Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,501 comments

I'm already going to hell & Madison will be there with me, so no shame here.

Is it just me, or does Madison not realize the person who he reveres (the guy from Germany) would likely have him killed due to his inability to stand?

Is it just me, or does Madison not realize the person who he reveres (the guy from Germany) would likely have him killed due to his inability to stand?

The post-spanish flu 'malingerers' were first on the hit list before the jews and gypsies. If history repeats itself it doesn't bode well for the mask-less, vax-less, freedom addicts riddled with long-covid.

Political? You decide. Cursed? I think this is a definite candidate.

b8ec12051621277e98a60994239681c6b128640b72d1a7abb913cb9ff034af8e_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, this one's on my "people deeply removed from a crisis twisting it to focus on their own politics" bingo card 2022!

I-

The whole card is just black marks now. I don't know how this game works.
You were supposed to yell out Bingo and claim your slinky from the front desk sir.

FMsvKSgVQAAcqlW.jpg

So very confusing.
This is just an ass-tute observation, but she's really trying hard to be the white supremacist version of Kim Kardashian isn't she?
While it isn't necessarily one that I find appealing, at least Kim has a...shape. The poor dress here is playing the role of sausage casing to its occupant's pork.

FMsvKSgVQAAcqlW.jpg

So very confusing.

While it isn't necessarily one that I find appealing, at least Kim has a...shape. The poor dress here is playing the role of sausage casing to its occupant's pork.
:ill: That's one way of putting it.

But have they considered what would happen if one, Benjamin Franklin Gates, comes up with a cunning plan?

declaration of independence help GIF
When I was reading that thread, I honestly thought it sounded like the plot of one of those movies.

Last edited:
I guess the Paris Peace Treaties of 1783 that ended the revolutionary war and saw Great Britain formally acknowledge US independence don't mean much then.

Last I looked, the admins finally threw r/russia into Quarantine for misinformation. Not saying it can't make it out of quarantine, but from what I've observed over the last 2 years, Quarantine usually becomes permanent or a sign it'll be cleansed off the site.
A good reminder to stay 6 feet away from it.

Back