thought it might take every spin into account, like you spin a little and touch the grass -> crash.

A crash is when you hit something IMO.

In real life if a car goes onto the grass after losing control the commentators aren't going to say "and schumacher has crashed into that patch of grass!"

TiZzla
A crash is when you hit something IMO.

In real life if a car goes onto the grass after losing control the commentators aren't going to say "and schumacher has crashed into that patch of grass!"

Just because they haven't built a house there yet, it doesn't mean you haven't lost control.

Crashed out of the race is probably a better saying.

Remember Rosberg, coming out of the tunnel at Monaco and just missing the barrier.
Same thing really.

I had 26 crashes after 1 hour of racing. I was wondering the same thing. I know I'm not that good (I don't know most of the tracks and haven't played F1 2010), but I certainly don't recall crashing that much!

That statistic is pretty funny. I'll be focusing on the "terminal crashes" statistic, keeping it low, that is. 💡

Back