Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Conservatism is when you cry like a bitch.
From what I can determine Whitlock's entire career is about getting fired for insulting his colleagues and moving onto the next outlet to rinse and repeat.

IMG_20230807_232318.jpg

Nothing says patriotism like ****ing on your country’s 2-time defending Women’s World Cup champions when they lose.

Oh wait, women aren’t considered citizens to the MAGA hogs.

not-all-racists.jpg

Mental illness.

Edit:

alito-fishing.jpg

Justice Alito is being attacked for being conservative and white. That's racist!

Last edited:
That tree looks pretty burnt to me.

But let me guess, they think the whole Hawaii fire is a hoax to take the media's attention away from Hunter Biden?

But let me guess, they think the whole Hawaii fire is a hoax to take the media's attention away from Hunter Biden?
SAG-AFTRA is on strike so these doofuses have to find people willing to crisis act for free.

wapo.jpg

Sesame Street What GIF by Muppet Wiki

Brain worms.

TREES AREN'T REAL!!!

Last edited:
Hasn’t Trump’s current lawyer also been an advocate for televising it?

Granted he’s also basically admitted that Trump has committed his accused crimes but still.

Hasn’t Trump’s current lawyer also been an advocate for televising it?

Granted he’s also basically admitted that Trump has committed his accused crimes but still.
I don't know whether that supports Walden's op-ed or provides a counterargument. Perhaps if he thinks Trump is acquitted the broadcasts will help his cause (presuming he actually wants him to be reelected). Advocate sounds like a pun btw.

Last edited:
Back