Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
physiognomy.jpg

Normal people saying normal things.

I am a teacher of English and yes, those are indeed words.
They’ll claim that “liberal elites” are out of touch with “typical Americans.” Meanwhile, they’re desperately groping around to use as many ten-dollar words as possible - anything to keep up a façade of ostensible intelligence. When it comes to (ab)using the English language, they’re the antithesis of that Bruce Lee quote, where he said, “I fear not the man who has practiced ten-thousand kicks once, but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick ten-thousand times.”

Last edited:
@TexRex 's post reminded me of something Trump put out "proving" Kamala was Indian before she became black.

Wait, hold up. We're getting reports JD Vance... was also once Indian before he went back to being white.
v3na1pmg_jd-vance-wedding_625x300_16_July_24.jpg

Gawd I hope this is real.

Also his wife is smokin in this photo.
It's real. I don't know who Anand Mahindra is, but he shared the photo & I guess he and others took it as a celebration that a US Vice President would once again (following Kamala) have linkage to their culture.

They were at Yale together and there's some weird appeal to the generic lib lawyer type that Vance was at the time. What's wild is she was present for the turn to Trumpism and arch national conservatism, and ultimately his bowing and bobbing for his bronzer daddy despite having been berated repeatedly by the bitch.

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rit1.jpg
rit2.jpg
rit3.jpg
rit4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

rit5.jpg

There are no less than a thousand alarming things in that image. Because it sure as hell isn't a picture.

Starring:
  • The exact same smile four times
  • Polydactyly
  • Women who are 6'4 or taller
  • Gregg Henry in a malfunctioning mask from Mission Impossible

Why do the two women on the right both have 6 fingers? What about, someone should look into, weird his hands appear to have extra digits.

Why do the two women on the right both have 6 fingers? What about, someone should look into, weird his hands appear to have extra digits.
"a male white, blond businessman with a blue suit and red tie standing between six smiling black women in white or grey expensive dresses"
1722864966511.png

MS AI doesnt allow the prompt of "Trump", but as far as that goes I think it isnt any different.

But I saw there is a flaw in that image, so I tried to correct it.
"a small male white, blond businessman with a blue suit and red tie standing between six smiling tall black women in white or grey expensive dresses"
1722865117935.png

Still not quite correct.

3rd try.
1722865174306.png

Ha, I found the prompt:
"a fat male white, blond businessman with a blue suit and red tie standing between six smiling tall black women in white or grey expensive dresses"

Edit: it seems, the 6 fingers stems from the AI not being able to count at all ;)

Last edited:
Back