Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,501 comments
FOFTbA8WYAs1sf0.jpg

Quite possibly the most idiotic ****ing thing this particular Trump sucker has said, which is a real accomplishment. Checkmate, libs.

Last edited:
There's a reason you will never be asked to portray the President of United Earth, Ted. (For context, Stacey Abrams made a cameo as the President of United Earth on the season 4 finale of Star Trek: Discovery.)

Last edited:

Is there a word for the disappointment felt when observing aggressively stupid takes from people with amazing usernames? Like in German?

FOgLWN2XIAQ7xh-.jpg

Edit: "You don't die from the penetration by projectile of vital organs or excessive blood loss. The gunshot itself is what kills you."

Also...

FOOoISrXoAMFrs3.jpg

Dang it. Edit:
FOdgtXpXIAo03Wg.jpg

Last edited:

Is there a word for the disappointment felt when observing aggressively stupid takes from people with amazing usernames? Like in German?

I'm lost on the tweet. SIDS? Was that an accidental typo or should we be considering this buffoon a medical miracle?

That feeling when you mix up the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

Also, as a Senator, I would hope she understands that if something isn't in the Constitution, then the 10th Amendment says that the states get to decide.

**Looks like Justin Amash called her out on her BS:

Last edited:
FOkeq-b-XMAo-d1-Y-jpeg.jpg

It's difficult for [pronoun omitted] to imagine [pronoun omitted] as stupid as [pronoun omitted], and yet here [pronoun omitted] are. Do [pronoun omitted] get [pronoun omitted] drift?
Person man woman camera TV... Oh I need another one? Potato.

FOxRlBCWUAEWWwj.jpg

Christian is when bitchfit. I'm also pretty sure leaving Twitter over something Twitter has done is cancel culture.

Might want to check for "CTE" on Mr. Walker.
I don't know if he has CTE, but he very publically has dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder, which can occur in people who've had traumatic brain injuries. His disorder has caused him to do things like play Russian roulette, attempt to kill his ex-wife on several occasions, attempt to kill his ex-wife's new partner, and plan to murder a delivery driver. He even wrote a book about all of it.

Back