• Thread starter JMoney
  • 427 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What
"5L V6"
3.4L capacity"
I fixed earlier today.

Anyways, Red Pill is proud to release more info and a render of their LMP1. It will be called the Cetirizine Hybrid, and will debut in the 2017 race. We will begin building the Cetrizine as soon as we have raised enough money.
rp lmp.jpg

The google docs idea would be good if I could use it from my phone, which I can't. I don't have a personal computer that I can use regularly, either.

The problem is that I'm overwhelmed- about 3 times the amount of players showed that I expected. I have to actively keep track of every player's models, dealerships, relations, and finances, which means sifting though every single post and adding up all of the changes everybody makes. Then I have to run the superformula in my graphing calculator, which involves about a dozen variables that rely on the data I sifted through, meaning a mistake is guarunteed. All of that is taking over an hour, every night, and I'm not being paid to do it. And it takes longer the more players join. I should have put a limit on the number of players, but it's too late now.

I still think the game idea is a good one, but it just can't be executed on a forum format properly, even if I had more time.

Sorry guys, this game is going down. Thanks to anyone who tried to make it easier for me. I'll PM the superformula to anyone who wants to try their hand at running it.

Sorry guys, this game is going down. Thanks to anyone who tried to make it easier for me. I'll PM the superformula to anyone who wants to try their hand at running it.

Alright. I'd love to see the formula :)

Strange.. what happened to my Spongebob song? Ah well. Must be hallucinating.

Had a great run of half a year. And it's not going to be the end of Igneus Motor Company, lemme tell you.

ALERT WORTHLESS SELF PLUG PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU WANT BUT I REALLY NEED READERS SO OH WELL, BUT THIS MAKES ME A BAD AUTHOR AND *SLAP* oh shut up.

Hamza Abdul will star in my fan fiction as the rich Arab that drives a Reventon.

James - a company in review

• Developed 2 cars. Sold none.
  • Locations spread around the UK and Ireland
  • Profits - None
  • Visited Nurburgring, disappointed James May in doing so
  • Targeted making a run up Goodwood hillclimb without breaking down. Failed. Lots of smoke ruined peoples day.
  • Started development of an F1 engine. Gave up.
All in all, I think it went well. James May?
You spent half my money and made NONE in return? Oh cock...

The google docs idea would be good if I could use it from my phone, which I can't. I don't have a personal computer that I can use regularly, either.

The problem is that I'm overwhelmed- about 3 times the amount of players showed that I expected. I have to actively keep track of every player's models, dealerships, relations, and finances, which means sifting though every single post and adding up all of the changes everybody makes. Then I have to run the superformula in my graphing calculator, which involves about a dozen variables that rely on the data I sifted through, meaning a mistake is guarunteed. All of that is taking over an hour, every night, and I'm not being paid to do it. And it takes longer the more players join. I should have put a limit on the number of players, but it's too late now.

I still think the game idea is a good one, but it just can't be executed on a forum format properly, even if I had more time.

Its sad to hear this, I was really enjoying it. Oh well. I could probably help run it at the weekends, I don't have tons of spare time in the week though, with school and stuff.

I'd love to take a look at the formula, and take over if I feel I can effectively run this

Brand name: Bluebull
Logo: Comming soon
Headquarters Location: Guan
CEO: Micheal Jackson
Company Type: Raid trucks
Factory Locations: Japan, China, Australia, Brazil
Dealership Locations: Various
Number of Car Models: 1

---

Car Model Specification Form

Model Name: Burt

Engine

Model: YAMZ 8463.10-07
Type: Turbodiesel
Nominal Gross Power: 624kW
Crank Speed: 2500rpm
Maximum Torque: 2700Nm
Cylinders: V-8
Volume Capacity: 18,47l
Cylinder Bore & Piston Stroke: 140/150
Compression Rate: 15.2
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1000l

Electrics
Voltage: 24V
Batteries: 2x12V
Generator: 28V

Clutch
Model: “ZF-SACHS” MFZ 430
Type: Friction, dry, single-disc
Operation: Hydraulic, air-assisted
Facing Diameter: 430mm

Gearbox
Model: “ZF” 16S-251
Type: 16-speed Mechanical
Control: Remote Mechanical

Transfer Gearbox
Model: “STEYR” VC2000/396
Type: 2-speed Mechanical
Control: Electric-Pneumatic
Ratios 1,536 (high) 0,890 (low)

Braking System
Operation: Pneumatic
Drum Diameter: 400mm
Shoe Width: 220mm

Wheels & Tyres
Tyre Type: Pneumatic with pressure control
Rim Size: 10.75 – 20
Tyre Size: MICHELIN 14.00 R20XZL

Cab
Type: Front cab over the motor, 3 seats
Platform: Steel drop-side platform

I think the main problem is that there are too many active players and it takes a lot of time to manage.
Especially when you are running it from a mobile device instead of a dedicated computer. Those things can only do so much.

Brand name: Yamada-Jidoushya / Yamada Automobile
Logo:Stylized "Y". Detailed explainations comming soon
Headquarters Location: Omiya, Saitama, Japan
CEO:Ryunosuke Yamada
Company Type: Sporty/Sports/Super cars
Factory Locations: Ageo, Saitama, Japan
Dealership Locations: Omiya, Saitama, Japan
Number of Car Models:1

Model Name: Fowarder
Trim Levels: G, D, GT, DT, GMT, DMT, GTMT, DTMT
Body Style(s): Wagon
Engine(s): I4 (Diesel for trim levels with "D" in it, and turborcharger for trim levels with "T" in it.)
Drivetrain(s): FR
Transmission(s): 6 Speed Automatic Transmission, 6 Speed Manual Transmission (Trims with "MT" in it has a manual transmission.)
Location of Factory: Ageo, Saitama, Japan
Description (optional): The first sporty wagon from Yamada Automobile.
Cost of Development (see below):1250 with 200 additionally spent on the diesel

Construction:
Small factory in Ageo
Dealership in Omiya
Headquarter in Omiya

Total Cost:3000cr

Remaining cash: 7000cr

Alright, so having seen the formula, I realize that this will need a hard reset and clarification in order for this to be successful. Since JMoney abandoned it, I guess I'll take control of it unless anyone else would like to run it in this thread? If no one wants to, then this should get locked and a new one will get made.

Also, can someone who is premium make a conversation in which we can try and plan this new one. Just invite every player in this thread and JMoney.

I'm going to be honest, I'm probably not going to take part in the revived version. I put a lot of effort into Aquila motors and later BMC and I don't want to have to build it back up again. Feel free to invite me to the conversation, maybe you guys can change my mind.

I'm going to be honest, I'm probably not going to take part in the revived version. I put a lot of effort into Aquila motors and later BMC and I don't want to have to build it back up again. Feel free to invite me to the conversation, maybe you guys can change my mind.
Yeah, it's going to be hard starting over again. Why can't we just resume?

I feel the same about what I did with Orion Automotive. If we were allowed to carry our assets over, then I would continue in the revived version.

Copy posts from here and paste them in the new thread when you have the money. Problem solved.

I'm still in.

I suggest (and it's time consuming, I know) organizing each company of members (spreadsheets) that is willing to keep going. For me, we should restart and no reset the game. Elaborate a list of members that want to restart and create a spreadsheet (excel, whatever) for each company. Model cars, dealerships, factory locations, profits etc.
I can help organize the data. A boring job that I like to do.

Anyone with me?

I will be defiantly be taking part in the revived version as the Evil Overlord CEO of Avalon Motors. 'Sign' me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back