Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
TB
gP6XPJc.png
Man he looks good. He looks hard.

Weaponised dyslex(x)ia... I bet she wouldn't like it if he misspelt her name "Candice".

Last edited:
"They" killed Jesus? What does Jamie Fox have against Romans?
Their next target is the ADL and Jews, because Elon is under the fantasy that the ADL is responsible for advertisers not wanting to come back.

1693875711398.png

Pretty sure this lawsuit will end up in a loss for him. He probably doesn't want to try that.

Last edited:
communitynotes.jpg

Kinda fuzzy. It reads as follows:
Samantha Christine Elizabeth Chisholm (32), and [sic] elementary school teacher, died suddenly on August 3, 2023 in what looks to be a cardiac issue.

Teachers, nurses and many professions where the vax was mandated have been hit hard. 💔
A community note follows, indicating that she died in a car crash.

I guess it's still a cardiac issue as the heart tends to cease functions when one expires.

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Their next target is the ADL and Jews, because Elon is under the fantasy that the ADL is responsible for advertisers not wanting to come back.

View attachment 1285256
Pretty sure this lawsuit will end up in a loss for him. He probably doesn't want to try that.
"Hate speech" is itself subjective and so any definition used for it, even by the ADL in claims that instances on the service have increased which are then used to coerce advertisers away from the service, is going to be subjective as well. It's an opinion. Stating an opinion to compel individuals away from a thing isn't defamatory as it lacks a false statement of fact. The tort claim fails before it gets to the question of injury (which is to say that a party was injured by the specific tort and not as a result of some other circumstance, if a party was injured at all) and long before considering the actual malice standard in Sullivan to which Musk/Twitter would be subject.

An empty defamation claim is, by definition, not free speech. It's actually a SLAPP (a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation intended to punish an actor for expression which one doesn't like) and it would be subject to an anti-SLAPP statute most anywhere it was filed, likely resulting in fines for bringing the suit.

Edit: Perfect timing. Be warned of the likelihood of profanity in this piece.

Last edited:
schneider.jpg

I'm shocked that Schneider is still alive. I could swear I read about the bitch tying pantyhose too tight and asphyxiating while jerkin' the gherkin.

Conservatives: "We don't want celebrities telling us what to think."

Also conservatives: "Hey that Rob Schneider makes a good point."

Okay, bad example. :lol:

Last edited:
I mean, I do agree with him that post-birth abortion is wrong, but I do not know of any state that legalizes it. Also, it is usually called murder.

How can the ADL say there's hateful rhetoric on Twitter? Elon should sue!

zoomer.jpg

I forgot about those post-birth abortions.

The bitch isn't stupid. The base is stupid and this bitch is pandering to it.

Last edited:
I mean, I do agree with him that post-birth abortion is wrong, but I do not know of any state that legalizes it. Also, it is usually called murder.
Tone.

"In some liberal states you have post-birth abortion and I think that is wrong."

You misunderstand, he's clarifying a factual inaccuracy (!)

trump-or-death.jpg

I don't know how to say this without just coming right out and saying it. I'm totally fine with the rats choosing death in the absence of Trump.

It's also hilarious to me that National Review has published a blurb from Michael Brendan Dougherty criticizing the banner unfurling at a Yankees game because that would be the same Michael Brendan Dougherty who declared the "good faith view" that he'd prefer his children were raped by Jesuits than educated by them.

Last edited:
Come on fellas. One of them is no mere man, he is a demigod, half god and half human. The savior of America, and let’s be honest, the world after he peacefully ends the conflict in Ukraine immediately following his return to his rightful place in Washington DC. Well, DC by way of Mar-a-Lago or some other golf course.

Back