Cryptomanic's Hybrids, Replicas and Tunes!

Added 98' Ford Taurus SHO Interceptor!

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

Now this I like:drool: thanks mate, borrowing as i'm typing:sly:

It popped up in my UCD and I was wondering if anyone ever tuned it? It's not really a replica but a tune. Guaranteed to do the Nurburgring in less than 8 minutes:tup: Or you could use it to chase people online:sly:

That looks pretty cool sir.:)

It would look cooler if the camera would let you do closeups on standard cars.
It is like a security guard, "stand back, away from the car, we don't want you to see how crappy it is up close"
police_officer_cartman.jpg

It popped up in my UCD and I was wondering if anyone ever tuned it? It's not really a replica but a tune. Guaranteed to do the Nurburgring in less than 8 minutes:tup: Or you could use it to chase people online:sly:

Haven't seen any replica tunes for it, I think its awesome mate:tup:
And its always good fun chasing people online, being undercover they won't know their under arrest:lol::lol:

Just missed you online. Sent you the GT350 in 0/0/0 .
bullitt.jpg

Steve McQueen's Bullitt Mustang up for Share, thanks guyr1 for the donation.
I also fixed the Ford Taurus SHO Interceptor so it should actually be online now:tup:

Added 98' Ford Taurus SHO Interceptor!

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

bullitt.jpg

Steve McQueen's Bullitt Mustang up for Share, thanks guyr1 for the donation.
I also fixed the Ford Taurus SHO Interceptor so it should actually be online now:tup:

Not a problem with the donation, it works fine for me. I can copy the tune to my other two GT350's. If you require another donation and I have a second car, maybe we can do the same again. Thank you again for the tune, I will try it out tonight.

What color '12 Camaro ZL1 did you want Criptomanic? I can send it to you today after 4pm EST I'm at work at the moment,send me a message on here or PSN I'm on your list as of yesterday

What color '12 Camaro ZL1 did you want Criptomanic? I can send it to you today after 4pm EST I'm at work at the moment,send me a message on here or PSN I'm on your list as of yesterday

Red is fine sir. Thank you very much. My PSN is GTP_Cryptomanic. It's my driving account:tup:

Thank you for the improvements sir:tup:I have been away from my PS3 all day. Let me know if it is still pending:scared:

It's sent I hope you enjoy it I know PD isn't going to give this car to us:ouch: that's why I built this replica:D

Hey, can I add you, your replicas that are on share looks beasty!!! :) Especially the HKS GT-R..

A nice gentleman sent me this Reventon replica for running his bobs for a while,I'll put it online later,perhaps you could tell me how good it is sir?:)

My new driver Robabza-triple0 I'll put it up in a couple of minutes.

Back