Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,896 comments
4 star DW --> turbocharger. Absolutely maddening...

After running Sardegna a ton this past week, I still need about 12 million credits to get the 3 cars currently sitting in the Legends Dealer that I want. I'll probably win one of the invites I still need tomorrow.

Last edited:
I've recently been getting a few half a million credits (5 gold bars) on 4 star tickets. Makes a pleasant change from the usual useless invites and 10,000 credits!

Damn , am desperate for Pagani and Ferrari ones, but the damn tickets haven't do me the favour to saw up.
Am always close to 98-99 millions and haven't cars to spend
I will sold to you in logical prices!!!!!

The Bachelor GIF by Alpha TV

Last edited:
6 star DR for 500k credits. Nice!

However, there's now another 15 million car in the legends shop...so now I have 10.5 million in the bank with 36 million worth of cars to grind for before they dissappear. Lol

6 star DR for 500k credits. Nice!

However, there's now another 15 million car in the legends shop...so now I have 10.5 million in the bank with 36 million worth of cars to grind for before they dissappear. Lol

25 millions needs 8-9 days approximately if they didn't show up yet , you might catch the target.

STILL waiting for a Bugatti invite to complete my Menu's.
Soon be coming up to a year I've been waiting !
Shouldn't be 'luck' that is dependant on completing a Menu.
If my calculations are correct, if your collector level is higher than 20, you have ~0.7% chance to get the invite of the brand you want.

Waiting for a Lambo invite since day 1. Got 11 invite in two years/206 DW tickets (did not played everyday since launch, stopped playing 2 ~six months period)

Was not playing at a time where PD gave all invites for a reason I forgot.

If my calculations are correct, if your collector level is higher than 20, you have ~0.7% chance to get the invite of the brand you want.

Waiting for a Lambo invite since day 1. Got 11 invite in two years/206 DW tickets (did not played everyday since launch, stopped playing 2 ~six months period)

Was not playing at a time where PD gave all invites for a reason I forgot.
Servers down extension.

Yesterday i received my birthday present Sarah call me they, open 2-3 birthday cakes and at the end the give me a Cayman that i already bought one day before to use it as training horse for the running TT

Very generous present 🤣 , perhaps they consider my age and they said:
Is an old guy , give him something " cheap " to stay alive .

A Cayman. ?
Why ? They run out of expensive cars ?

Thank God, mon ami @Pesselles is back and he will fix my week .

Last edited:
Yesterday i received my birthday present Sarah call me they, open 2-3 birthday cakes and at the end the give me a Cayman that i already bought one day before to use it as training horse for the running TT

Very generous present 🤣 , perhaps they consider my age and they said:
Is an old guy , give him something " cheap " to stay alive .

A Cayman. ?
Why ? They run out of expensive cars ?

Thank God, mon ami @Pesselles is back and he will fix my week .
I'm always glad to help a friend, don't hesitate to ask me if you need... nothing :dopey:

4* - 10k credits... don't remember the last time i got something decent in a roulette.
On 12 of january, DW 4* gave me a Lancer Evolution Final Gr.B Road Car, valued 300k. That's the last "good" prize I've got.

[Edit]Today's 4* brought 10k ! Always so enjoyable to end the session with the feeling of being spit in the face.

Last edited:
DW 4 star netted me a Nissan Fairlady. Already had one so I sold it for a tidy 15K credits! Noice! 0.0005% closer to buying all them purdy cars in the Legends Dealer right now! Just another 32,998,500 credits to go! Thankyou GT Gods I am unworthy of your benevolence.

Back