Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,964 comments
5 * and shockingly it didn't land on the tiny pool of coins... 👍

IMG_20230415_170314.jpg

Open all week's tickets, 3-4 and one 5 star.
Two invitations ( the one was already done ) ,5k 10k 30k ,loose by that close a third invitation that i need for one menu and ....... Will see what next week can bring.
By the way, Citroen road car ( one of the invitations ) is usable somewhere? Worth his money?

I got 4-star tickets that gave me a Porsche 911 GT3 991, then I got a Citroen invitation yet again, and after that I got the new Mustang GT350 that I already owned but at least it was a different color. I kind of expected getting duplicates since I’m getting closer to owning every car, but it’s disappointing when you get a reward that’s supposed to be good but you already have it or what you really want are invitations you haven’t had already or engines which are the most desirable unless you’re one of the people who refuse to grind and want credits rather than invitations or engines. Grinding is relaxing for me so credit rewards aren’t necessary for me.

Not really, mostly doesn't need to pissed off every day, so i choose to do it once in a week and Sunday is more suitable since i have free time to "recover" from the upset that the wheel of #$#¢¥#** brings .
I can understand your strategy. For me, as I buy cars regularly I always fear that I will win the car with the ticket after I buy it so I open, and then I'll go buy the car I am targeting at the moment.

I can understand your strategy. For me, as I buy cars regularly I always fear that I will win the car with the ticket after I buy it so I open, and then I'll go buy the car I am targeting at the moment.
Since i am a bit ( short of but .... unfortunately true ) old for that s....heep , its a kind of a defence system against nervous breakdown. 😙

You're right and I don't forget that your beautiful country has provided to the mankind the most brilliant philosophers :D

Very honestly, I play for the fun and to relax. The number of **** given is very low (despite my "angry" emojis).

I won once a VGT car and few times, 1 ingot at the roulette. Any other price is unusless to me. This game would be stupid if we would won millions everyday with the roulette.

Held a 5* from Saturday and got a 3* today.

5* yielded a 100,000cr bar

the 3* an AMG GT-R ‘17 which I didn’t already have.

Confused High Quality GIF

I think around 90% of my tickets for the last few weeks have been 3 Star, and usually 10k-30k. Occasionally had a 4 Star, but not much more in terms of the prizes. Play daily pretty much.

Getting a bit predictable now.
I doubt it's 90%, but it can sure seem like it. On the Plus account (I didn't keep close track on the GTP account), even at collector level 50 (where I've been since last summer) I've had 4- and 5-day streaks of 3-star Wheels of Despair, and a couple roughly-2 week extended stretches where half the tickets were 3-stars. Of the 100 workout tickets I got so far this year (I took some days off), 36 of them have been 3-star Wheels of Despair. That's 6 more than the current 30% odds would suggest, and 3 more than the pre-1.17 odds would suggest.

One more thing - 30,000 Cr. is not possible on a 3-star. The possible prizes on a 3-star are 5,000 Cr. (40% odds), 10,000 Cr. (35%), 100,000 Cr. (4%), 500,000 Cr. (1%), a common tuning part (10%), a Brand Central car worth between 30,000 Cr. and 100,000 Cr. (7%), and a Brand Central car worth between 100,001 Cr. and 450,000 Cr. (3%).
5 * and shockingly it didn't land on the tiny pool of coins... 👍

View attachment 1248094
It's impossible for a 5-star to give mere coins. The lowest cash prize actually possible is 100,000 Cr.

Cashed in an old 4 star ticket that would expire tomorrow to get NOS(!) for a Lamborghini, as if it’s needed.
Got a 6 star for my daily marathon today and won another Mazda LM55 VGT that I will sell when the time is right. I swear this is the 4th or 5th LM55 VGT I’ve won.

Back