Cryptomanic's Hybrids, Replicas and Tunes!

You sent me the Corvette sir!.:lol: I did an 8309 drift run after a 5453 warm up,I need to learn that she needs me to break earlier than most cars do into the corners.:sly:

Corvette, you should try the Viper, it is on share.Too much beer to remember but plenty of drunk drifting:dunce:

Scion FR-S '12 Drift Tune

Ahrweiler-TownSquare2.jpg

stage 1 weight reduction
window weight reduction
ECU Tuning
stage 1 and 2 engine tune
sports intake manifold
racing air filter
sports exhaust manifold
catalytic converter
titanium racing exhaust
fully customizable transmission
twin-plate clutch
semi-racing flywheel
carbon drive shaft
fully customizable suspension
fully customizable LSD
comfort Hard tires

Settings

ride height: -10 front -10 back
spring rate: 9.2 front 8.8 back
dampers extension: 3 front 3 back
dampers compression: 3 front 3 back
anti-roll bars: 1 front 1 back
camber: 3.0 front 1.0 back
toe: set to zero front and back
brake balance 5/5

LSD Settings

initial torque 5
acceleration sensitivity 15
brake sensitivity 5

ABS: 1

I might,colour really works for it but I'm not sure about those wheels.:ill:

I had an addiction for collecting every paint in the entire game,I am also starting to see why the ocd is called just that.

I am looking for a replica of a CAMARO ZL1 if anyone has one to sacrifice or instructions to build. My tickets and cars are all taken at the moment but I have all that other stuff. ;)

I guess I'll add that to the list then.:lol: coming from my main though so it'll be in about 6 days.

Welcome to the tuning world Crypto! Lemme know if you need some help out!
Thank you sir, most of mine is other peoples stuff and cars I see in magazines, requests, dealership cars. Not a lot going on right now just need more time:tup:

Added a variation of the Camaro ZL1, carbon fiber hood and black rims, since I kept staring at the one at the Chevy dealership, it had a carbon fiber insert on the hood. It's up for share @ GTP_Cryptomanic

Bern-MarketStreet-1.jpg

GT-R Black up for share if anyone needs it.

Last edited:
cryptomanic
Anyone have a Shelby GT350 to donate, wanting to make Steve McQueen's Bullit car:)

Check out Jason's GT Trading Thread

He has a GT350 Shelby for trade, maybe you can make a deal

:)

I do, sadly I'm booked a bit. Sorry :(

I would like to try your replicas though. Mind if I add you? You can use my GTA cars on share.:sly:
Not at all sir, have fun:tup: Let me know if you need one shared.
Check out Jason's GT Trading Thread

He has a GT350 Shelby for trade, maybe you can make a deal

:)

I will have to check it out sir, thanks for the referral:tup:

GTP_Cryptomanic PSN!!

Last edited:
ah, ok crypto. I will be sending a FR to your alt. to check out the cars.

Check out my replica thread in my sig, Maybe it will inspire you!

Ace

I may have a couple of GT350's for trade in exchange for a Camaro ZL1 and Zero G37. FR me and we can do a deal.

guyr1
I may have a couple of GT350's for trade in exchange for a Camaro ZL1 and Zero G37. FR me and we can do a deal.

Unfortunately I do not have any trade dates available for cars and tickets, I am booked until November. The Camaro ZL1 is up for share so you can copy the specs;)

Hello, great thread you've got here! I also seen a thread marked "American Cars For Trade" by Ch0s3n... He has a Shelby GT350 up for trade... So incase that deal falls through, always a spare... You do not realise how many times I had to right 'incase' in that sentence... Damn you spellcheck! :grumpy:

Unfortunately I do not have any trade dates available for cars and tickets, I am booked until November. The Camaro ZL1 is up for share so you can copy the specs;)

Thats ok send me a FR and I will send you the GT350 for you to create the replica and I then put it on share to copy.Then you can keep the car, deal done in reverse and upside down lol.

guyr1
Thats ok send me a FR and I will send you the GT350 for you to create the replica and I then put it on share to copy.Then you can keep the car, deal done in reverse and upside down lol.

Thanks so much sir 👍 what is your psn: ? On mobile so it doesn't display.:)

Back