Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Who the hell drives around with this kind of **** in the back of their truck? lol

View attachment 1280711

Which one of these is the child bride, again?
Just consider, for a second (and probably not much longer than that) how much time it took this person to construct this. To be this neurotic about imaginary problems is like a full-time job's worth of mental and physical energy. I don't think I could honestly find the time to display my mental illness with such pizazz.

Just consider, for a second (and probably not much longer than that) how much time it took this person to construct this.
I suspect he picked it up at his local Nutjobs "Я" Us store. Okay, second's up.

Last edited:
onesie.jpg

"We're gonna pretend you did the thing we want to do because that makes it ok for us to do it".
This is right above "my post threatening to kill you all was clearly satiric parody and Twitter should reinstate my account immediately" and "anyone who doesn't hate trans people is a pedophile 'cos I said so" in the GOP playbook.

Talking of accounts that never got reinstated, here's an oldie but a good grief what the hell is he talking about... -ie:

IMG_20230818_152003.jpg

(surname checks out)

Last edited:
I didn't realise that this is in response to Trump actually telling other candidates to stand aside and hand him the nomination because reasons.

I mean, then he realistically loses the leverage of "needing to travel to campaign" if all of the other candidates drop out. That doesn't really help his delay forever tactic for the court dates.

mbd.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

mbd-yikes.jpg

Cringe No GIF

What the what? Did Ben Shapiro write this? Leaving the worst of that aside... what is it with the pseudo-intellectual word soup that so often gets used to make absurd arguments. Like you'll just assume they must have a good reason for their conclusion because they made it hard to follow.

Birth control makes people invest less in their children and society? Uh... no.
Living in a civilization obligates you to have children so that they can live in it? Uh... no.
People are "atomized" because they don't have kids? Uh... no.

If this guy has kids, and I hope not because yikes, I see a future where he is "atomized" by them for posts like this.

What the what? Did Ben Shapiro write this? Leaving the worst of that aside... what is it with the pseudo-intellectual word soup that so often gets used to make absurd arguments. Like you'll just assume they must have a good reason for their conclusion because they made it hard to follow.

Birth control makes people invest less in their children and society? Uh... no.
Living in a civilization obligates you to have children so that they can live in it? Uh... no.
People are "atomized" because they don't have kids? Uh... no.

If this guy has kids, and I hope not because yikes, I see a future where he is "atomized" by them for posts like this.
Reminds me of this (edit: Link doesn't work - google landscape urbanism bull**** generator)

Can somebody please help me make a similar generator for Ben Shapiro content?

Last edited:

The full stream was wild. Here's his plan to combat the "fraud" at polling places.
When the countdown to the plan’s reveal reached zero, Lindell premiered a video touting new technology capable of detecting nearby wireless internet connections.

He then proceeded to fly one of these wireless monitoring devices into the Springfield Expo Center — mounted on a drone.

Lindell demonstrated the capability of the device — a WMD, for short — to detect cellphones, printers, computers and other devices connected to local networks.

He hopes to use the devices to detect suspicious internet connections in polling places, working off the debunked theory that vote tabulation machines are connected to the internet.

I have to say, watching how it "works" surely brings up a huge legal issue. If it's just detecting ports the way a cell phone picks up any nearby Wi-Fi, I guess it's more useless than anything. But, he seemed to present it in a way that it detects a connection into any nearby device so they could tell "fraud" was being committed.

Last edited:
Lindell passing around a pink Trump 2024 hat to collect donations and accusing the "bad guys" of instigating a cyberterrorist attack that interfered with their technology was funny as the name of his guest speaker on election costs Linda Rantz.

If true, then how can you secure elections with insecure equipment?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back